[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's rank these 5 assholes: 1) Gaitch. Most longeve in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Let's rank these 5 assholes:

1) Gaitch. Most longeve in the ring, most successful per title won, is going to run the company eventually.
2) HBGay: was a flop as top guy, but at least spent his second run putting over people in quality matches
3) Scott Hall: first NWO guy, made history, never got a chance to be champ though, quality wrestler, talker and gimmick nonetheless
4) Kevin Nash: flop as champ, but at least made millions and was a top guy during the peak era. He sucked though
5) Xpac: lol.
>>
>>2907924
Let's rank them by how many times they fucked ur mom
>>
>never got a chance to be champ though
he never wanted to be one afaik

anyway agreed OP
>>
>>2907934
>he never wanted to be one afaik

of course he fucking would, he loves money
>>
>>2907942
Listen, faggot, can you smoke a championship belt?

You can't?

Then he didn't want to, end of story.
>>
>>2907942
i looked it up because i was sure its what i saw somewhere:

>I never really thought about the fact I wasn’t world champion. It’s all fake, so having a belt really means having extra weight in your luggage. It means bag check at every airport scan because everyone wants to look at the belt. But if it means I’m better than you, then I’ll take one. One time in WCW, I was the U.S. champ, tag champ, and the TV champ. I had three belts and I wore them all. I just think it’s hilarious, and I never really got caught up in the world title thing.

its true that he (and nash) loved money though, which they extracted a lot of (and helped others get a lot of) in the "throw money at it" philosophy of WCW (even eddie guerrero was earning a lot of money in 1999.)
>>
>>2907946
being champion = more money

more money = more drugs
>>
Hall and HBK were the only real talent.
>>
lol nashetty
>>
Hall and HBK were underachievers
Nash and HHH were overachievers
X-Pac had the career he was destined to have

Overall
1.HHH
2.HBK
3.Nash
4.Hall
5.X-Pac
>>
>>2908107
Except for Haitch carrying X-pac with the DX shtick

The 1-2-3 kid did nothing but ride on the shoulders of giants.
>>
>>2907926
Nashetty mark in denial.
>>
File: 12625825.jpg (23KB, 670x638px) Image search: [Google]
12625825.jpg
23KB, 670x638px
>>2907924
>hall
>quality talker
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.