[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck were the announcers calling this the most important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cenarusev.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cenarusev.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
why the fuck were the announcers calling this the most important match of cena's career? who do they think they're fooling?
>>
BECAUSE ITS FOR AMERICA YOU FUCKING DIRTY COON SHOW SOME GOD DAMN DING DONG DIDDLY RESPECT
>>
if cena lost a patriotism match to some jobber his career would look like its over so they're sort of right.

i'm very lenient on wwe announcers. imagine having to call that show last night without just completely shitting on it. tough job.
>>
>>2917284
>who do they think they're fooling?
John Cena marks.
>>
Best part was the audience was divided and many were chanting Cena sucks and even Rusev got some support despite the blatant American propaganda. Maybe next time Rusev will claim to be the mastermind behind 9/11, Bin Laden was his sidekick, and he's planning something even bigger unless there's someone who can stop him (insert John Cena's theme)
>>
>>2917563
This would actually be the most attitude storyline in years, I love it.
>>
>>2917603
It's more a Rock and Wrestling storyline. An Attitude storyline would be Cena's uncle dying on 9/11 and Rusev pissing over his grave or painting it with the Bulgarian colors
>>
>>2917284
LITERALLY AMERICA ON A POLE MATCH MY NIGGA
>>
Should have ended with Ruru and Ceener placing their flags at the same time and having mutual respect.
They then go on to form a dominant tag team.
>>
>>2918254
Vince has been trying to get Cena over with the entire stadium and not just the children and if Hogan feuding a foreign heel disrespecting America worked 30 years ago, it should work right now.
>This is what Vince McMahon actually believes
>>
>>2918206
Then Lana loses a bra and panties match against and American girl
>>
Why the fuck is this fued happening again just two years later?
>>
>>2917390
At this point, I really feel for Byron. Having to pretend you give a shit about Randy Orton and he's this great babyface while putting up with Vince in one ear and JBL calling you a faggot in the other. He's a better man than me.
>>
>>2918254
>Maybe the crazy passport was inside us all along.

Fuck, I really want this now.
>>
>>2918337
Lana IS american you mong
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.