[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These faggots are just burying everyone in their block so they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4796.jpg (30KB, 578x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4796.jpg
30KB, 578x336px
These faggots are just burying everyone in their block so they can have their "muh epic drama wankfest" as the tiebreaker on the final night right?
>>
> Building up the World Champion and US Champion as the guys to beat in block B
Works for me. This isn't like WWE where the champions constantly lose in nontitle matches.
>>
>>2923708
Probably... I don't see who they could lose to...
>>
>>2923729

Rent free
>>
>>2923708
>Protecting your top draws, Champions and program above all else

Yeah, because that's the logical thing to do.
>>
>>2923708
>burying
>Okada has had 20+ minute matches with both of his non-comedy matches and they came off strong as fuck going that long against the champ
>Omega has had a 20+ minute match with Suzuki where he acted shit-scared, and a 10+ match against Tonga in which Tonga came off fairly strong
>>
>this is your brain on 50-50 booking
>>
>>2923797
Okada made SANADA look like a geek. Fucking massive levels of OKADAWINSLOL at the end, might as well have ended the match five minutes earlier instead of having him hit every move and still losing because muh drama
>>
>>2923811
He's the champ, what kind of champ isn't able to take everything a midcarder throws at him?
>>
>>2923811
>Okada made SANADA look like a geek
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't like that he won because I don't think anyone else in the block can win against him aside from Omega but SANADA looked strong against Okada and it was a great match.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure SANADA's going to pick up some crap losses along the way and not make it far into the tournament. Aren't they feeding him to CAWdy too for the ROH title? fucking njpw...
>>
>>2923831
The kind that doesn't need Tanahashi on the undercard to get people to buy tickets since no one is invested in his matches
>>
Looking forward to Ibushi vs one of those guys.

Though I wish they'd throw Nagata and Kojima a fucking bone
>>
>>2923811
>Okada made SANADA look like a geek.

>20+ minutes against the company's top champ is a geek

I'm sorry your favourite isn't as good as Okada, anon. Nobody is. He's the Ace.

>>2923839
But anon, shows headlined by Okada performed better than their previous year's counterparts, and NJPW is expanding more under his lead.
Don't worry, I'm sure your favourite will have a six star match too, someday.
>>
>>2924024
>tanaGOAT has to work hurt because the company will die without him
>njpw growth caused by bullet club and lij despite the massive push okada has received in comparision
>okada is too lazy to hit the gym, is going to be 300 pounds within two years and can't even do good dropkicks anymore
>>
>>2924381
>bullet cucks are this salty that njpw is expanding and selling more tickets under the new ace

based big stars okada working asses into seats
>>
>>2923811
I just now finished watching this match, and SANADA made SANADA look like a geek. I know his gimmick is to be sullen and apathetic, but he didn't put much energy or creativity into the match. He seemed lost most of the time, and a lot of sequences were basic or just dragged on.

I love the dude but with him in charge of the match instead of Okada, it suffered.
>>
Needs more clean losses. 50/50 booking makes stars just look at wee
>>
>>2924005
Nagata is leaving after this G1 and Kojima doesn't have much left in the tank either.
>>
unlike in WWE losing in NJPW doesn't make you look like a stupid idiot
>>
>>2924005
i have to imagine they'll do it like liger at bosj and give him a feel-good win to go out on
>>
>>2924024
>I'm sorry your favourite isn't as good as Okada, anon. Nobody is. He's the Ace.
Mark
>>
>>2924445
>tfw you realize okada is the roman reigns of njpw
>>
>>2926188
>not breaking kayfabe is somehow a bad thing
>>
>>2926192
That was Naito before the heel turn
>>
>>2926192
Okada is over.
>>
>>2926194
>i can break kayfabe when criticizing one company but not the other
The absolute state of stoner chanettys
>>
>>2926200
>champions being booked like actual champions is a bad thing
Years of 50/50 booking have really done a number on your brain, you think Austin let guys just go over him like it's nothing?
>>
That match Okada had with Big Mike, that was some great shit. Mike looked hella strong
>>
>>2926226
>"""Big""" Mike
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.