[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rockhas convinced Alexandra Daddario to wrestle one match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

The Rockhas convinced Alexandra Daddario to wrestle one match but it solely depends on how the story. Could be a single, tag or mixed tag.

How do you book it?
>>
i don't because i'm not a booker and fantasy booking threads are wew/reddit tier cancer. go back.
>>
File: 1499978898859.webm (3MB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499978898859.webm
3MB, 900x600px
vs Kate Upton

stipulation: only breasts may be used - possibly tie both girls arms behind their back to make sure
>>
>>2911059
Bra and panties against Dana Brooke
>>
>>2911059
No DQ Extreme Rules Handicap Match vs Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman. Winners fuck the loser in all holes.
>>
>>2911059
Asuka beating the shit out of her then taking Alexandra's top off when she's unconscious.
>>
>>2911059
her vs me in naked bedroom match
>>
>>2911085
Get out of here, Vince! You're not suppose to use us to help spur your creative juices!
>>
>>2911059
Vs Alexa Bliss in a kiss my foot match
>>
File: asstoass.gif (417KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
asstoass.gif
417KB, 320x213px
Dadarrio / Bayley vs Becky / Sasha
Ass to Ass Tag Team Dildo match
Team Members are connected by a 4 foot dildo inserted into their anuses. You can only lose if you become disconnected from your partner.
>>
>>2911085
Plot twist; Lesnar turns on Strowman and gives Daddario the win so he can destroy Strowman's asshole.
>>
>>2911187
YOURE GETTING ME ALL HORNED UP NOW BROTHER!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2911059
Alexandra is pretty tall, if she bulked up she would be around the same build as Billie Kay or Peyton.

I'd have her mixed tag with Becky as her partner vs Billie and Peyton. All the of the WWE wrestlers are veterans who will take care of Alexandra and keep the promos from being too embarrassing when Alexandra inevitably gets lost with a live microphone in her hand.

Billie taps out to Alexa's Disarmer while Becky has Peyton in one of her own win the match for the faces. Peyton and Billie are introduced to the main roster and go on pretty much untarnished as egotistical heels. Becky gets a much needed win in a feud.

It's win/win for everyone involved.
>>
File: _FEW3277[1].jpg (30KB, 640x445px) Image search: [Google]
_FEW3277[1].jpg
30KB, 640x445px
>>2911335
Meant to attach a pic. Billie Kay and Peyton are the kind of slightly-comical unintimidating heels you want for a celebrity feud. They're like The Miz's of the women's division.
>>
>>2911059
vs Alison Brie in a "worst wrestlemania match in history" match. Special guest referee Maria Menounous.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.