[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All memes aside, how will she do on Smackdown? Better or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: emberbtfo.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
emberbtfo.png
2MB, 1366x768px
All memes aside, how will she do on Smackdown? Better or worse than Nakamura?
>>
Slightly better because she can go five minutes without a seizure
>>
Better because she'll stand out in a smaller womens roster. Plus, women's roster in general needs new life injected soon after SummerSlam
>>
>>2925717
RAM and Smackdown are live TV and her English is a lot worse than Nakamura's, they're asking for trouble moving her up to where it's all bullshit drama and promos.
>>
>>2925717
Worse. Just like Nakamura she'll feel special for a few weeks but after trading wins, being handed a mic and doing nothing but multi-woman matches the excitement will fizzle out
>>
>>2925717
>it's a 'the whole division spends 5 minutes yelling at Bryan backstage' episode
>it's a 'the whole division spends 10 minutes yelling at each other in the ring' episode
>it's a six woman tag match episode where the team that lost last week wins this week
I don't even want to think about it.
>>
Asuka has performed much better than Nakamura has and consistently tries to have good matched instead of phoning it in. However, not only is she Asian, but she's also a woman...

So worse.
>>
>>2925742
This. Even RAM would be better at this point.
>>
>>2925717
She's staying on NXT. Maybe they'll bring her in to job to Charlotte at a ppv but that's it.
>>
I honestly dunno which would be better for her. SmackDown is nothing but multi-woman matches where nobody feels better than anybody. Raw isn't much better, it's a four woman division and one of those woman up until last week was just getting buried constantly.

>>2925729
Nakamura still hasn't been pinned or submitted at all since coming up. He hasn't lost at all, it's just they've treated him like he's not special at all.
>>
>>2925767
Asuka will be pinned by Tamina within a month. The women's division doesn't work the same way as the men's. Everybody loses like it's nothing, even Charlotte.
>>
>>2925772
I mean I hope not, but after they've wasted Nakamura, Bayley, Balor, American Alpha, so on, so forth, I can't really be hopeful for anybody anymore.

'Cept Bobby Roode. He'll probably be okay.
>>
File: folded.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
folded.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>2925717
Best case scenario is Asuka doesn't get called up, drops the title to Kairi, puts over Io in a 5 star match then retires. I'd prefer to remember her as a badass and not a jobber.
>>
>>2925783
desu I'd take a year or two of shit booking if it got singles matches of Asuka vs. the horsewomen.
>>
>>2925726
I have never heard Asuka speak English before but how could someone possibly speak it worse than Nakamura?
>>
>>2925778
>Nakamura, Bayley, Balor, American Alpha
all shit tier
>>
>>2925762
house shows & dark matches
>>
>>2925798
Nakamura first came to America to train 15 years ago (he lived with Daniel Bryan for a few months) and he's been speaking and working with English since. His English pronunciation may be sound bad to you but he's fluent really, he never really has to pause to think about what he's saying and he understands what everybody else is saying.

Asuka spoke virtually no English until a couple of years ago.
>>
>>2925798
He has a good understanding of English and better pronunciation. Asuka struggles with basic words and still uses a translator. Even the promos she does cut are probably just memorised with little understand of what's actually being said.
>>
>>2925798
Well over a decade of speaking English vs. less than two years for her. Nakamura can actually speak fairly well based on his appearace on Jericho's podcast. I think he hams up the Engrish a little for TV
>>
>>2925822
How does it feel to have shit tier opinions?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.