[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know most people here stopped watching WWE and either moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (6KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 348x145px
So I know most people here stopped watching WWE and either moved on to another wrestling promotion or dont watch wrestling at all now.
So, weather you stopped watching years ago or just recently let go, what things would bring you back to the product? Even if just arousing a little curiosity back, what matches/comebacks/angles with make you wanna watch WWMEME again?
>inb4 t.wwe writers
Things that would at least spark some curiosity:
>RVD comes back
>AJ becomes world champ
>AJ vs Shin Snacks
>>
>>2918694
>weather
>>
File: aj faggot.gif (946KB, 304x230px) Image search: [Google]
aj faggot.gif
946KB, 304x230px
>>2918694
remove scripts and let competition decide the natural flow of who gets over, or at least write it less shittily

TV-14 would be nice but not completely necessary

they missed a great opportunity to usher in both of these things when Roman rekt Braun in the ambulance. they could have turned roman heel/tweener and gotten away from the sterile kiddy shit all in one go.
>>
File: 1497320659502.png (673KB, 605x520px) Image search: [Google]
1497320659502.png
673KB, 605x520px
Truthfully, I stopped watching WWE weekly for about two years now, and only really ever watch the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. Maybe Summerslam if the card looks good this year.

I dunno. I wanna like WWE because I am a fan of a lot of the people they have on the cards. From Finn, to Seth, to Roman. I wouldn't say there is a active person on the roster who I actively dislike but I feel like they could also do so much better than what's given to them sometimes. I would be a complete NJPW convert if it had promos or storylines compared to 'prime' WWE, but I will still watch good matches any company puts on cause those will always be entertaining, but I can't be a brand mark anymore.
>>
>>2918694
>AJ becoming world champ
>AJ vs Daniels
>Broken
>Roode coming into the main roster
>better booking for the cruiserweights
>heel Seth
>>
>>2918694

>Unpredictability
>A large heel stable ala NWO
>Dominant heels winning cleanly
>Not having PPV matches already having occurred 5-10 times on Raw/SJWDown beforehand
>occasional mysteries with eventual answers/payoff after a number of weeks
>"cliffhanger" endings to weekly shows (see late 90s Nitro)
>>
No single result will help.

Just calm down, slow the fuck down, and make the contests count for something.
>>
Ascension and gay cops make a super dominant stable
>>
File: 1427950846605.jpg (20KB, 229x184px) Image search: [Google]
1427950846605.jpg
20KB, 229x184px
>>2918760
>>Dominant heels winning cleanly

I was a big, I mean BIG Seth mark, but his title reign.. drained me. From the SethKO, to Undertaker interrupting, to John Stewart delivering a chair shot. Fuck, that entire period of him as a champ was the most poorly booked shit in existence. The dude fucking injured Brock Lesnar and went toe to toe with Cena at the Royal Rumble, yet he's scared to wrestle Dolph Ziggler? Fuck off.
>>
Brawl for all needs to come back
>>
>>2918697
>Autismo
>>
All memes aside. CM returns full time is about the only thing that would get be back into wwe. I'm a mark for punk.
>>
No more scripted promos. Jesus Christ this is number one for me. Having a scripted show strips everyone but a few people of their personality.

Stop pushing shitters no one cares about like Jinder and Orton at the top of the card.

Stop giving out title reigns as favors.

Cut out the corporate catchphrase speak.
>>
Vince legitimately dying.
>>
stopping a match for blood. i get not blading for the sponsors, but if it happens and the guy can still go, let them go.

that goes for mma too.
>>
File: 1498667639846.png (359KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
1498667639846.png
359KB, 720x406px
>less scripted promos
>more way over the top characters that just go all in, not generic just-another-guys
>less scripted matches, let wrestlers expand their arsenal and not just use 5 moves over and over again so every match doesn't feel the same
>more insane spots
>cut RAM to two hours and not try to squeeze everyone on the fucking show
>less shitty 8 man face vs heel tag matches that achieve nothing
>no commercials during matches
>let commentators actually act like human beings and talk to each other while calling the match, let them also call all the moves too and not just "FACE FIRST! PLANTED" etc
>fire Cole or reduce him to an interviewer again
>fire Dunn
>fire all the writers and hire someone who would actually try to make a coherent show with long storylines that don't feel retarded
>more stipulations on matches
>WAY less distraction rollup finishes

Just off the top of my head
>>
File: 21b0z0i_display_image_original.jpg (38KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
21b0z0i_display_image_original.jpg
38KB, 309x400px
New Jack debut that involves him murdering Roman Reigns
>>
>>2918694
>>RVD comes back
lol

>AJ becomes world champ
I didn't care when he once it the first time

>AJ vs Shin Snacks
I saw WK10 in person, I don't need to see a watered-down rehash of it
>>
>>2918873
>I saw WK10 in person
Ew
>>
>>2918694
>So I know most people here stopped watching WWE and either moved on to another wrestling promotion or dont watch wrestling at all now.
You're thinking of wew. Go back there.
>>
>>2920734
>Ew

18+
>>
>>2918772
Phil will die penniless before he wrestles again.
>>
>>2918694
Stop confiscating signs.

Don't have to go full Attitude Era, but less kiddie shit. Let women be sexy.

End brand split. Raw goes to two hours. One PPV per month.

Unify tag titles, women's titles and the WWE Title/Universal title.

MAYBE even end Smackdown. Back when Raw was two hours and there was no Smackdown, it was fucking must see TV.
>>
I watch all the time still yet would prefer:
Pg-13
Raw 2 hours long or scrap smackdown and keep raw 3 hours.
Stop forcing buzzword shit like wwe universe
>>
>stop creating gay gimmicks
>stop pushing female wrestling (people only care about divas)
>Bring more badass characters (Braun, Corbin)
>Make reigns dangerous and edgy while still keeping him face
>>
>>2920978
>18+

18+
>>
>>2918694

-Two hour RAWs
-RAW gets one of either the women's division or the tag team division, and Smack!Down gets the other
-Cruiserweights on cable TV
-Once and a while just kick a show off with a fucking match. It is so goddamn tedious to have ever RAW start with some 20 minute long overwrought pile of bullshit promo and angle.
-Give wrestlers creative freedom in how they cut their promos and portray their characters.
-Fire Stephanie McMahon for reals
-Fire Nia Jax
-Make the fucking Championship Belts all distinctly unique, not just shitty reskins of each other
-Take the fucking belt of Brock and put it on someone who shows up more than once every other month
-Seriously, fire Stephanie. Or at least keep her off TV permanently
-No more stupid bullshit angles centered more around the non-wrestlers running the show, and less on the actual wrestlers people paid money to see.
-Stop using distraction finishes entirely. They can be handy when used sparingly, but these retards clearly can't be trusted not to use four per show.
-Always have at least one good, 15+ minute match on every TV show. Put it in the main event slot for #1 contenderships, or secondary titles, or even top titles once in a blue moon, or possibly some blowoff match to a low card/preshow feud. Limit to one commercial break

I know they're trying to make money, but I'm trying to watch fake fighting, not the shittiest soap opera ever conceived.
-Also, no more than one bullshit fuck finish per show. Give us clean winners and losers more often than not.

This shit will make the weekly TV shows worth watching to wrestling fans, which might actually sell them on a Network subscription to see the REALLY hot shit on the PPVs.
>>
I was a teenager and WCW mark during the MNW. I held on until about 2004 then stopped watching. Came back in late 2013 because I'd heard a lot about Punk and Shield. Punk left and Shield broke up not long after, but I liked Rollins and some of the NXT stuff, so kept watching. Tapered off in the last year and stopped watching completely after Mania this year. The product is bland, boring, predictable, and the wrestling is generally crap compared to other promotions. WWE would have to undergo some kind of drastic upheaval to interest me enough to watch even an hour every week, but here's a few things that would be intriguing:
>Zayn put the mask on
>Shield either reunite fully or leave
>return to dramatic storylines rather than having random backstage interviews determine entire angles I.E. either real stakes or batshit crazy stuff
>return to Ruthless Agression era content
>talent given more freedom to be creative
>focus on match quality
>"superstar", "WWE Universe", and all that other gimmicky bullshit tossed out
>cull the roster
>stop forcing a #1 and allow talent to get over organically to determine the top guys
>throw out the Universal title, change all belts to heavy, gaudy, and gold
Basically, return to more of a pro wrestling promotion and less of whatever WWE is right now, which will never happen. But any 2 or more of these things happening might get me to watch and maybe subscribe again.
>>
What I'm seeing here is
Cut Raw to 2 hours.
Stop brand split.
Get rid of the laffy taffy belt and change the other belts back to what they used to be.
Give wrestlers freedom.
Stop scripting everything.
More adult content.
One PPV per month.
SHEBD bad.

I would add get rid of the rematch clause, and don't book a match for a PPV that's already happened every week for a month.
>>
Honestly, as bad as this sounds, ill start watching again when vince dies.

If they actually separate the two brands; eg heyman gets smackdown and steph gets raw, and They are no longer accountable to the same person and have full creative control. At least With 2 creative visions we have a double chance of less shit.
>>
>>2921313
/thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.