[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it just me or were the two single matches Nakamura had with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Was it just me or were the two single matches Nakamura had with Baron Corbin the best two Nakamura matches on WWE since his NXT debut match with Sami Zayn? How the hell do they gel so well?
>>
I suspect it's a mix of Nakamura finding his footing and Baron Corbin not being a little bitch and not minding taking hard shots (or giving them out, for that matter)

>Those two clothesline sells where Nakamura is spun around like a tornado
Pretty impressive, considering how tall he is
>>
>>2928629
The match yesterday was his best on the main roster by far. He actually looked like he gave a shit
>>
>>2928629
I agree they work really well together but the ending ruins their first one.
>>
Corbin looked good too. It was a good match
>>
>>2928629
The Ziggler one in backlash was good.

but yeah except for these two, Nakameme has zero chemistry with anyone.
>>
The Battleground match with Nakamura stunk, but that's the booking's fault. They had a way better match on SmackDown.

This has happened twice now.
>Nakamura has a shit match with someone (Ziggler, Corbin) on PPV because of shit booking.
>Nakamura has a rematch with the guy on SmackDown and it's fucking great.

Weird stuff.
>>
>>2928629
They were shit
>>
>>2928636
This is generally Nakamura's problem. It was his problem in NJPW and it's followed to the main roster of WWE. He's pretty much Japanese Orton in that he can have really good matches when he wants to, but most of the time he just can't be assed to give a shit.
The difference is that Nakamura seems like he can still get into it every once in a while, whereas Orton stopped trying years ago.
>>
File: IMG_0940.jpg (65KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
65KB, 635x635px
I have been so disappointed with nakamura's performance since he was called up. I expected so much more from him, and his long cringey intro doesn't help.
>>
>>2928629
why are they even feuding?
>>
>>2928849
Because Corbin is a racist.
>>
I could have started a *kicks you in Japanese thread* and tried to bury Shinsuke but he doesn't deserve it. He's doing fine. I'm really positive on his next couple years. I'm watching these highlights of Okada/Nakamura and it makes me value what Nak is doing in WWE. Looking forward to when Okada comes over and they can headline together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7UmG7EBEHQ
>>
>>2928629
Both told an incredible story inside that ring. Hopefully Corbin will build on it.
>>
>>2928903
honestly if WWE was smart they would invest in Okada and NJPW right now, he interrupts Nakamura's next match or at Summerslam
>>
>>2928844
So has Orton just not given a shit at all this year, then, 'cause all of the dude's matches have been a snorefest for me.
>>
>>2928921
Okada wouldn't go, at least not for a very long time.
>>
>ITT drones overrating basic
Their battleground match was hot garbage. The Smackdown match was only a little better because Corbin wasn't hugging him the whole match. It was still about as a low-tier a match as Nakameme has ever had though.
>>
>>2928922
he's had glimpses of brilliance in these matches with Jinder but for the most part he's a bystander... it's hurt Jinder's push by the way
>>2928926
I guess we'll see, but I'm inclined to disagree.. why did he stand at the gorilla position for the "entirety" of the July 3 RAW? (not sure if i believe that story but he was definitely there)
>>
>>2928926
He has said he has never been offered but I think if wwe wanted, they could swoop him
>>
>>2928921
He'll be going straight to NXT for 2 years
>>
>>2928941
it's so fucking stupid that anyone who wasn't OVW has to go straight to NXT to learn the "style".... why can't the fucking style adapt to the wrestlers... recognize what the public views as top talent and push them
>>
File: H invented Nakamura.jpg (170KB, 583x646px) Image search: [Google]
H invented Nakamura.jpg
170KB, 583x646px
>>2928949
it's not about the style or even the dimes. It's about putting the brand over and, in effect, HhH getting himself over to the guys in the back and other officials. He's literally working everybody into thinking he knows how to successfully run a wrestling company by getting guys top guys who were over somewhere else like Nakamura in njpw for example and taking credit for it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.