[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are brackets and martial arts compatible? Can I practice martial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Are brackets and martial arts compatible?

Can I practice martial arts if I have brackets?
>>
>>2928499
no they don't let faggots do martial arts
>>
>>2928499
i wouldn't let a nigga punch me in the mouth with braces but I also wouldn't let it stop me from learning. You're probably a long ways away from sparring anyway but you can still practice striking. wear a mouthguard anyway.
>>
>>2928499
Yeah. Just ask the dentist for a mouthguard to cover them so you don't cut the inside of you mouth and the tracks don't get damaged.
>>
>>2928524
I hope that the dentist autorice me to practice, thanks bro
Do you know someone that practice martial arts with brackets?
>>2928514
In trainning someone could punch my mouth by mistake
>>
You should probably try to master spelling before you attempt martial arts.
>>
>>2928558
Wow what a douchebag
>>
>>2928558
literacy has nothing to do with martial arts ability
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0
>>
Try something safe like "cardio kickboxing" which has no sparring and is kinda McDojo styled to just teach you the moves in the meantime.
>>
Try something safe like "cardio kickboxing" which has no sparring and is kinda McDojo styled to just teach you the moves in the meantime.
>>
>>2928558
Maybe he's Brazilian and English is his second language.
>>
Thanks for all your advices guys
>>
>>2929270
Is there something less gay than cardio boxing on youtube?
I need to defend myself on the street, where I live is dangerous
>>
>>2930531
Buy a gun then faggot.
>>
>>2930649
No
>>
>>2930649
So you practice cardio ckickboxing?
>>
>>2931681
No, I practice MMA because I actually took care of my teeth and can risk getting hit in the face
>>
if you are over 13 and wear braces then you are doomed to be a virgin forever
>>
>>2931877
>MMA
So you are actually a fag
Now I understand everything
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.