[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all Jericho wants to be is a movie star but he fails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: BzqiklnIgAI5Hi1.jpg (7KB, 164x296px) Image search: [Google]
BzqiklnIgAI5Hi1.jpg
7KB, 164x296px
>tfw all Jericho wants to be is a movie star but he fails miserably because no one cares who he is
>tfw he then tries to be a rock star but his band sucks and only gets attention because of his wrestling career
>tfw hearing him have The Rock or Batista on his podcast and sounding so incredibly jealous as they casually talk about their success outside of wrestling
>>
>did a podcast mourning Chris Benoit

hes off his rocker
>>
>>2911013
>tfw he tries to become a 61 minute man
>succeeds
>>
File: Divný je to pocit.jpg (8KB, 249x235px) Image search: [Google]
Divný je to pocit.jpg
8KB, 249x235px
>>2911013
>tfw his crew members are either dead or dying
>no one cares about him because he is damaged from the fact that his friends are dead
>even the crowd doesn't like him
>his only chance is to say funny catchphrases so he gets some laughs out of the crowd
>spots a perfect opportunity to get a friend
>confronts Owens
>crowd is into him and his list
>his best friend wins the Universal championship
>he and Kevin eventually win the United States championship
>he wants to make Kevin special so he arranges a match for Kevin against Kevin
>he then wants to thank his best friend and prepares a party for him
>his friend betrayes him mid-party
>Kevin then takes his United States championship
:(
>>
His band is actually moderately successful.
>>
Fozzy's moderately successful, OP. Their latest single is pretty good too.

He's also one of the greatest wrestlers of all time and has a job with WWE for life if he wants it, so I don't think he's too disappointed that he never become an A-list celeb.
>>
>>2911013
Fozzy is...ok. In today's music, that's all you can hope for ESPECIALLY if your playing rock.
His stint appearing on various VH1 clip shows was fucking horrible though. And probably spiketv shows.
>>
>>2912128
Sorry "you're"
>>
File: Chris.jpg (235KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
235KB, 900x600px
>>2911013
Bashing Chris Jericho is absolutely retarded, hes literally self-actualized every single dream in his life.

He alternates between his fantasy life as a hair metal rockstar, and his real life as a proffessional wrestling god.

he literally doesnt have bad days unless he wants to.
hes not beholden to any schedule, or lack of money, no legal problem phases him, nothin. just nothin, HIs whole life is "on tour" whether heavy metal or workin marks
>>
why did he wait until he was old and fat to start wearing trunks and exposing his pasty legs
it would have made more sense if anything to wear thicker pants in the ring as he got older
>>
>>2913446
jack of all trades master of none
>>
>>2911013
>Fozzy
>sucks

Pick one, Fozzy sells out where ever they go and always pack their sets at Download and other festivals. That and their music is actually really catchy and well made.
>>
>>2913653
wrestling fans have the worst taste in literally everything jesus christ
fozzy is like nickelback but less famous
>>
>>2913670
Doesn't change the fact that he sells out shows
>>
>>2913743
Not exactly a challenge when you're opening for a bigger band
>>
>>2913583
Based
>>
>>2913743
thats because its chris jericho and wrestling fans want to see him its unrelated to his music
the band sucks
>>
File: 1482110801791.png (178KB, 269x299px) Image search: [Google]
1482110801791.png
178KB, 269x299px
And yet his performance in MacGruber is funnier (and RAUNCHIER) than anything The Rock has ever done.
>>
I am and will always be a mark for Chris. Ive grown up with the guy and ever since Rufus ive been onboard.

I dont care for Fozzy tho to buttrock for my tastes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.