[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they aren't going to have them hold the titles for over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

they aren't going to have them hold the titles for over a year again, r-right?
>>
>>2918281

Who else should be champion? The fashion police? The Ascension?
>>
>>2918291
Angle and Jordan, nimrod
>>
>>2918291
Singh brothers. Because how many indians really even watch wwe
>>
>>2918294
They're on Raw, retard.
>>
>>2918300
Explain?
>>
>>2918294
On SmackDown...nimrod!

Also Angle won't wrestle for the WWE again.
>>
>>2918306
This is a thread about the SamckDown championships not Raw you dyslexic spaz.
>>
>>2918306
Jordan is Angle's son (holy fucking cringe!) so he's in RAW now, SmackDown has Gayble iirc
>>
Have them drop the titles back to UCE after a decent little reign.

New Day can't get the titles back.

They decide to stop going after the tag titles and pursue singles careers while still being the New Day.

Kofi gets a gold watch run with the WWE Championship.
Xavier feuds with Neville
Big E tries to avenge Kofi when some heel like Owens murders him.
>>
Let's not pretend the Smackdown division didn't totally die during AA's Roman-tier push and stay dead during Usos' Slim Shady phase. Breezango vs Usos was legitimately interesting and New Day already being advertised for the next month did kind of ruin it, I admit that. But New Day have resurrected the tag division on Smackdown and whether you like it or not they were a safer bet to do that than any other team on the roster.
>>
They're the ones jumping Breezango... so no, they'll lose the titles to them at SummerSlam.

>in b4 "no, it's Rowan/Harper"
>>
>>2919692
Yoooooooooooooo I never thought about that. I really hope you're right, gay cops should get the belts
>>
Over 2 years unfortunately.
But then The Young Bucks will make it to the E.
>>
File: DEAN.jpg (12KB, 253x372px) Image search: [Google]
DEAN.jpg
12KB, 253x372px
>>2919692
there's no way

they have 5 face tag teams, 3 on smackdown, with the soon to be breaking up Hype Bros this would leave us with ONE face tag team on smackdown

>road dogg might just do it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.