[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given full control of WWE. How would you boost ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: Renee-Young-Feet-2800984.jpg (84KB, 444x726px) Image search: [Google]
Renee-Young-Feet-2800984.jpg
84KB, 444x726px
You are given full control of WWE. How would you boost ratings for Raw?

Pic related
>>
Put the belt on Hogan
>>
Bring in Russo, cause one way or another, people will be talking about RAW again.
>>
3 hours of Alexa rubbing oil all over her feet
>>
>>2927559
Turns Reigns Heel.
Exploit the Women for fun and Profit.
Puppies! Wooohoo!
>>
Stop making this thread Renee's feet are not over.
>>
32 MAN TOURNAMENT FOR THE OG WWE EAGLE BELT CHAMPIPNSHIP SPANNING 3 MONTHS AND 6 PPVS
>>
>>2927559
>Fire Cole, Saxton, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Hayes, Dunn, Road Dogg, Naomi, the Usos, Booker T, Lawler, Bayley, Paige, Sami Zayn, Daniel Bryan
>Title scene is just between Braun and Brock
>Cena and Roman become tag champs, and do a mega powers storyline except Cena turns, joining New Day to become it's leader, he kicks out Kofi.
>>
>>2927576
Yeah, cathy kelley's feet are a draw. Renee's the janetty of wwe feet
>>
>>2927567
This
>>
File: IMG_20170530_154518.png (490KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_154518.png
490KB, 720x715px
Seth vs Finn naked match every main event of raw
>>
>>2927567
I would pay 9.99 for that
>>
>>2927583
Holy Shit! This is going to save the E
Book it Vince!
>>
File: DBaVxvKWsAENvzo.jpg (196KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBaVxvKWsAENvzo.jpg
196KB, 893x1200px
>>
>>2928068
holy freaking lol what a delusional hobbit
>>
Fire most of the creative, hire back Vince Russo, loosen up scripting promos, cut RAW Back to 2 hours, delete 205 shit.
>>
>>2928068

>google it
>Neville is the same height as Eddie

wait... what the fuck
>>
>>2927559
Remove Roman
>>
File: Renee-Paquette-Feet-2747319.jpg (184KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Renee-Paquette-Feet-2747319.jpg
184KB, 1280x738px
>strip Brock of the Universal Championship
>setup a Beat the Clock challenge where the entire roster has a chance to win
>winner is decided by whichever superstar cums on Renee's feet first
>>
Bury Roman and make him job on pre-shows
>>
>Fire Brock
>no women except for managers
>Push Bo
>>
>>2927559

End the PG era; blood and cursing is okay
Tell wrestlers to go full ad-lib like they did before Vince got comfortable after WCW's death
Get to work writing several politically incorrect characters, possibly a Right to Censor filled blue hair and piercings instead of white casual dress shirts and black slacks
Lingerie match
>>
>>2928068
Goldberg wouldn't help this chode
>>
Bring back the authority
>>
>>2929065
>Get to work writing several politically incorrect characters, possibly a Right to Censor filled blue hair and piercings instead of white casual dress shirts and black slacks

You do that and:

>Ratings go up
and
>Steph Gets her lesbian character shes been pushing for
>>
Beg Jeff Jarrett to come out of retirement and kill GFW then put every title on him and bury everyone.
>>
>end the brand split
>unify the WWE and Fruit Roll Up titles
>no more scripted promos, just bullet points on what they need to say
>no more stupid lingo "WWE superstar, championship opportunity," etc.
>bring back blood for really heated feuds only
>fire Brock and use his salary to bring in some big names from njpw/indies
>make wrestling fun/cool again and stop pandering to children
>>
>>2927559

You need a heel that does heelish things and gets noticed on social media.

can you imagine if it was a WWE heel champion that went out and told Taylor Swift that Beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time?
>>
>>2927559 (OP)

You need a heel that does heelish things and gets noticed on social media.

can you imagine if it was a WWE heel champion that went out and told Taylor Swift that Beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time?
>>
16 man tourney for the Universal title after Brock fucks off back to UFC. Raw and SD guys; if you have a belt you are automatically in, otherwise you have to win a qualifier in the weeks before.

The big story is Daniel Bryan is cleared to wrestle again.

At least 2 tourney matches a PPV, sometimes a random one on Raw or SD. Finally ends up at Cena vs Styles and Neville vs Daniel Bryan.

Final match is Styles vs Bryan. Give these fuckers an hour; it'll be awesome. Doesn't even matter who wins, this will be enough of a draw.

While this tourney is going on you also have Shane officially fire Stephanie and HHH, who then back multiple guys in the tourney to try and get back in the WWE. They all lose and, guess what, they're fucking done as on screen characters forever.

Throw in some big upsets (Cena loses to Neville or something) and people will watch.
>>
>>2927559
>boost ratings for Raw
lol no
>>
Everyone wrestles nude.
EVERYONE
>>
I'd immediately squash all of Vince's "looks over everything else" madness and send Cass, Corbin, and Jinder packing.
>>
>>2930313
It's not madness. Casuals don't want to watch guys on top that look like their next door neighbour. Looks matter in wrestling.
>>
>>2930313

t. Finn Balor
>>
>>2928068
Why is Neville on 205 dive but other midgets like kalisto and Baylor aren't?
>>
>>2927559
Fire all "wymyn wrestling" ugly girls
Bring back jello wrestling and bra & panties for hot girls
Fire all cruiserweights
Fire all indyshitters
Fire the announcers except for JBL, bring in JR and Jerry Lawler. None of this Graves/Phillips bullshit.
Fire all old people from NXT (asuka)
Sign Kenny Omega and bury the fuck out of him
Sign Young Cucks and bury the fuck out of them
>>
>>2930335
>Ratings have been tanked hardest by Cena, Haitch and Roman
>looks matter
What did you mean by that?
>>
File: samoa.png (10KB, 518x87px) Image search: [Google]
samoa.png
10KB, 518x87px
>>2927559
>>
Call up asuka and have her stay undefeated as a unified womens champion. I'd love to fire all the women but it would cause too big of a feminist backlash; one asuka match per ppv/ occasional raw won't hurt. Maybe make a one hour wymyns show on the network if SJWs still aren't satisfied.
Stop scripting promos, bring back blood for intense feuds, push guys who are over, all the other stuff commonly suggested.
Stop hot potatoing belts
Give everyone a gimmick/personality to play, no more boring vanilla charisma voids. All top guys need nicknames/ring names, not just a meaningless first and last name.
Maybe put all tag teams on raw, smackdown tag team division only has new day, usos and gay cops.
>>
>>2930368
People saw more average joes, started to stop watching. You can't really put the blame on three guys, if the overall product isn't good
>>
>>2928072
worked
>>
>>2928068
>"What's he gonna do Suplex me?" - Quote from man suplexed
>>
>>2930313
Keep Corbin, he's actually talented.
>>
>>2931270
Corbin is great
>>
>>2928068
based
>>
>>2928068
>go back and watch Eddie Guerrero win the title
Goldberg won't come back only to give Neville a win over Lesnar
>>
bring back batista
>>
>>2927559
Get Catrina, Mil Muertes, and Pentagon Jr.

It would 100% ruin Pentagon, but fuck it.
>>
Make the show 2 hours (commercials included).

Literally done.
>>
>>2932638
oh and I forgot - hire Melissa Santos, obviously
>>
I'm too lazy to find the comments I'm specifically replying to, but some of you sound like misogynist neckbeards who don't realize your precious atchatood era ruined more careers than it made.

You know who I'm talking to.
>>
>>2932687
Maybe so, but the Attitude Era will never be topped in terms of mainstream exposure and for the most part, quality writing.
>>
>>2929214
Go back to /a/ weeb, but before that learn what a great booking is >>2930351
>>
>>2927567
>3 hours of Bex rubbing oil into Alexa's feet.

There we go.
>>
All matches between males must now be done in the nude and they have to take libido pills that make them erect.
>>
>>2927559
video of this image???
>>
>>2927559
bring back a little more blading.

bring back the hardcore belt with 24/7 rules. probably kick it off with a nice Bo Dallas reign.

probably cut off at least a half hour of the program OR go back to the last hour of the program being a different show. (I.E. raw is war, vs the war zone.)

allow the wrestlers to keep their character for longer than they have been, particularly the women and the tag teams.
for example, the golden truth was done with right as i discovered it.
nia jax and alexa bliss appear to be the only divas with long term character development plans. bayley keeps her bit alive but they keep trying to convince us she's like 12, when im pretty sure she's 30ish and thus one of the oldest current divas.

if i had the book, it would be bayley vs daffney in an exile to mexico match.
(daffney wins after an assist from based JBL)

the stuff they're doing on the heavyweight level seems fine though, lots of match making combinations that havent happened yet.
>>
>>2928438
>Ambrose as the Universal Champion
You just killed the company
>>
>>2933470
clap for your new universal champions

FEEL THE POWER
>>
Draft Jericho to Raw and rename the show "Raw is Jericho".

3 hours of quality segments and matches courtesy of the Ayatollah of Rocknrolla.

Change Raw's theme song to "Lights Go Out" by Fozzy.

A weekly edition of the Highlight Reel.

More fireworks for Jericho's entrance.
>>
>>2932786
>3 hours of Alexa rubbing oil onto Becky's abs
Don't worry, m8. It was a simple mistake.
>>
>>2927559
sauce??????
>>
>>2935475
Definitely my favorite here. Based Y2Dad could save the WWE if given the chance.
>>
>>2929065
Actually good idea. I like it.
>>
3 hours of Diva's taking turns kicking male superstars in the balls. First one to cum loses. All male superstars are nude while the Divas wear their ring gear except 2 sizes too small. no leggings either all booty shorts.
>>
>>2935979
So Darren Young and Big E would win that then.
>>
File: tumblr_ocp7nuXHqc1rw0mueo3_500.png (169KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocp7nuXHqc1rw0mueo3_500.png
169KB, 500x380px
>>2927559
I'd bring in the biggest draw in the business.
>>
Woah
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.