[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why'd you who japan marks hype this fag up so much when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1492465567980.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492465567980.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
Why'd you who japan marks hype this fag up so much when he was in the outlaws? And before you go with
>muh wwe limits its workers
He was shit on the outlaws and in who japan too
>>
>>2919537
new japan chads never hyped this boring faggot up
waste of space, he belongs in the wwe because he's an edrone-tier sports entertainer
>>
His moveset comprising of only kicks in WWE doesn't help, at least in Japan he did more shit.
>>
New Janetties wouldn't know a good wrestler if one suplexed them onto concrete.
>>
He was and still is based, one of the few juniors working a style that isn't all flips and thigh slapping

The division really suffered in japan when he left
>>
>>2919861
>finn borelor
>*dropkicks, poor selling and literally zero charisma*
>based

mega cringe
>>
>>2919537
>Outlaws
How can that term possibly make sense currently? What is the definition now and are people actually using it, or just mark 'insiders'? Back in the day maybe something like Poffo's ICW would be called an outlaw promotion but that was in a much different business environment. Damn you guys are retarded as fuck.
>>
>>2919667

This if anything it was nxt marks who never saw him in new japan that overrated him.
>>
>>2919705
That's the precise reason why I stopped watching him after about 5 matches.
The dude's in amazing shape, is incredibly athletic and most fans love him, but my god his in-ring repertoire is just so dull in WWE.
>>
>>2919537
Who wore it better?
>>
>>2920609
How new are you? Why don't you lurk before posting?
>>
All of these Japanettys
>>
File: 1450192023014.jpg (248KB, 978x972px)
1450192023014.jpg
248KB, 978x972px
>>2919667
Kek you gotta love this revisionism. Same with Nakamura, Asuka, and Gallows & Anderson.

>W-w-we never l-liked them. F-finn Gaylor lel
>>
>>2920817
>he got fooled by NXMeme marks pretending to be superior new japanchads

sad edrone
>>
>>2919537 Is that Irish folk character, Freddy Flanagan?
>>
>>2919537
He was probably a big guy compared to NJPW "athletes". It is completely unbelievable that he could have a competitive match with anyone over 220 pounds.
>>
>>2922025
youve never watched new chadpan have you? the demon finn balor is small in new chadpan too
>>
>>2922004
cringe
>>
>>2922055
>new chadpan

This is a new level of autism, scientists need to study this dude
>>
>>2919705
Young cucks do the same shit and you weebs love them
>>
>>2922306
>Young Bucks
>nothing but kicks

t. never watched their matches
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.