[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no reports on who Breezangos opponents will be >didnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: meltzer.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>no reports on who Breezangos opponents will be
>didnt report Jordan as Angles son
> constantly changing the report on why Talking Smack was cancelled

We all know he's full of shit. the question is why is he still fooling reddit?
>>
Every time you see one of these threads, just remember that the guys posting them can never explain away how he knew the Rumble winner and the entire Wrestlemania card in mid January.
>>
>>2907976
Please he said it'll either be an affair with Steph of Dixie or an illegitimate son, probably Jordan or Gable.
>>
>>2907976
Young Bucks admitted to fooling reddit and they still support them.
>>
>>2907976
its funny because if you actually listen to him talk he rarely actually predicts things. he's a reporter and an opinion piece creator. the "scoops" are rare, most of the time it's just him saying "I'd think it'd be ______, that just makes sense with how their mindset is" and turns out to be right. Hes a lot less of an "insider" and more of just a guy who's watching the show and isn't fucking retarded.
>>
>>2908663
youd know
>>
>>2907989
Jericho is his inside man. When he's around, he gets "the scoop". When he's not, Dave fumbles and you try to defend him
>>
>>2908674
Yep, but the retards who shit on him on here don't listen to WOR or read the newsletter. They just read the dirtsheets that steal from Meltz and post it as insider scoops then claim Meltzer was wrong. It's like pottery
>>
>>2908713
Newfag here. How do you guys know jericho is his insider?
>>
>>2908755
It's been speculated for years.
>>
>>2908755
No one knows for absolute certain, but he's been the guy people have thought it was for years. Rock too.
>>
>>2908754
what does reddit have to do with anything? You're obsessed.
>>
>>2908755
The people who feed Meltzer shit are written about and have a narrative spun about their work and careers that is a little more rose colored than everyone else.

See - Jericho, Konnan, The Young Bucks, Ricochet, Bret Hart
>>
>>2908776
Ric Flair
>>
>>2907976
This guy is the eklund of wrestling if anyone follows hockey stuff
>>
>>2908713
So he's not full of shit. He has an inside man. Also known as, a "source".
>>
>>2908829
God dammit, Eklund can go fuck himself, he had me convinced we were getting Ryan Suter.
>>
>>2908816
Lance Storm
>>
>>2908776
>Bret Hart
He hated Dave and didn't speak to him until Montreal
>>
>>2908849
Sure he did, anon
>>
>>2908839
The general belief is that he used to have more.
>>
>>2908855
Yeah Bruce got fired
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.