[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TALKING SMACK IS BACK https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/ st

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: daniel-bryan-retires-07.jpg (24KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan-retires-07.jpg
24KB, 642x361px
TALKING SMACK IS BACK
https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/890031803452600320
>>
File: NqBWgUp.png (166KB, 668x345px) Image search: [Google]
NqBWgUp.png
166KB, 668x345px
>>
>>2925448
LOOKS LIKE KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
>>
Seriously. If it is only for small 2 minute videos, Smacking Talk needs to be a thing.
>>
File: 1500952064832.jpg (16KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500952064832.jpg
16KB, 245x180px
Tfw it's scripted
>>
>>2925491
>Daniel mocking Angle's Black Son
No way
>>
>>2925448
WRASSLEKINO
>>2925463
Birdy and Gable mixed tag team WHEN?
>>
>>2925448
Gable is actually likeable holy shit
>>
Mark Carano is licking his lips at the prospect of telling Vince they are causing trouble.
>>
>>2925543
>he actually believes that Daniel Bryan has any ounce of power backstage

What a mark.
>>
>>2925448
>smacking talk
Cringe
>>
>>2925547
>Thinking this was actually scripted and approved

18+ only
>>
>>2925558
Yeah, these two, Bryan especially would love to be fired.
I am not sure about Renee, she probably knows she can get job anytime she leaves WWE.
The only reason she is still with WWE is because she is wrestling fan and also the marriage with Dean Ambrose.
>>
Daniel Bryan is a fucking madman
>>
>>2925599
Where is this meme from that Renee going to have all these job offers if she leaves. I think it Renee hyping her own importance. She doesn't even have a college diploma
>>
>>2925641
From reporters with good sources about her being offered contracts from sports networks.
>>
this shit is way better than the shit smackdown/raw puts out nowadays
>>
Zero Fucks Bryan, I love this gimmick. Inb4 Gable is jobbing to everyone and Renee is off Total Divas.
>>
Lol Vince will be seething
>>
>>2925678
renne is already off total divas
>>
This reminds me of when Bryan choked the announcer with a tie, I like the rebellious bryan that goes against the rules, not the yes crap.
>>
Based
>>
This is fucking great
>>
>Bryan obviously doesn't give a shit anymore, is gone in a year.
>Renee is probably pissed off at her shows being canceled and her and Dean being moved to separate shows so she doesn't care if they fire her.
>Dean himself is probably burnt out at the state of his booking and how many matches he's wrestled the last three years.
>>
File: 9e7cd.gif (914KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
9e7cd.gif
914KB, 853x480px
>>2925448
That man is a genius.
>>
File: ambrose2.png (228KB, 434x480px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose2.png
228KB, 434x480px
>>2925448
>talking smack never left
>it just got downsized
>the state of smackdownies
>stay worked, losers
>>
>I was a very virile 5 year old
Based
>>
Damn it! Thought this was legit.

All well.
>>
>>2925841

>LE SEPARATED SHOWS

Renee was on RAW you marks
>>
>>2925841
>Bryan and Renee have a Tout sextape as their goodbye to the WWE universe
>>
>>2925641
>College diploma
Somehow makes somebody a good reporter
>>
File: dbd3.jpg (5KB, 141x135px) Image search: [Google]
dbd3.jpg
5KB, 141x135px
DB trolling WWE's lame ass booking and dogshit creative and storylines will never ever stop being hilarious to me.
And the best part is they are too shit scared to release him from his contract because they know he can go make money and be a draw elsewhere.
Literally has them bent over a barrel fucking them in the ass and stealing McMahon money eery week, getting paid to shit on the shows and be a nuisance because they won't fire him.
He is truly the most based man.
>>
>>2926407
>They fire him
>The fans make him the most over guy in a company he's no longer employed for
>Cena vs Orton ends with Daniel Bryan chants
>They bring him back and stick him in a dead end love triangle storyline
>He meets the love of his life and future mother of his children
>They try to make him into a joke at Wrestlemania
>The Yes movement is born
>They try to shelve him with the Wyatt storyline
>He creates one of the greatest crowd reactions of all time
>They keep him out of the rumble
>Fans hijack the show to the point he beats Evolution by himself at WMXXX
>Forced to retire
>Returns as GM still the most over guy on the roster
>Leads the "B" show to dominance
>Makes Talking Smack a must watch
>They cancel Talking Smack
>He just makes his own version

Has Vince ever been BTFO like this before? Vince can't stop Bryan. It's as if Bryan was put on this Earth specifically to tell Vince to go fuck himself.
>>
>>2926442
>Dbry working Vinnie Mac to SEETHING tears

He is the complete antithesis to Vince McMahon. Has he ever been more diametrically opposed to an employee of his?
>>
File: dbdog.jpg (108KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
dbdog.jpg
108KB, 654x560px
>>2926442
He is the literal opposite of everything Vince thinks a "WWE Superstar" should look and act like and he was the most over guy they had for a period there. Every retarded homosexual criteria Vince has for "a top guy" Bryan is the absolute opposite of.
His existence is purely to troll Vince McMahon and the WWE cult.
>>
If wwe is smart, they can turn this into a storyline and do a cm punk 2.0 all over again.
>>
>>2925448
>No Miz
>Who cares
>>
>>2926499
>If wwe is smart

2001 + 16
>>
>>2925448

based vince getting people to work for free
>>
>>2927870
>Getting your most popular employee to talk shit about your product for free
>Based
>>
>>2928047
>Talk shit about wwe
>Smarks love it

Genius
>>
>WWE's official twitter account posted about Smacking Talk

what did they mean by this
>>
File: 1379737062827.gif (512KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1379737062827.gif
512KB, 200x178px
>>2926442
>>2926457
The sad thing here is that you actually think this is any sort of worthy, commendable accomplishment (except for DBry's own personal self of course).

Don't you think it's pathetic that a guy like Daniel Bryan is the type of wrestler the modern beta nu-male infested crowds of the 2010s want to see (or rather, think they want to see)? I'm not going to lie, I'm not an impressive physical, masculine specimen myself. I'm tall but I'm skinny and not "tough". But this is PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. This is the big leagues. Go to your local bingo hall if you want to see uncharismatic, everyday-looking guys who look just like you do flips and shit. Is that so hard? It's cheap to get tickets. Like $5 or $10, and you're supporting the wrestlers directly.

Don't you understand that in 1998 guys like DBry would be nothing more than enhancement "talent" for midcarders? It is incredible to think that we go from having guys like SCSA, Rock, HHH, Taker, Sting, Goldberg, Hogan, Hall, Nash at the very top of their respective companies - charismatic, tall, ripped, extremely talented, tough-as-nails badasses - and crowds LOVING IT... to having guys like Bryan, Styles (talented wrestler, but seriously, he's midcard level in any other era), and Finn Balor clamored over but all the fucking faggots in the crowd?

>hurr durr b-but the crowd wants it!

Numbers don't lie, the era I talked about was the greatest era of all time, the crowds were hot as FUCK, tens of millions of people tuned in every week, it was everywhere in pop culture, wrestling was actually considered cool, why? The stars were talented MEN who everyone could look up to. But this current beta nu-male generation is threatened by that, so they lust after short skinny mediocre guys to feel better about their mediocrity. Then they they wonder why ratings are plummeting ("b-but they rose slightly and briefly under DBry"... LMFAO, do you realize how much they skyrocketed under NWO, and Goldberg, and SCSA and Rock?)
>>
File: 1442686657739.jpg (20KB, 552x505px) Image search: [Google]
1442686657739.jpg
20KB, 552x505px
>>2928332
...into tuning out and giving up on wrestling
>>
>>2928332

Great new gimmick Carter
>>
>>2928331
i get what you're trying to say. wrestlers are basically superheroes and we expect them to look like one. but for every thor or hulk, there is a spider-man. the smaller, leaner hero who absolutely deserves to be in the same conversation but looks more normal. daniel bryan was wwe's spider-man.
>>
>>2928331
tl;dr
hang yourself nostalgia fag
>>
did Daniel Bryan ever have actual wrestling credentials? because apparently he's very good in the ring, one could say he was like Kurt Angle to us while Kurt Angle was away.
>>
"You're 5 years older than me!".
"I was a very virile 5 year old".
ABSOLUTELY KILLED ME OFF.
That 3 minutes was more entertaining than 3 hours of Raw.
>>
>>2926442
Based Literal GOAT. Seriously daniel bryan is a huge draw, when i was a junior or senior in hschool even chads knew about the yes movement
>>
>>2929585
So you're like what... 12?
>>
>>2925641
>a college diploma means more than job experience
lmao
>>
>>2926442

>YFW CASUAL HAD YES MOVEMENTS IN MALLS OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES

He is the most BASED Superstar to have set foot in E after SCSA , The Rock and John Cena. He can surpass all of them if he returns to the ring again.
>>
>>2929588
Im 20
>>
>>2929592
My first RAW back in 6 years was the week after occupy RAW.
I missed Bryan's organic rise, so I don't give a shit about him. I ran cross country in highschool, and ran at the Hoquiam invite in Washington state.
Still don't give a shit about him.
>>
>>2929596

Then maybe you should nec....nvm no rope can fit your neck's width.
>>
say he does indeed get released and he goes off to New Japan but does end up suffering actually getting a career ending injury, similar to how Shibata did via something he has always done, what would people think then?
>>
>>2929604

He'd still be over and loved by millions
>>
>>2929602
You have no reason to wish death upon me, anon.
>>
>>2929609

I don't. I am sorry my friend.
>>
>>2929604
>does end up suffering actually getting a career ending injury

Sorry I'm an idiot, meant:

does end up actually getting a career ending injury
>>
>>2929610
It's okay... thanks for thinking I have a thick neck.
>>
>>2929619

Yeah its the general defence mechanism around here so I got worked into using it. I hope you don't really have a thick neck and probably are a chad.
>>
>>2929623
I'm not a fucking Chad.
Unless "Chad" means something different on 4chan than it does when I have called every one of my sister's boyfriend's "Chad."
>>
>>2929629

I didn't really get you bro but I hope you are doing fine.
>>
>>2929637
30 days sober cold turkey.
Blazed a nice fat joint about 20 minutes ago.
I'm doing just fine.
>>
>>2929645

Good to hear that bro. Have a nice day.
>>
>>2928331
On the offchance you're actually being genuine and not just shitposting, I'll explain this:

No form of media is one-size fits all, especially when it comes to protagonists. There is not a single archetype that a hero HAS to be. Luke Skywalker is a wimpy pussy moisture farmer who has to be helped and saved all the time and who doesn't become good at anything until three films in and even then, his big heroic revelation is "I will not fight you." Luke Skywalker is also one of the most enduring heroes of all time. Alien is full of big, tough macho space marine types who all get fucking murdered until all that's left is Ellen Ripley. As someone else mentioned, Spider-Man starts as a wimpy teenage loser.

And no, because wrestling used to be a certain way doesn't make it immune from this. No form of media is immune to being able to tell multiple kinds of stories with multiple kinds of heroes. Just because something used to be a certain way doesn't mean it has to be that way forever, that's the kind of thinking that leads to stagnation and which is why WWE is in the creative shitter right now because so much of their booking is lazy crutches from decades ago.
>>
>>2929604
That nigga Shibata should have stayed hydrated
>>
>>2929604
Shibata's injury was due to him legit headbutting people like the fucking psychopath he is.

>>2928331
Fuck off nwowolfpack2017
>>
>>2929604
Shibata's injury was due to him legit headbutting people like the fucking psychopath he is.

>>2928331
Fuck off nwowolfpack2017
>>
>>2928331
tldr
>>
>>2928331
Good read. I 100% agree with your sentiments.
>>
>>2930815
Thanks, anon.
I'll assume that you also agree I have a massive dick.
I didn't outright say it, but it was heavily implied.
Cheers.
>>
>>2930815
Thanks, anon.
I'll assume that you also agree I have a massive dick.
I didn't outright say it, but it was heavily implied.
Cheers.
>>
File: AUTISM.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>2928331
>tl;dr
>muh nu-male boogieman
Oh fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
>>2928331
SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>2928331
SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.