[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E-drones will defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

According to Vince McMahon Jr., pic related is how a babyface should be like.
>>
Austin was like this all the time
>>
why is stone cold allowed to do it and not roman?
>>
>>2918698
>>2918700
Because Austin was over, duh
>>
>>2918701
Have you ever thought that Austin's ferocity might have helped him get over?

Dingus
>>
>>2918696
Roman hasn't been a face since Mania, dipshit.
>>
>>2918764
Did he beat up a 50y/o broken man with a steel chair who's a legend in wrestling?
>>
>>2918696
Why does Roman look more scared than Taker?

He's got a face like a bitch trying to squash a spider
>>
>>2918778
He beat up vince multiple times ya pinhead
>>
>>2918788
and Vince once ordered for him to be basically crucified on live tv. I think we let Austin have that one.
>>
>>2918846
that was a work, you got ding dong diddly worked
>>
>>2918698
>>2918700
Austin wasn't a traditional babyface

Reigns is still presented as the boyscout
>>
>Mocking fans
>disrespecting veterans
>Dissing coworkers
>Sore loser
Is this the values of the face of the company that WWE wish to share with the family-friendly market?
>>
>>2921956
this Austin was never presented as role model he even said he did not care if they fans liked him when he turned face

Reigns is being pushed as the new face for make a wish after Cena
>>
DO NOT WATCH WWE ANYMORE

IT IS STARTING TO MK ULTRA ITS AUDIENCE

It is DANGEROUS to watch this now
>>
>>2918696
It's 2017 cunt. Roman Reigns is the perfect babyface. Nobody is 100% good. It's the fans who are the problem as they hate Reigns (regardless of excuses) because of smarky reasons that shouldn't matter to a character on TV show.
>>
>>2918696

>WHY DOESN'T THIS CHARACTER CONFORM TO MY DEFINITION OF WHAT A FACE/HEEL IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE
>WHY DON'T THEY TURN ROMAN HEEL SO I CAN CHEER FOR HIM LIKE AN ASSHOLE
>I GET VERY ANGRY WHEN I'M NOT ABLE TO PREDICT EXACTLY WHAT A CHARACTER IS GOING TO DO WEEKS BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY DO IT REEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Bryan Alvarez
>>
File: 1350580541390.jpg (49KB, 302x330px) Image search: [Google]
1350580541390.jpg
49KB, 302x330px
>>2922026
>>
>>2922026
Nobody wants to cheer Reigns.

>why doesn't this alleged babyface act like a babyface

Why are you presenting this as if it's an unreasonable view?

>>2922023
Reigns's on-screen character alone has been a complete asshole for like a year now.
>>
>>2922023
Do you hear yourself? You butthurt E-Drones are so indoctrinated that no one can even give criticisms of WWE booking, let alone Reigns, without you guys marginalizing and diminishing every claim with "SMARKY SHIT NO ONE CARES AOUT" and and anything negative anyone has to say are just "excuses"
>>
>>2922049
I like people who are assholes. That's a babyface to me. I'm not some pussy SJW faggot. This is pro fucking wrestling...it's about fighting, kicking shit out of people, getting money & winning belts...at least in should be.

Conor McGregor is a dickhead but also a babyface to many.
>>
>>2922054
E-Drone?
KYS
I think WWE sucks, I hate the product. But I am a fan of Reigns.
>>
>>2922064
>I like people who are assholes. That's a babyface to me.

So you really don't understand what a babyface is supposed to be.

>le SJW boogeyman

18+
>>
>>2922069
But only e-Drones like Reigns
>>
File: 1494805698301.gif (4MB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
1494805698301.gif
4MB, 480x244px
>>
>>2922128
El Desperado is a heel so I'm not really sure what your point here is
>>
>>2922133
How does that make that bit okay
>>
>>2922106
No cunt. This isn't 1980's anymore. White meat babyfaces were passe in late 90's hence nWo, crow Sting, Stone Cold Steve Austin and die Rocky die.

Unfortunately McMahon went back to his bullshit old school mentality. It should be grey vs. grey, but fans pick which grey is heel and babyface. It shouldn't be 100% black vs. 100% white anymore.

Reigns would be a babyface today if fans were not smarky little faggots who cried bc company chose younger, healthier, more marketable Reigns to be top guy over Daniel Bryan.

Reigns only started getting resentment from fans around time he feuded with Orton at SummerSlam 2014 when shitty websites like WrestleZone reported he was THE GUY. Prior to SummerSlam 2014, because hack websites like WrestlingInc had not reported what Meltzer/Keller had been saying for months only very few knew Reigns was THE GUY. Therefore Reigns was very over when Shield first broke up.
>>
>>2922144
We are further from the 90s than they were from the 80s so you wanna re-roll?

>It should be grey vs. grey, but fans pick which grey is heel and babyface.

And then you bitch about who fans pick in the next fucking paragraph. Astounding.

>it's that mean old Bryan's fault muh Samoan shitter couldn't hack it

How does The GOAT keep doing it lads?

Anybody of even mediocre perception could tell Reigns was always going to be somebody WWE would want to push. Cracks in his armour were showing before The Shield even broke up.

>he thinks WrestlingINC has enough sway to cause the crowds to cool on Reigns during his big singles matches
>>
The main difference between WWE and NJPW
>>
>>2922167
Holy shit are you still arguing about Roman on /asp/ you pathetic faggot
>>
>>2922144
You grossly overestimate the intelligence of the wwe universe. Its black vs white because people are too stupid to figure out who to cheer or boo otherwise.
>>
File: trends.jpg (88KB, 1163x652px) Image search: [Google]
trends.jpg
88KB, 1163x652px
>>2922174

lol
>>
>>2922194
>what's the most popular is by default the best
>Britney Spears is the best musician
>McDonald's is the best restaurant
>NYT, WaPo and Guardian are the best news sources
>>
>>2922207
lmao what a mark. the only thing that matters in this business is the money and the miles.
>>
>>2922222
oh shit digits confirm it
>>
>>2922222
>quints wasted on Nash memeshit
>>
>>2922222
based
>>
>>2922222
for the people involved not for me. i don't give a hoot about whether my fav guy makes lots of money or little money. All I care about is my watching experience.

you people who care so much about the behind-the-scenes reality of the wrestlers and company are the real loser marks.
>>
>>2922222
e-babbies btfo by quints of truth
>>
>>2922238
>anybody who thinks Nash is shit is whatever nickname for New Japan fans you're forcing this week that won't catch on
>>
>>2922244
Nash is shit but that post had nothing to do with him
>>
>>2922246
"Money & Miles" is literally a Nash quote you goon
>>
>>2922247
>following nash enough to know that
Found the closet Kevin Trash mark
>>
File: CkoNH-QWsAAmRK7.jpg (63KB, 716x474px) Image search: [Google]
CkoNH-QWsAAmRK7.jpg
63KB, 716x474px
>>2922246
Anyone who thinks Kevin Nash was shit either didn't watch him or is a virgin beta male ugly fuck who got bullied in school hence why you can't relate to someone as a cool as Big Kev. Sorry but this is just a fact.
>>
>>2922248
Or I've seen enough dumbfucks parroting it to know what it is.

What's your objective here, cuntrarian?
>>
>>2922254
Hello Kevin

>>2922255
>following Nash
>>
>>2922254
Prop up another strawman bud, maybe that'll b e the one that makes (You) feel better.

>posting on 4chan
>caring about school
>>
>>2922247
It's actually a Chief Jay Strongbow and Lou Albano quote that many people have used in the business including Nash. It was probably used before Stongbow and Albano. Just vets passing down the knowledge.
>>
>>2922257
>shading Nash
>HURR U LYK HIM

Some kind of mental problem?

Imagine being so obsessed with contrarianism you have to pretend somebody is disagreeing with you.
>>
>>2922278
Couldn't even stick to your shitposts huh?
>>
>>2918696
I honestly can't remember that happening. What a forgettable match.
>>
>>2921956
boyscout faces don't work, a face needs to be aggressive to get over
>>
>>2922548
>Sami Zayn
>>
>>2918696
T. Retarded brain dead smark

"I'm not a good guy, I'm not a bad guy, I'm the guy" - Roman Reigns, 2016
>>
>>2922555
case in point
>>
>>2922557
And yet ever since then all the announcers keep making excuses for his actions or why he's getting booed.
>>
>>2922559
>way more over than Reigns
>>
>>2922564
lol
>>
>>2922560
Literally never happens
>>
>>2922560
Announcers have been shittingon him for trying to kill brain strawman, dumb fuck
>>
>>2922576
THIS IS A NON-TRADITIONAL CROWD, THEY BOO WHO THEY NORMALLY CHEER AND CHEER WHO THEY NORMALLY BOO!

>>2922566
Post a clip of Zayn getting booed outta the arena.
>>
>>2922598
They literally do not say that
>>
>>2922605
It's literally how every RAWafterMania in the past few years has started.
>>
>>2922598
boos don't mean shit

roman has more marks while getting booed than sami will ever have while getting his sympathy cuck cheers
>>
>>2922616
If Roman is so popular why aren't his fans attending the shows?

>sympathy cuck cheers

What's wrong with (You)?
>>
>>2922632
they are attending, most of them are just autistic kids
>>
>>2922612
No, it really hasn't. Roman in charge of working you into a schizoid fantasy land.
>>
>>2922663
Actually I'm pretty sure that was the exact line they used this year
>>
>>2922639
>still won't cheer for Roman
>>
>>2922681
>being this retarded

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>2922689
If Roman's fans are in the arenas where's his cheers?
>>
>>2922023
>>2922026
>>2922663
>I wrote an absolutely garbage, two-dimensional mary-sue of a character
>People hate him
>"I w-wrote him like that on p-purpose! Y-You're supposed to hate him!"
If you write a book and people hate the main character, that doesn't mean you're "working" them.
It means you're a shit writer.

They're doing much better in portraying him as an arrogant ass-kicker who backs up the shit talking he does in the ring, but it's gonna take YEARS of it for people to forget the trainwreck that was "Sufferin' Succatash" Roman
>>
>>2918696
Hogan broke the rules all the time in the 80s, I don't even like Reigns but stop being a faggot who has no idea about wrestling
>>
>>2922144
> fans should chose
> but the fans are wrong for not choosing Roman
>>
>>2922910
smarks who read internet and come to shows to troll/hijack don't count as real fans
>>
>>2923009
>fans should choose the real stars
>except for the fans that disagree with me
>they aren't real fans

Since when is booing considered trolling or hijacking?

>blaming internet news sites saying someone is Vince's favorite for someone not getting cheered
Smarks and marks both fuckin' love Strowman and dirtsheets have been screaming about him being Vince's new golden boy for close to a year.
People turned on Reigns when McMahon dropped everything about his character that made him popular in The Shield when went solo. He went from a silent, badass monster to a catchphrase spouting cena-clone who always had to "overcome the odds" to win.

It's like if DC suddenly replaced all versions of Batman with Superman in his comics, but kept telling you "No, that's definitely Batman! See? The title of the comic is still Batman!"
People liked him for a reason, but lost interest when the thing that made him popular got removed from his character.
>>
>>2918696
>we could have had Taker vs Cena or Taker vs Sting
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.