[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has he never delivered a 4.75 match? Even Cena has a 5 star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Why has he never delivered a 4.75 match? Even Cena has a 5 star match and a couple of 4.75 matches to his name
>>
Because he's not actually very good.
>>
>>2917657
He sucks
>>
>>2917657
Who decides the rating? some autistic japanese wrestling mark? Kek
>>
He started to young and lost his passion very quickly. he was so good when he was young because of the steroids and cocaine he was taking

he legit OD'd when he was younger
>>
>>2917702
Ric Flair has 6 5 star matches and has nothing to do with Japan.
Stop being so upset, E-drone
>>
>>2917657
Because he's not given the right booking or opponent. Meltzer doesn't only give ratings purely from in-ring quality. The crowds, the storyline, the company etc. are all taken into account.
>>
Because the same retards that think Orton is better than average are the same faggots who believe the age old lie that "Russo was good with a filter"

Basically they're worked
>>
>>2917715
your father Meltzer believes Orton is a good wrestler though.
>>
>>2917708
>he started too young

Luchadors start when they are teens and keep putting on classics well into their 50s
>>
His only interesting opponents were Foley, Christian, and Punk.
>>
>>2917693
aaaaand /thread
>>
>>2917657
He's the definition of average.
>>
Him vs Foley at Backlash 2004?
>>
>>2917728
Y'know, I get where Dave comes from when he thinks Orton is a good wrestler, I understand what he means, how he thinks the guy is extremely crisp, technically sound, has great timing, emoting, selling, all that stuff.

But I'm sorry, he's fuckin' wrong on this one. Orton's a lazy fucker and he hasn't been good in years and this run that's been going for about a year now has fucking sucked. He was good when he teamed up with Bray. That's it.
>>
Is there anyone that can carry him to a five star match?
>>
VS foley
VS christian
VS jinder

18±
>>
>>2917895
He had a very good TV match with AJ, so maybe AJ.
>>
Orton has always been above average at best. He was great for his age, but he never got better. To his credit, though. He's an incredibly safe wrestler and he's got a great look so I can see why he's always in high profile feuds. He's able to do moves that lol good without hurting people.
>>
>>2917901
none of those were rated 4.75 you orton cuck
>>
>>2917730
Difference is luchadors usually don't get the world heavyweight title of the biggest promotion in the world when they're not even 25
>>
>>2917657
one of those matches with based Christian probably came close
>>
Orton is great but his style isn't conducive to having 5 star meme matches. He doesn't flip or oversell or do stupid moves. He's the cool and calculated viper, which can sometimes be perceived as boring, but really its marks being worked.
>>
>>2918238
Hi Randy
>>
>>2917884
>>
>>2918248

Hi young cucks
>>
Why are people so obsessed with ratings of fake fighting?
>>
>>2918283
Why are people so obsessed with ratings of fake films?
>>
>>2917657
Randy is a ring general and generally a good worker when he's motivated and working with the right people, but that's once in a blue moon. He has the prototypical look of a main eventer and that's usually enough to disguise the fact that his moveset is actually really slow and bland.

Randy doesn't give a shit about stars or ring-psychology. He just wants to finish the match in one piece and get paid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.