[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that you're a fan. You're not a booker. You're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: 1496656652133.jpg (92KB, 642x330px) Image search: [Google]
1496656652133.jpg
92KB, 642x330px
Reminder that you're a fan. You're not a booker. You're not a wrestler. You don't know any of these people, you don't know any of their personalities. You don't have credentials. You're not an insider. You're not part of the show. Your fantasy booking is irrelevant. You don't know what any of them think or what they're like in real life. You're an outsider. You're an observer. You're a mark.

Just thought some of you guys could use a reminder.
>>
t. Road dogg
>>
t. riple h
>>
>>2918179
Bro, what's the point?
People stop caring, they stop watching.
>>
>>2918179
Also our business isn't going down the drain.
>>
>>2918179
>>2918185
>>2918190
>>2918191
>>2918194
russo pls leave
>>
Stop criticizing the product, you are not a chef therefore you can't complain if you're being fed shit.
>>
wtf i love battleground now
>>
File: tew.jpg (232KB, 1033x779px) Image search: [Google]
tew.jpg
232KB, 1033x779px
>Your fantasy booking is irrelevant.

Rude
>>
>>2918204
>food analogy
Doesn't work fuck head.
If your chef serves you a plate of shit, get a refund and stop eating at that chef's place.

Do not go in there and tell the chef that you know how to cook the log of shit better than he does, then proceed to bitch to everyone about how the chef wasn't taking your advice on how to prepare the shit.
>>
>>2918211
>cheeseburger judging a hot dog eating contest

madness!
>>
>>2918179
Wrong, I run a WWE Universe in WWE 2k17 and our ratings are way higher than that bullshit "product" Gaitch and Road Head put out.

Universal Champ - Lesnar
Intercontinental - Rollins
Tag Team - The Revival
WWE Champ - AJ Styles
US Champ - Neville
Diva's Champ - Eva Marie

We are consistently selling out around the country, no empty seats for RAW, Smackdown, or our PPVs. Vince is retarded.
>>
>>2918179
*touches hat brim*
>>
>>2918233
but 2k17 doesnt have a ratings mechanic you FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>2918199
>russo pls leave

Yeah, because Russo is the only one saying it...
>>
>>2918215

If a large part of the Marvel fanbase said the movies sucked, and the number of people going to see them was lower and lower with each one. There's no way Disney comes out and talks about how the fans don't get.
>>
>>2918271
But it's only a vocal minority saying that, and they're the same people that tweeted #cancelwwenetwork at royal rumble 2015 and are still subscribed for battleground 2017
>>
OP doesn't realize how many famous people browse /asp/
>>
>>2918179
>worked himself into a shoot

SAD!
>>
>>2918237
I also have the GM of the year achievement in SvR2008 you FUCKING MARK. I know more about the product than vince.
>>
>>2918290
svr 2008 was fucking garbage so your opinion doesnt even matter mark
>>
>>2918302
I have a signed autograph from the big show who told me exactly 'nice one buddy' after he signed it. Go fuck yourself vince, you can't put me down.
>>
>>2918315
I have an autograph from kane AND rvd and they both said that I was a cool dude and kane said he was digging my shirt so fuck you.
>>
REMINDER THAT WE ARENT WATCHING ANYMORE.

I DONT KNOW IF ITS OCCURED TO YOU OR NOT BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT WATCHINGBYOUR FUCKING SHOW
>>
>You can pay to watch this, but don't you dare criticize it.
Corporate sheep.
>>
>>2918352
and here's the kicker that you need to understand: we're NOT coming back. its too late for that. even if they did a 180 tomorrow and did everything right i still wouldn't watch. WWE DESERVES to die, i want to see them fail more than I care about wrestling at this point. let that sink in, they've toiled long and hard to make this bed and now they're going to by god lie in it. sweet dreams.
>>
>>2918179
Reminder that you need to shut the fuck up before you get slapped across the face
>>
>>2918179
hi road dogg!
>>
>>2918332
Well Trish called me cute in 2002. I have no proof other than the raging boner I still have.
>>
>>2918179
You think you know me...
>>
>>2918179
t Vince
>>
>>2918357
what do you think criticizing it accomplishes? you're going to pay to watch something you hate, then you're going to bitch in places where they're not looking, then you're going to continue to watch it and bitch more when they're not listening to the words you're shouting into the void. you're fucking retarded. if you don't like it then stop paying for it.
>>
>>2918364
>we
go back
>>
>>2918179
i actually know Matt Riddle through a friend. It's actually how i heard of him.
>>
>>2918517
If someone get value out of the product by talking shit, more power to them.
Some people aren't happy unless they can complain about something.
My grandpa, and my dad are such people.
>>
>>2918535
your grandpa and dad sound like miserable fucks
>>
>>2918517
Here's a thought for you, moron.

Maybe people enjoy some aspects of the program. And they don't like them. So they watch the parts they like. And they criticize the parts they don't like.
>>
>>2918542
Oh they are.
That's why I try to be coherent, and respectful here in our corner of the web. I get enough shitposting in reality.
I will openly criticize the bits I think are bad, but I'll never stop watching. I'm a fan. Expressing my displeasure constructively is part of the experience for me.
>>
>>2918558
>I will openly criticize the bits I think are bad, but I'll never stop watching
do you understand why this negates your criticism
>>
>>2918582
I understand why you think it does.
I'm not criticizing because I think it will change anything.
I'm not one of those people that makes empty threats like "If Jinder wins I'm done with WWE."
I like pro-wrestling. Even when I disagree with the direction I enjoy the product as a whole.
Watching WWE does not disqualify me from criticizing it. I praise it more often than not, anyway.
Big Cass has really surprised me.
Roman Reigns is slowly but surely gaining momentum.

My main criticism at the moment is Seth Rollins graveling to the universe for forgiveness. It makes him look weak. You think I should stop watching, or just keep my mouth shut?

No.
>>
>>2918179
SHUT UP ROAD DOGG
>>
File: reigns wut.jpg (136KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
reigns wut.jpg
136KB, 1284x722px
>>2918179

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little mark? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the WWE Perfomance Center, and I’ve been involved in numerous main roster house show matches, and I have over 300 confirmed pinfall victories. I am trained in flippyshit and I’m the top mat wrestler in the all of pro wrestling. You are nothing to me but just another jobber. I will squash you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Universe, mark my fucking promo. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Tout? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dirt sheets across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, jabroni. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can hit my finisher anywhere, anytime, and I can make you tap out in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in catch wrestling, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the shit kept under the ring and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the card, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” promo was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>2918582

I stopped watching. I haven't watched a WWE show since February, and going by what I see from a distance, I'm goddamn glad of it.

Brock on another championship sabbatical, Jinder the WWE champion, The Great Khali is back on television, AJ Styles is a midcarder, Rusev is still being ruined by the worst fucking booking, they have utterly fucking ruined hot properties like:
Lana
Bayley
Shinsuke
KO
Becky Lynch
Finn Balor
Baron Corbin
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins

And probably others. This company is the drizzling shits. There is NO FUCKING UPSIDE to the product. Fuck the shitmongers who produce this shit, and fuck the shitheads who willingly watch it.
>>
>>2918668
Fuck you, too, buddy.
>>
>>2918521
Nice retort
>>
>>2918668
What do you do aside from being a wrestling fan?
I make music, play video games, work on automobiles, and smoke marijuana.
>>
>>2918695

Not that guy but sounds like a good life.
>>
>>2918695

Work, lift a whole bunch of weights, play video games, and study for personal trainer certification.

In that order, really.
>>
>>2918179

If I couldn't ciritise the product I wouldn't watch it. I'm 99% here for the shitposting.
>>
>>2918724
Nice. I used to lift too, but I rolled a Ford Explorer in 2012 and wrecked my left shoulder. I have full motion and everything now, but I can't push heavy weight anymore.
Not that I was a "lifter." I'm 6'3, I was 214, and was benching 250.
You ever consider getting in the squared circle and bumping? See if you'd be interested in wrestling?
>>
>>2918762
cringe
>>
>>2918762
hahhahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahhhahahaah
>>
>>2918179
we're the ones who make their pay checks possible.
>>
>>2919624
You don't attend events, stream their shit illegally, and don't buy merch, so no.
>>
>>2919643

That's irrelevant because they make most of their money off their TV deal which is fixed for the term of the deal regardless of how many people watch it
>>
>>2919699
Then how the fuck are you the one that makes the paycheck possible
>>
>>2919643
I went to a PPV live. I bought a shirt there, and more since. I'm subbed to the Network and NJPWorld. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>2918179
t. wwe drone

I don't buy any of your shit so I'm no mark.

Your company is dying.
>>
>>2918179

Yeah we know. This isn't Reddit dude. We're just here to talk about NJPW.
>>
I feel like the people on this board who complain do so because they STILL GIVE A SHIT! Be thankful to the haters because they are still giving you a chance, all the others found something else to do with their time.
>>
>>2918271
In all fairness, the sctual marvel comics division has said exactly that. Ask them how its working out for them
>>
Reminder that Vince's only qualification is who his Dad was.
>>
>>2918237
I can see how many people are in the arenas, and there are no empty seats, even on hard camera side. Just makes sense that tv ratings are also high you fucking dweeb
>>
>>2918179

Yeah lets just lock people in gulags for having wrong opinions, good job OP!
>>
memes
>>
>>2918211
>The Big Show competes who can wat the most hot dogs
>The Big Show was superb working without a script, he had the crowd in the palm of his hand the entire time
Like clockwork
>>
>>2918211
>The Big Show was superb working without a script, he had the crowd in the palm of his hand the entire time
Like clockwork
>>
>>2918211
Like clockwork
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.