[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Smarks: >I kinda think it's funny, they forgot th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1471414921203.jpg (52KB, 953x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471414921203.jpg
52KB, 953x590px
On Smarks:
>I kinda think it's funny, they forgot that they're fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld8-IDtN9Uo
Holy fuck. How will you fat metlzer marks recover?
>>
Based Carder btfoing smarks
>>
>>2908850
Undercarder is just upset that people know wrestling is fake now.
>>
>>2908862
He was upset that he was complete shit during this time and wasn't giving any effort and people weren't happy with him.
>>
>>2908867
thats the literal opposite of what he says tho
>>
>>2908867
This. Some people here probably weren't around then, but Taker was hated more than anyone from 1999-2005ish online.
>>
>>2908883
t. someone who wasn't around then
>>
>>2908883
No he wasn't.
>>
>>2908850
>Undercarder does a shoot interview
>never happens again because "muh kayfabe"

More like MARK Calaway am I right?
>>
SMARKS SEETHING
>>
>>2908850
how ironic
>>
pretty interesting interview desu. Don't see what this has to do with "fat Meltzer smarks" though. Taker just hates when people act like armchair bookers. Then again this interview is from what? 10 years ago? WWE has gotten significantly worse since then.
>>
Meh I could care less what Taker thinks. He's an old school 'le protect da biznes!' guy. WWE is probably the only company I can think of that actively treats its fans like shit.
>>
>>2908850
>metlzer
>>
based
>>
>>2908992
Nah, you can tell the WWE probably threatened him into doing this, since there's a shill WWE logo belt present
>>
>>2908850
His best point is that the fans are only seeing part of the picture when it comes to the inside of the wrestling business. The fans may want to see a particular wrestler pushed, but they don't realize there are reasons why that is not going to be a good idea or even possible. A certain wrestler may be great in the ring and in promos, but is such a fuck-up in their personal life WWE could never give them much responsibility. When you are actually there working behind the scenes you see that behavior the fans are not privy to.
>>
Smarks were literal cancer around that time even worse than today

All they wanted for was big guys and old guys to leave and for midgets like Eddie and Benoit to be pushed (look how that turned out)
>>
>>2911078
smarks now are FAR more intrusive because of places like reddit exploding. before it was conceivable to just be a wrestling fan and watch TV but the IWC got so fucking huge and mainstream since then that no matter what you're going to be seeing "inside scoops" all over the place.
>>
Lost credibility at "we have some of the finest writers".
>>
>>2911078
This. Mid 2000s smarks unironically thought guys like Low Ki could headline Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2908883
>Taker more hated than Triple H or Cena online

Bull fucking shit
>>
>>2911334
yeah that guys talking absolute dog shit
>>
>>2911334
I know he was FAR more hated than Triple H during 2000-01 with basically every forum having multiple "Taker needs to retire" threads.
>>
>>2911529

This is true, Taker got shit on a ton duing the Biker days, which is funny because people are nostalgic for it now.

HHH was loved by smarks until mid 2002 then he became top villain
>>
>>2911545
>literally rewriting history
triple h was NEVER liked by smarks until reddit got into dirt sheets and started marking out over NXT
>>
>>2911214
He could, fuck off McGillicutty
>>
>>2911214
damn i forgot about that
remember when TNA was thought to be the best promotion in the world back then? in like 04-07?

jesus christ i remember seeing TNA > WWE signs on raw and getting TNA chants at raw. What a fucking blunder TNA became in the latter part of that decade.
>>
>>2911545
I was watching as WWF in the 1999-2001 years and nobody liked Triple H. People did like Taker, however.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.