[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are the Singh brothers gonna capture gold and join

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

When are the Singh brothers gonna capture gold and join the modern day Maharaja
>>
>>2916769
This will make poororesu great again
>>
>>2916769
>First match
>Singhs interfere and Mahal wins

>Second match
>Spot for spot the same match, Singhs interfere and Mahal wins

>Third match
>Set in a cage to prevent outside intereference but the Singhs still interfere and now another guy interferes

Is this going to be Jinders entire reign?
>>
>>2916769
They are honestly the best heel stooges the WWE has had since Patterson and Brisco
>>
>>2916769
There are not a lot of tag teams so I can see it happening soon.

Depends how long they are going with Mahal as a champ
>>
Tyrion Lannister and his sidekick deserve better for carrying this dead weight champion
>>
>>2916803
Are they even trained? I'm just starting to get back i to wrestling thanks to based big dog roman, I vaguely remember Jinder but not the singhs
>>
>>2916838

They've been wrestling for 10 years
>>
>>2916787
It was Seth's.
>>
>jinder: wwe champ
>singh brofthers: tag team champs
>khali: us champ
>kaivita davi: divas champ

Book it vince you madman
>>
>>2916955

Truly the era of EvoPOOtion
>>
>>2916955

This would be based but the thought of Khali wrestling again gave me cancer
>>
>>2917025
>gave me cancer
You need to be 18 or more to browse this place
>>
>>2916838
They're the best wrestlers in the Orton/Jinder matches by a fucking mudslide
>>
Khali only needs bionic legs and he'll be fine.
>>
File: IMG_5207.jpg (67KB, 750x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5207.jpg
67KB, 750x814px
>144 pounds
>champion
These manlets need to gain some weight before I would believe them as tag champs. Every time they come the Singhs come out, they are literally thrown around by Orton. Why would I believe they could compete with the likes of Big E?
>>
File: IMG_5208.jpg (41KB, 750x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5208.jpg
41KB, 750x377px
>>2917344
Top keks. The Singh brothers are the exact same size as Charlotte. Why does OP want women sized men to hold male titles?
>>
>>2917344
Khali helps them win via shenanigans
>>
>>2917344
>>2917367
>they are literally thrown around by Orton

Considering he's thrown around much bigger guys than them I'm really not sure what your point is
>>
>>2917379
Have you never watched an Orton vs Mahal match? The Singhs jab Orton for 0 damage, and then Orton immediately throws them through tables and shit. They are undersized wrestlers who pose no threat to Orton or any similarly sized wrestler. Their whole gimmick is being annoying, but non-damaging chihuahuas who distract Jinder's opponents long enough for him to sneak attack his opponent. WWE pushing the Singhs as serious competitors against heavyweights would be laughable.
>>
>>2917374
>a giant who can barely walk
>somehow sneaks behind the ref's back to help his manlet friends win
I admit that would be momentarily hilarious, but it would lose its appeal after a few weeks.
>>
>>2917414
>would be laughable

Yeah the WWE doing something dumb would never happen
>>
>>2917429
We all know they have and will continue to make stupid booking decisions. But why are you stooping to their level by pushing ineffective Indian manlets to be champions?
>>
>>2917439
>calls WWE booking ineffective
>still manages to get worked by it
>>
>>2917443
Huh?
I'm merely saying WWE should not push some manlets (there is also no indication they are planning to give the Singhs the tag championships). How is WWE working anyone here? This thread is just a bunch of people voluntarily throwing shit at each other.
>>
>>2917454
Imagine saying "WWE can't push [x]" while a literal jobber is WWE Champion
>>
>>2916851
It absolutely was. Maybe Jinder is going to go over Cena at Summerslam.
>>
That bump off the prison was insane. Based pajeet with the styled hair
>>
>>2919060
Harv is based
>>
>>2919060
Harv is based
>>
>>2919060
Harv is based
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.