[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yo Vince, Smackdown keeps being the better brand and even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>Yo Vince, Smackdown keeps being the better brand and even after we took all of their talented Wrestlers away from them so they are stuck with leftovers they are the overall better show. We really need to improve raw and ma-
>Book their next PPV as poorly as you can so RAW looks better in comparison without the need to improve.
>But Vince, people start to lose hope in WWE, we really need t-
>I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS, YOURE FIRED
>>
Vince books both shows you fuck head. Why would he try and sabotage his own show?
>>
>>2916906
To seem like RAM is the MAIN SHOW, not flippy smackdownies.
>>
>>2916906
Meta-booking is a trademark of the Reality Era. I wouldn't put it past them for a second.
>>
>>2916889
Your fault for continuing to watch this shit 10+ years past its used by date.
>>
>>2916908

>I'm gonna intentionally sabotage this thing that makes me money for the betterment of this other thing that makes me money because reasons

If anything Vince should want SD to be the new A show since it doesn't have to compete with football.
>>
>>2916927
Vince is known for gimping things rather than imrpoving them though. If he would instead work on improving them WWE wouldnt be where it is right now. Battleground was fucking pathetic and so were most of the PPVs this year. Its even more baffling because they have tons of great wrestlers in the roster right now.
>>
>>2916906
Vince is a lunatic and probably has some form of dementia at this point in his life. That's why.
>>
>constantly complain about something
>still watch it

nice retardation op
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.