[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fat son of a bitch is appearing on ROH TV almost every other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (67KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1024x683px
This fat son of a bitch is appearing on ROH TV almost every other week. You literally have no excuse for why you haven't become a professional wrestler yet. None.
>>
So why aren't you, OP?
>>
>>2923177
pic related is him shut up you racist
>>
I stopped watching ROH because they started putting fat garbage on their show on a regular basis.
>>
File: 1500609469847.jpg (140KB, 911x951px) Image search: [Google]
1500609469847.jpg
140KB, 911x951px
I have a career and dont want to give it up to wrestle for hot dogs in meme shows.

I have to stick to wrestling my nephews
>>
damn, roh is really starving for talent
>>
>>2923180
>Everyone I disagree with is racist
I bet you sit when you pee you cuck
>>
Trained to be one for a while. Found out that I am very susceptible to concussions and had to stop. Had my neck fucked up pretty bad to, and this was just after Austin was forced to retire due to his neck.
>>
I've actually started considering doing it as a hobby. There's this small promotion where I live, actually the only one in the country. They do maybe three or four shows per year so it would just be a side thing where I can live out my autistic wrasslin fantasies, while having a real job where I don't progressively destroy my body
>>
Is ROH worth watching these days? I tried a while ago but couldn't get into it.

The ROH guys were the worst part of G1 Climax USA so I guess I'd still dislike it.
>>
>>2926351
It really isn't sadly. I loved ROH and now I can't stand any involvement they have with other promotions now.
>>
>>2926351
IMO their weekly tv isnt very good, but their PPVs put on some great matches.

I only watch the weekly show if YoungCucks are on the card.
>>
>>2926325
You just sound like someone who wants to roll around with big weaty men
>>
File: 1500779790263.png (474KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1500779790263.png
474KB, 604x603px
>>2926393
Na really I just want to do a cool entrance and some silly fake fighting so I can pretend the audience are fans of me
>>
Because I want to train in a shootstyle dojo but they don't exist anymore.
>>
>not training in legit fighting and incorporating it into a new vision of wrestling.
>>
>not training in legit fighting and incorporating it into a new vision of wrestling.
>>
>>2923172
I panic if anyone pays attention to me
>>
>>2923183 I dropped it when they had this 40 year old guy treating these two 30 year old guys like his "little boys", that's way too gay, even for wrestling.
>>
>>2923183 I dropped it when they had this 40 year old guy treating these two 30 year old guys like his "little boys", that's way too gay, even for wrestling.
>>
>>2923223
He ain't starving for shit mate
>>
>>2931177
yes, because NXT eat´em all, nowadays ROH.... is really silly and i was the biggest fan in 2005 but... we never gonna got another Manhatan Mayhem 2
>>
>>2926351
Honestly ROH is bit gutted at the moment, not to mention their style is no longer special, which is not surprising since about half of WWE's roster these days are former ROH guys.
>>
>>2926351
Honestly ROH is bit gutted at the moment, not to mention their style is no longer special, which is not surprising since about half of WWE's roster these days are former ROH guys.
>>
>>2923172

Ring of Hamburgers
>>
>>2923172
I am way fatter than him.
>>
>>2923172 (OP)
I am way fatter than him.
>>
>>2929884
I'm paying attention to you, you weaselly little fuck. I'm thinking all about you right now and there's not a goddamn thing you can do to stop me. HERE IS ALL OF MY ATTENTION.
>>
>>2929884
I'm paying attention to you, you weaselly little fuck. I'm thinking all about you right now and there's not a goddamn thing you can do to stop me. HERE IS ALL OF MY ATTENTION.
>>
>>2939532
>>2940305
ooookaaayy then... Carry on my wayward son
>>
>>2923172
Cover that dickfat m8
>>
>>2923172
Cover that dickfat m8
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.