[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cultural Marxism and Feminism's effects on WWE Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Cultural Marxism and Feminism's effects on WWE
Will E-drones defend this?
>>
>>2920649
fake news
>>
yeah they're so progressive, that's why the women get thrown into multi matches with no story over and over.
>>
>>2920699
And a man literally takes the first women MITB briefcase lol
>>
I predict that in 2019 the divas will main event wrestlemania and thats a shoot brother
>>
>>2920649

Why is it that WWE still acts like women main eventing a show is such a historic thing when UFC has been doing forever now?
>>
That syntax and grammar gave me cancer.
>>
>>2920649
This will never ever happen
>>
>>2920649
people find their way to web sites called
four3four.com

This is how I know this is viral spam. Nobody would ever make their way there.
>>
>>2920649

CM Punk BTFO
>>
>>2920649
WWE literally had to replace all the MEN that left for UFC & NJPW with women & cucks who watch Total Divas, so this doesn't surprise me.
>>
I could legit see Asuka vs. Charlotte headlining a WM down the line, and let me tell you, I'd be cheering every second of it.
>>
>A white woman literally threatening to sleep with a black man if she doesn't get more attention.
How do we get RAM cancelled? They've gone too far this time.
>>
>>2920649
>Cultural Marxism
incel detected. go back to /pol/
>>
>>2920649

Wouldn't cultural marxism be the attitude era?
>>
>>2920750
Megumi Kudo main evented in FMW back in the '90s but she was an actual draw.
>>
>>2920995
Have sex, obese weeb
>>
File: weeb.jpg (63KB, 579x436px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.jpg
63KB, 579x436px
>>2920995
oh wow we don't have upboats here man
>>
Only if Vince dies
>>
>>2920995
by the time society is cucked enough for women's wrestling to come close to drawing enough to justify it main eventing Mania Asuka will be in her 50s and WWE will probably be dead
>>
>>2921046
No, why?
>>
>>2920699
to be fair, the same exact thing is happening to the male wrestlers.
>>
>>2921139
>>2921141
>>2921177

I'm so sorry for whatever women did to all of you to make you all so bitter and angry. Let me guess: none of them would sleep with you.
>>
>>2921286
The women aren't going to sleep with you just because you pretend their matches aren't garbage.
>>
The pretty blonde girl who cant wrestle is champ on raw. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>2920995
>implying we won't be seeing Rock vs HHH in 2025
>>
>>2921286
women aren't going to sleep with you because you love chinese cartoons and call them waifu
>>
File: IMG_1267.jpg (71KB, 330x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.jpg
71KB, 330x261px
>>2921286
(you)
>>
>>2920649
Them Main Eventing Wrestlemania would be the final straw for me
>>
>>2920649
E drones defend everything their cult does.
>>
>>2920649
literally fake news. i've gone to raw and smackdown this year. the womens segments were piss breaks. more people stayed for the cruiserweights.
>>
>>2922820
>people staying for cruiserweights
wew lad
>>
>>2921046
How so?
>>
>>2921250
>RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL FOUR WAY
>RAW TAG CHAMPIONSHIPS FATAL FOUR WAY LADDER MATCH
>SMACKDOWN WOMAN'S CHAMPIONSHIP SIX-PACK
>EXTREME RULES FATAL FIVE WAY #1 CONTENDER
>MEN'S MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
>WOMEN'S MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
>ANOTHER WOMEN'S MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
>WOMEN'S FIVE WAY ELIMINATION #1 CONTENDER MATCH
>UNIVERSAL TITLE FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH
please
for the love of god
just
tell a real story
>>
>>2920795
That looks like a screencap from google news desu
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>2921028
>Re-Resist amirite guys?
>>
>>2921028
>Re-Resist amirite guys?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.