[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come these two never had an official match against each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

How come these two never had an official match against each other but Lesnar and Taker had several?
>>
Cause Kane was never really on Lesnars level in kayfabe

he was upper mid card at best for most of his career, guess Kane was happy with that
>>
>>2905926
The same reason we never saw Goldberg v Taker but saw Kane v Goldberg several times.
>>
>>2905930
>Cause Kane was never really on Lesnars level in kayfabe

97-03 Kane was.
>>
>>2905972
More like 97-01, and Lesnar wasn't around.
>>
>>2905930
Yeah but we saw Big Show v Lesnar a billion times.

You would think being monsters they would have crossed paths.
>>
>>2905926
Monster-heels don't fight other monstet-heels...they fight underdog faces. Rhis is how carny-wrestling goes. Fat neckbeards do not book traditional wrestling, they just sperg about it on the Internet. You should know this already if you are an adult. If not, I'm sorry that the Internet broke kayfabe to you.

Also.. That B.S. Lesnar vs. Kane being posted by children up above? Trash. Kane is/was strictly in tje ring put other guys over, and it's been that way for several years. Lesnar was zero dimes compared to Taker and Kane back in the day.
>>
>>2905976
Big show was more bit of a mark for himself, i remember somewhere a wrestler or kane himself said he didn't want the wwe title and wanted that thing away from him.
>>
>>2906321
>This rustled by "smarks" he goes on a tirade about them unprompted
>>
>>2905976
Big Show's job has almost ALWAYA been to put other people over. He was a freak of nature in his WCW-days, and he was a great heel/face in his early WW-run, but that's it.
>>
File: 1495679121375.png (252KB, 662x282px) Image search: [Google]
1495679121375.png
252KB, 662x282px
>>2906352
>An actual "smark" states facts
>hurrdurrjimmies
>>
File: 2z5oizo.jpg (13KB, 515x291px) Image search: [Google]
2z5oizo.jpg
13KB, 515x291px
>>2905926
Wasn't Lesnar on Smackdown and Kane in Raw during that Period? Now they wouldn't. A feud with Kane is the last resort for upper-midcarders who WWE creative have nothing to do with.
>>2905972
Kane was pretty over during 2002-2003 with the fans. He could've been WHC but Haitch's reign of terror fucked his momentum for good.
>>
>>2905926
Because these Bros aint loyal.

Kane don't give a shit about Undercarder and his cornball streak of beating booking leftover talent.
>>
>>2906395
>A feud with Kane is the last resort for upper-midcarders who WWE creative have nothing to do with.

Or somebody whose heat Vince wants to kill
>>
File: revenge__by_scarlet100-daaytdj.png (37KB, 689x573px) Image search: [Google]
revenge__by_scarlet100-daaytdj.png
37KB, 689x573px
I'd love to have a match with Kane.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.