[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we now admit that's he's been a flop? Nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg (90KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg
90KB, 1200x799px
Can we now admit that's he's been a flop?

Nothing he's done, either in NXT or on the main roster, has come anywhere close to being as good as his debut match with Sami.
>>
>who japan nobody comes to wwe
>exposed as being shit
every single time without exception
>kenta
>devitt
>aj
>gallows and anderson
>>
He's still over, I don't think he's a flop. He's just getting that good ole WWE watering down everyone gets.
>>
File: 1500856228214.jpg (78KB, 1033x801px) Image search: [Google]
1500856228214.jpg
78KB, 1033x801px
Just wait until he starts a match with his power levels at 100%. It's gonna be epic.
>>
>>2916358

Dude, just look at his face.

No emotion, no passion, nothing. Just going through the motions. He's doing the same shit he did towards the end of his New Japan run.
>>
Shinsgay's always been shit, but Vince was a fool to sign an old, broken down Nakamoron.
>>
>>2916362
how? he signed one of who japans top guys and one of the hottest who japan draws at the time. regardless of what he does with him, that's one less reason to watch who japan
>>
>>2916364
It's crystal clear that Shinsgay doesn't have anything left in the tank both physically and mentally for wrestling.
>>
>>2916344
That match with Sami sucked. Nakamura completely phoned it in.
>>
So far his matches have been borefests
>>
>>2916372
Nakameme's feet hurt and he wants to go home.
>>
>>2916348

>AJ
>>
>>2916344
I kinda admire Shinsgay. He conned Vince into giving him a main event contract/money. All he has to do is wiggle like a noodle down to the ring, say a few unintelligible words in Engrish, and then put on a 2 star match once a month. Pretty brilliant scam he's got going.
>>
>>2916404
who japan smarks have started turning on him, saying he was never as good as everyone calls him and he was just in there with good opponents.
>>
There's been flashes of brilliance. He had a really good TV match with Ziggler and he was on fire at MitB. I dunno who the fuck is agenting his matches but he really, really, really shouldn't be selling as much as he is.
>>
He was never great. The guy is just a hairstyle with spastic movements.

He is to striking what ZSJ is to submissions.
>>
>>2916348
I know this is bait, but you do realize that WWE forces them all to dumb down right? If you haven't noticed, in WWE the wrestlers only get to have like 4-5 moves and the rest of the match just punchy/kicky. And WWE doesn't want anybody to get a boo boo so they can't even hit eachother.

P.S. Kenta fucked his shoulder and has been out for over a year
Devitt and AJ are both two of the most over people in the company
Gallows and Anderson are stuck in shitty WWE Tag Team division which WWE only decides it cares about for 2 months every year. and not even a consecutive two months
>>
>WWE poaches old and washed up talents
>Expects them to perform on the level they did 10 years ago
>>
>>2916587
>i know this is bait but allow me to take it
you're a dumb person
>>
>>2916468
Thats because New Japan tryhard smarks are just as bad as E-Drones.
>>
has anybody GIF'd that cringe-as-fuck spinning kick he did last night? Awkward as fuck soft style wrestling.
>>
>>2916344
>Nakameme: old and broken down
>Whodeo: old and made of glass
Based Asuka revealed as the true Japanese talent
>>
>>2916694
That's the benefit of wrestling smart and staying injury free on the outlaws. Asuka hasn't lost a step and could probably go at a high level for another 5-7 years if she wants.
>>
>>2916344
The need to stop protecting him that much
>>
>>2916700
Until some green as grass rookie down on NXT injures her anyway
>>
Nothing warms my heart like seeing a smark favourite failing hard and becoming irrelevant, he's already reaching close to fandango level.

THANKS BASED VINCE
>>
>>2916362
>>2916372
>Shinsgay
>Nakamoron
You actually sat down and typed both of those out, and presumably had a moment to read back over them and you actually thought "haha yeah that's so funny" and then you hit submit. On purpose.
There is no way you are a day older than 12 years old. Or you are full blown down's syndrome.
>>
>>2916715
Is not even Vince's Fault

The give him Zayn,Balor,Samoa Joe,Roode and Ziggler.

Still lazy as fuck.
>>
>>2916728
Anti-smarks are 30+ autists who see Vince and other old relics as father figures.
>>
>>2916728
Nakamoron fanboy seething so hard
>>
>>2916344
Main roster he's been booked very poorly
>>
>>2916348
Fuck off retard, Shitstain Nakameme was never as good as Kenta.
>>
>>2916344
>a 40 year old man with Prince's attire and a mallgoth haircut can't get over

GEE I WONDER WHY
>>
>>2916587
>wwe forces the safest wrestling on earth
>wwe has the most injuries in wrestling history on a regular basis

i wonder what they meant by this?
>>
>>2916364
>WWE buys top NJPW guys
>NJPW guys completely eclipse homegrown talent
>current NJPW guys outclass WWE superstars in every way

like pottery.
>>
>>2916348
>KENTA
>NJPW

Dumb.
>>
File: giphy.gif (453KB, 295x170px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
453KB, 295x170px
>>2916732
This is one of the most spot on things I ever read on /asp.
>>
>>2916468
>stuff that never ever happened
>>
>>2916344
He's clearly vastly overrated by the NJPW fans who hyped him up before debuting. I think maybe the Sami match was so good was because most of us were seeing his shtick for the first time.
>>
>>2916348
THIS, NJPWettys exposed and confirmed as shitters
>>
>>2916715
Guess how I can tell (You) lead a miserable existence.
>>
I admit it, he's a flop.

Not only that, but now he's dragging a real talent with more potential (Corbin) down with him. They need to send Kekamura back to NXT before he can ruin any other matches.
>>
>>2916344
He just doesn't give a shit. He phones it in every week, does his little wacky poses and collects his paycheque. Why do any more than that when it's all that's required in modern WWE? They don't WANT people to have five star matches.
>>
>>2917458
Nakamura isn't the one who locked on TWO Bearhugs
>>
Kick, kick, kick , kick....woooooooah kick, kick, kick make some goofy Faces, kick
>>
Yes, as much as it pains me to admit, Nakamura is a flop. I don't want to see him any more. It's becoming clear as the weeks go by that Sami carried him in his debut match and he was overhyped by a bunch of weebs who parrot le Meltz
>>
>>2917599
idiot
>>
Every other NXT wrestler that isn't Kevin Owens has flopped.
>>
>>2916728
t. Shinsgay's mom
>>
>>2917623
>Samoa Joe
>>
I am not going to blame anyone for having a boring match with Borin Corbin. and the Ziggler match was waaay too 50/50 for a debut hyped match.

But I do think the cool entrance/ spazzy mannerisms will get old fast and actually have to do some character development here.

Oh yeah and calling him an Artist or a Rock Star is retarded
>>
He just realised that NJPW will always see him as Tanahashi's Jannety who will put over younger guys and at most be in the IC title picture

He took advantage of WWE's paranoia in hopes of getting main event push and avoid jobbing to Okada Naito and Ibushi
>>
>>2917801
>who will put over younger guys

kek Nakamura didn't fucking put over anybody for years in New Japan
>>
>>2917810
At the stage in his career when he left, he was going to. Lost the title to both Fale and Goto, and probably was dropping it to Kenny when he left
>>
File: 1499414319620.png (675KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499414319620.png
675KB, 640x640px
He was.no flop I dimb op u have mobidea of wrestling pkeade lebae the board?
>>
>>2917840
Is this Carter's new forced meme?
>>
>>2917837
Kenny push didn't get kickstarted until Styles, Good Brothers & Nakamura announced their departure.

>Goto

His career is no better than it was
>>
>>2916587
>WWE forces them all to dumb down right?

Except Nakamura was known for not trying 80% of the time in Japan and now he's a corpse 100% of the time.
>>
>>2916348
This is just proof to me that Vince (and others) are stifling the rosters talent a little too much. Not even a huge NJPW fan, I only watch a few ppvs a years.
>>
>>2917855
Gedo books a year in advance, he didn't just randomly decide to push Kenny after everyone left. Besides, after he kicked AJ out, he cut a promo challenging Nakamura.

It doesn't matter where Goto went from there, he still beat him for the title
>>
>>2916732
Smarks are 30+ autists who see Meltzer and other autistic weirdos as father figures.
>>
>>2917851
Explain?
>>
>>2918322
dont spoon feed the retard
>>
>>2916344
>vs Aries
>vs Joe II
>vs Roode II
>vs TJP
All better than the Zayn match.
>>
>>2917623
>Charlotte
>>
>>2917913
>/wwe/-Drones think that this is clever or witty
>>
>>2921948
it doesn't have to be, it's accurate
>>
>>2922165
It's not, though. The parental issues with Drones are obvious.
>>
>>2916357
>He's still over.

No he's not, casual fans still think "Who the fuck is this chink?"

In fact, they probably think he's Chinese, instead of Japanese.
>>
>>2922195
t. Alabama
>>
>>2916344
Forcing him to do mic work when he clearly sucks dick on it does him no favors. His theme song literally carries him.
>>
>>2916344
Tozawa is so much better than him.
>>
>>2917426
Nah. I knew Shinsuke's shtick and that was a legitimately great match
>>
>>2917426
>think maybe the Sami match was so good was because most of us were seeing his shtick for the first time.
?
>>
>>2922245
He really is. I wish he wasnt doomed to be a cruiserweight. He should get a Rey Mysterio push
>>
>>2922245
He really is. I wish he wasnt doomed to be a cruiserweight. He should get a Rey Mysterio push
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.