[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fuck you Kenny, you don't care about the True Bullet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

>Fuck you Kenny, you don't care about the True Bullet Club, all you care about is your Elite crap, you are not worthy of being a leader, bullet club is dead
>*loses to Kenny*
>Wow I was wrong we good again even though I had some good points about your leadership being shit and didn't say anything back

Is Roman Rollins a fucking retard?
>>
>>2911778

Slow burn, this angle is far from over. Tama gave Kenny a half assed two sweet after the match.
>>
If he had won he'd prove to the others that he should be the leader, I guess?
>>
Topanga is one of the least interesting guys in NJPW but still more interesting than Roman or the Usos. He needs to come home to WWE.
>>
>>2911778
Don't forget that just a few days before he was singing his praise and saying Kenny "put NJPW on the map". Cringe Club.
>>
File: Cody-Rhodes-Kenny-Omega-NJPW-G1.jpg (52KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Cody-Rhodes-Kenny-Omega-NJPW-G1.jpg
52KB, 645x370px
It's just like when Cody was doing contentious stuff at the G1 USA special. It looks like they may really be planting the seeds of a BC feud. It's probably going to be a slow burn storyline.
>>
>>2911890
That felt more like "Hey, you gaijin are supposed to like this Cody guy, right? What about this feud then?"

"Oh, you actually don't like him at all? Cool, ok then"
>>
how many stars doe?
>>
The Elite vs The Bullet Club is what they seem to be planning
Omega's face promo at the end of the G1 special was a clear giveaway that there is some divide between him and BC which is supposed to be a heel faction

>>2911824
That was just him ranting out of kayfabe
>>
>>2911778
I don't see any problem with this, he questioned Kenny's way of leading, Kenny put him in his place with a bonafide ass whooping and that's it.
Tama essentially got shown what a cuck he is by Chadmega.
>>
>>2911955
1 and a half.
>nonsensical """story"""
>grabbing the mic in the middle of the match
>rest of the jobber squad showing up
Keep this shit in wwe.
>>
The BC is turning on Kenny in the near future. Probably around Wrestle Kingdom
>>
>>2911890
>>2911956
>>2912082
i dunno. seems more like a tease. i don't know if they really want to go down that road. bullet club still draws big merch money in japan and basically IS the merch draw for American fans (see Long Beach). we'll have to wait and see how LIJ merch sells. and i bet merch sales will plummet for both bullet club and Elite (kenny's stuff might still sell good but not bullet club level good). They sell better together.
>>
>>2912150
To keep Bullet Club legit they'll have to elevate someone else to take Kennys place. Cody sucks and would flop as the leader of Bullet Club. Fale is better as the hoss muscle of the group. Nobody besides Kenny feels like a legitimate top guy there, someone will have to get moved up the card to successfully split them off into two groups.
>>
>>2912150
Popular now yes, but BC will stagnate they don't shake things up once in a while.
>>
File: we aint here to fuck.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
we aint here to fuck.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
>>2912290
>BC will stagnate
Nigga the BC and their shirts have already reached Anonymouse mask cringe levels. They're better off breaking up.
>>
>>2912285
It would be nobody but Cody if they do it. Gedo likes him enough. He gets legit heat. BC was always a heel gaijin club.
>>
I like the idea of ousting the Elite completely. Idk who would take over, but an Elite v. BC feud over true leadership could be cool.
>>
>>2912431
They can do it if they want to and you're right in that they might. If they do it's gonna be the slow death of Bullet Club as a draw in Japan which it still is despite being overtaken by LIJ.

Cody gets absolute crickets in Japan because he's not a good wrestler. Every current faction is headed up by someone much better than him.
>>
>>2912431
BC has been pretty tweenerish lately. They get out-heeled by both Suzukigun and LIJ. Other than Fale killing Daryl, I can't remember any recent BC cheating or heelish fuckery.
>>
>>2911890
Omega said during his recent interview with Meltzer that he and Cody came up with the idea to do all of that contentious stuff, and that no one backstage told them to do it. He said they did it just to plant the seeds for a possible angle, but that he had no idea whether Gedo would actually want to book it.
>>
>>2915298

i mean there are lot more heel faction (CHAOS before Okada, LIJ, Suzuki-gun, BC, also GBH supposed to be heels but Makabe been booked as a clear face) and the clear faces that been booked as faction are Taguchi Japan (which is glorified face jobber club) and Hunter Club (which flopped because YoshiTatsu not a good draw). desu i like this formula alot because it gives a lot of booking flexibilities which we see a lot on G1 without disregarding traditional face/heel values on pro wrestling. idk the e-drone equvalent of this besides punk on his height at 2011-2012-ish
>>
Do you think Tama has any potential as a single's competitor?

Who ever is the leader of BC needs to be a legitimate at least IC title level guy I think.
>>
>>2915614
Absolutely. He'll be US/IC champion within the year
>>
>>2911818
Watch the comedy tag team atch between him and owens against omega and Tokyo pimp from day 3. He's got a ton of personality.
>>
>>2915298
After Fale killing Daryl

I definitely see LIJ vs Bullet Club feud leading up to the new year

It's time for Gedo booking to push through the higher limits.
>>
>>2916063
that will be money especially for expanding in the us. omega/naito for the strap
>>
>>2912528
Yeah a faction consisting of Fale, Tama, and fucking yujiro sounds real fucking cool

Oh man my bad I forgot chase Owens

Get real you fucking retard, Omega and the Bucks are the draw. Fale and Tama are fantastic at what they do, but they're not the leaders.

Tbh Karl was always the leader, he always set the direction for the Club, until he conned WWE into bringing him and Gallows in with Nakamura and AJ. Once him and Gallows left, the good brother essence disappeared.

BC is different now. Nowhere near as heelish as they used to be when Devitt, Karl, Fale, and Tama founded it. Now they're focused on proving themselves. With bring the best, instead of fucking up everyone else's good time.
>>
>>2916467
> Omega and the Bucks are the draw
Bucks aren't a draw in Japan, the crowds couldn't care less about them.

Any mainstream attention Bullet Club has received is a result of AJ Styles and Kenny Omega.
>>
>>2916484
The Young Bucks are a huge draw in the US though, New Japan only got the Hot Topic distribution deal because of them.
>>
>>2916063
>I definitely see LIJ vs Bullet Club feud leading up to the new year
Please no. Everyone on LIJ is great while BC is just Kenny and a bunch if shitters. That would be such a downgrade for LIJ.
>>
>Suck off Omega during his shitty G1 conference promo
>Have beef during the match
>"We kewl now, bruh"
Bullet Club makes things so shitty
>>
>>2916538
E Drone brain can't process a story line longer than 3 or 4 weeks.
>>
>>2916497
The hot topic deal came about bc of the bullet club tee shirt being popular. The young bucks were just the guys the deal went through. The bucks shirt is the only one not sold out on hot topic's website last time I checked
>>
>>2916559
This was literally e drone tier though, dumbass.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.