[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe- raw-rating-up-viewership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 152012421512516.png (134KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
152012421512516.png
134KB, 660x660px
https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-raw-rating-up-viewership-hits-three-month-high/

>Most recent RAW was promo-heavy, had less than 1 hour of total wrestling throughout the 3 hour show, and had a "big reveal" that they teased throughout the show revolving around Kurt Angle
>Highest rated episode since fucking April

Wooooooow, it's almost like the mainstream audience cares more about storylines and characters than they do fake wrestling matches... Really makes ya think, huh /asp/?
>>
Me too, these manlets cant wrestle anyway
>>
>>2913620
That's how it should be. Save the wrestling for the PPVs. This would result in less injuries and higher quality PPVs. Also, we wouldn't get burned out watching the same matches over and over.
>>
>>2913620
Yeah you should think more. At least there's one exercise you are capable of
>>
Not really, any idiot can figure out that the weekly TV show is supposed to build the stories so you buy the PPV, which is where all the wrestling is.

If you need to "really think" about that, I'd say that reflects more on you.
>>
>>2915847
I walk daily and my job requires me to stand the shift. I know you can't relate since your sweaty ass is glued to your couch all day, but just wanted to correct you.
>>
>>2915894
>Actually, faggot, I do lots of exercise, like WALKING and STANDING.
>>
File: 111492649.jpg (18KB, 281x281px)
111492649.jpg
18KB, 281x281px
>>2915925
>Walking isn't excercise
>>
Based Shantae BTFOing the smarks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.