[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what's sad and pathetic? Guys like DBry, Balor,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1384064950201.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1384064950201.gif
3MB, 400x300px
You know what's sad and pathetic? Guys like DBry, Balor, Seth, Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Sami Zayn, CM Punk, and AJ Styles are the type of wrestler the modern beta nu-male infested crowds of the 2010s want to see (or rather, think they want to see)? I'm not going to lie, I'm not an impressive physical, masculine specimen myself. I'm tall but I'm skinny and not "tough". But this is PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. This is the big leagues. Go to your local bingo hall if you want to see uncharismatic, everyday-looking guys who look just like you do flips and shit. Is that so hard? It's cheap to get tickets. Like $5 or $10, and you're supporting the wrestlers directly.

Don't you understand that in 1998 guys like those I mentioned above would be nothing more than enhancement "talent" for midcarders? It is incredible to think that we go from having guys like SCSA, Rock, HHH, Taker, Sting, Goldberg, Hogan, Hall, Nash at the very top of their respective companies - charismatic, tall, ripped, extremely talented, tough-as-nails badasses - and crowds LOVING IT... to having guys like Bryan, Styles (talented wrestler, but seriously, he's midcard level in any other era), and Finn Balor clamored over but all the fucking faggots in the crowd?

>hurr durr b-but the crowd wants it!

Numbers don't lie, the era I talked about was the greatest era of all time, the crowds were hot as FUCK, tens of millions of people tuned in every week, it was everywhere in pop culture, wrestling was actually considered cool, why? The stars were talented MEN who everyone could look up to. But this current beta nu-male generation is threatened by that, so they lust after short skinny mediocre guys to feel better about their mediocrity. Then they they wonder why ratings are plummeting ("b-but they rose slightly and briefly under DBry"... LMFAO, do you realize how much they skyrocketed under NWO, and Goldberg, and SCSA and Rock?)

Pic related, it's me providing the soundtrack to all the assmad replies to this truthbomb
>>
>>2930556
Cringing over someone actually writing this.
>>
File: 1497976676003.jpg (58KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497976676003.jpg
58KB, 630x630px
>>2930561
>2017
>still using the word "cringe"
>>
>>2930556
OP is right 2bh

glad someone gets it

bray is ok though
>>
>>2930556
tldr
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi1W_j3gd6A
>>
File: 1486399299297.jpg (194KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486399299297.jpg
194KB, 768x1024px
>>2930601
>>2930602
>three seconds apart
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.