[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, their run has to be ending soon, right? They've beaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Cesaro-Sheamus-Raw.jpg (93KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cesaro-Sheamus-Raw.jpg
93KB, 1200x675px
So, their run has to be ending soon, right? They've beaten everyone on Raw other than the Revival and I doubt WWE wants a heel vs heel feud.
Trading them to SDL would just force a rehash of last year's feud vs New Day, but this time it would suck because there's no longer a super long reign on the line.
Splitting up their tag team would also suck because they already wrestled each other like 10 times last year and no one wants to see that again.
Has WWE booked themselves into a corner with Sheamus and Cesaro?
>>
They could always have Cesaro face out for the match against The Revival and have Sheamus turn on him after they lose.

Just give them a blow-off singles match afterwards with a proper finish instead of A FUCKING DOUBLE COUNT-OUT
>>
They'll run through newly face-turned Anime Club while Revival breaks the Hardys, then Meme Matt and Jeff will come after the titles again.
>>
>>2922802
Cesaro won't turn face after just a few months as a heel.

>>2922803
That sounds like a good way to ruin their momentum.

I'd say just have them drop the titles at Summerslam and then send Cesaro to SmackDown. No point in doing a Sheamus vs Cesaro rivalry again, so just take advantage of the superstar shakeup and split them amicably.
Cesaro on SmackDown is also a great opportunity to see if he can hold his own in the main event. I think he's earned that chance by now.
>>
>>2922791
They're the best team in the company why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>2923024
Lmao, what fucking momentum? They struggled to beat two out of shape 40 year olds in title matches and jobbed non-stop in-between then, and then didn't wrestle at all in the last two weeks.

I love Sheamus and especially Cesaro, and everything about this team is great, but they're booked like dogshit.
>>
>>2923028
I mean... they're old but are they really out of shape? I'm looking at Dash, Dawson, Anderson, Joe, Kevin Owens, Bray...
>>
>>2922791
I want Sheamus to be IC champion. I'm sick to death of fucking Ambrose and Miz.
>>
>>2923055
Matt literally can't flex his leg at the knee anymore.
>>
Put over Deano and Seth at Summerslam.
Split up
Send Cesaro to SmackDown if there's gonna be a post-SummerSlam shake-up.
>>
I used to be full steam on the "Send Cesaro to Smackdown" train too, but then the troubles came, Ryan Ward seemingly disappeared, Road Dogg took hold and sending Sami there did jack shit for him.
>>
>>2923066
Wait, what the fuck am I saying, don't send Cesaro to the Jinder and Randy show, jesus christ.

If they're never gonna put him in the Universal Scene then, uh, have him feud with Jason Jordan for the IC Title or something.
>>
>>2923073
Honestly, the best Cesaro has ever been in the WWE, both as a wrestler and as a character was when he was going back to NXT just to bully Sami.

Do the same with Gargano, fuck it. Fuck it.
>>
>>2922791
can you find a picture with less talent in it

holy fuck they both suck so bad, absolute charisma black holes and a horrible look to boot

future endeavor both these bums after jobbing them to Roman in a handicap match
>>
>>2923086
>being this stupid
>>
>dat cesaro vs shin match
>rematches with Sami
>vs gable
>vs styles

Cesaro to SD is best for business.
>>
>>2923086
go to bed kid its late.
>>
Cesaro needs a character reset.
He's one of the most talented wrestlers in the roster but he's as interesting as a toast with butter. Zero charisma.

Make him feud with a main eventer, get him into some ridiculous angle or storyline, anything goes, something to make him stop seeming so bland and uninteresting.
>>
>>2923167
Holy shit. I didn't realize I wanted Cesaro on SDL until now.
>>
>>2923167
Holy shit. I didn't realize I wanted Cesaro on SDL until now.
>>
>>2922791
Yup. Get ready for sheamus universal title run and cesaro mid card jobbing to goldust and cass.
>>
>>2923024
>Cesaro won't turn face after just a few months as a heel.

It's hardly unprecedented.

>>2923055
>a bunch of guys in better shape than Matt

What did he mean by this?

>>2923086
>can you find a picture with less talent in it than 2 of the most talented guys on RAW

Yeah, probably
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.