[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a more clear cut death of a wrestling career moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 25

Has there been a more clear cut death of a wrestling career moment than this one?
>>
>>2905398
what happened?
>>
File: blue_blazer.jpg (18KB, 375x235px) Image search: [Google]
blue_blazer.jpg
18KB, 375x235px
>>
>>2905398
Austin just jealous that Ambrose had the belt, good knees, and a good neck so he took Ambrose ball
>>
>>2905408
Jeez kid how long have you been watching wrestling, a couple of months? It was the biggest story of '16.
>>
>>2905408
>Ambrose unleashed his autism on Austin's podcast
>Austin's podcast gets axed
>Ambrose loses the belt to AJ
>Renee gets booted off Total Divas and her shows cancelled
>>
File: sch.jpg (24KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
sch.jpg
24KB, 650x366px
>gets sent to RAW to continue the only feud he was in on Smackdown and to be on an opposite show from his wife
>Loses IC title after making it trash again probably to never get a title again
>Wife's 2 shows get cancelled and no longer on Total Divas
>Going more bald than Stone Cold
>MFW
>>
The amount of dead air prevalent on thus episode is infuriating. Does Dean not know who he works for? If you ask me I think he crumbled under the pressure.
>>
>>2905436
Dean is a chill, lean-back chad, him and Austin's personalities don't mesh well
>>
>>2905398
Asuka's "career" the moment Hojo and Shirai signed
>>
File: hayabotcha.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hayabotcha.gif
1MB, 320x240px
This moment springs to mind.
>>
>>2905467
>springs to mind.
O I C wut u did there
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 273x185px
>>2905467
Man I used to love those sabu vs hayabusa matches back in the day.
>>
File: sport-preview-orton[1].jpg (62KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
sport-preview-orton[1].jpg
62KB, 620x413px
Bray has not, and will not recover from WM33.
>>
>>2905398
>WHY WON'T YOU TELL US ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD IN THE SLUMS DEAN? WERE YOU RAPED DEAN? WERE YOU SOLD INTO PROSTITUTION? WHY WON'T YOU TALK ABOUT WATCHING YOUR STEPDAD BEAT YOUR MUM INTO A PULP DEAN? OPEN UP!

There are people who actually think Dean was in the wrong here.
>>
>>2905499
Two things 1.) he didn't ask those questions and 2.) he asked the same questions to AJ and he responded well
>>
>>2905499

maybe Dean has a problem with wife beaters
>>
>>2905510
aj obviously sold drugs and he called it selling jugs of water
>>
>>2905520
THen why does he wear one to the ring
>>
>>2905413
kek
>>
People have said this killed Dean's career, but I don't see it at all.

Here's a list of stuff that happened after that podcast:
>Dean successfully defended the title at SummerSlam.
>Dean dropped the title to AJ at Backlash in a dirty finish that protected him.
>Dean remained in the main event of SmackDown Live feuding with AJ Styles until the end of December and was never beaten clean by AJ during that time.
>He pinned John Cena clean.
>Even after he left the main event, he won the Intercontinental Championship.

Dean got heat for the stuff he said about Lesnar, but do you REALLY think it actually hurt his career at all? Like, this gets posted so much, I wanna know if people really believe this idea or if it's just a meme.
>>
>>2905497
If WWE were kino, those ring projections wouldn't have been a waste
>>
>>2905537
Honestly if they weren't used on a boring shitter like Orton they might have been cool. Orton hardly reacted.
>>
>>2905542
Bray is only effective when his opponent sells his spooky shit. This is why Xavier was perfect for him because goofball dork-ass Xavier actually looking really fucking serious and scared for once is meaningful contrast.

This is also why WM33 will always be INFINITELY worse than WM30 for Bray. For the problems with that match, Cena at least sold for Bray and told a story where Bray almost triumphed over him. Orton literally just stood up and RKOed him.
>>
>>2905530
Short term plans that they didn't want to change kept him in the main event for a little while. He shortly lost the title afterwards and became a secondary character in his own feud vs. AJ Styles with Jame Ellsworth getting most of the spotlight. Then he grabs the Intercontinental title from Miz, cementing his status as a forever midcarder. He has been pretty much feuding with him ever since. Got moved to RAW doing the same thing in the midcard. Also splitting him up from Renee on the road. Her shows are now cancelled and both of them are gone from Total Divas. Renee is sinking on the same ship and Dean will probably never be in the main event scene again.
>>
>>2905545
John continued to sell the idea that Bray was creepy. Orton couldn't sell it for shit.
>>
>>2905467
I just remember this nigga died.
Rip
>>
File: IMG_0551.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>2905579
Four months is an eternity in WWE time. They made the conscious decision to keep going with Ambrose and they made the conscious decision to not have him lose clean.

You're practicing some major confirmation bias right now. Vince splits up couples all the fucking time but this time it's because of a podcast? Come on.
>>
>>2905595
His descent only took a month. After he lost the title he was downgraded into a comedy duo with Ellsworth getting more of the spotlight. He hasn't recovered since.
>>
>>2905586
Lmaooo fuck Cena
>>
>>2905605
Before Ellsworth got involved, there was the three-way with Cena, where Ambrose pinned Cena clean on TV and then wasn't pinned by AJ at the PPV.

Ellsworth started in October, two months after the podcast.
>>
>>2905452
Dean is a jabroni.
>>
File: 200.gif (428KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
428KB, 200x200px
>>2905413
>>
>>2905497
Bray always recovers from the awful booking he has.

And then he gets made to look like a huge loser.
>>
>>2905640
I think this was the point of no return. There's no coming back from this Orton feud because they finally pulled the trigger on him and put the belt on him and it wound up meaning nothing.

Now if they ever do get behind Bray again, it'll always be like okay, they've taught me this isn't for real, he's just gonna job out again.
>>
>>2905617
/thread
>>
>>2905413
too soon
>>
>>2905398
Anytime Bayley hold a mic
>>
>>2905429
>Ambrose unleashed his autism on Austin's podcast
What exactly did he do though?
>>
>>2905510
>everyone is the same
>>
>>2905418
No it wasn't
>>
>>2905672
>it'll always be like okay, they've taught me this isn't for real, he's just gonna job out again.

Modern WWE booking in a nutshell desu
>>
>>2905579
Renee is going to ESPN soon. Heard dean is burnt out as well. Don't be surprised if she's gone and he's doing less work some where else in a couple years. Source my uncle works for production at WWE.
>>
>>2905998
>Renee is going to ESPN soon.
That makes sense. She loves black guys.
>>
>>2905398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o
>>
>>2905951
Ohhh poor cupcake, special snowflake Deanetty got hurt right in the feels?
>>
>>2905592

This makes me sad. G&A seem like they're legitimately funny in a bro sort of way. The fact that they had to go out there and try to make this comedic fecal matter work is upsetting.
>>
>>2905413
All jokes aside, why is there a guy that looks like he's blowing Owen's cock????
>>
>>2905527
really orgasms my neurons
>>
File: floydmcgregorbald.jpg (39KB, 960x611px) Image search: [Google]
floydmcgregorbald.jpg
39KB, 960x611px
floyd will never recover
>>
>>2905413
Holy fucking kekkety kek
>>
>>2905452
>dean
>a Chad
Benoit yourself once, then Benoit yourself again
>>
>>2906480
Nobody watched this.
>>
File: just deliver a promo.png (1MB, 874x609px) Image search: [Google]
just deliver a promo.png
1MB, 874x609px
>Go ahead Bayley, deliver a promo
>err......
>>
>>2906632
>that one right there?
>>
File: IMG_2129.jpg (23KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2129.jpg
23KB, 480x357px
>>
>>2905829
He came off as a complete uninterested bore, then again he just came off a program with Lesnar and he did tell Stone Cold that he gave the writers a bunch of ideas that they scrapped and that Lesnar was lazy.
>>
>>2906669
>I'm lookin at you
>>
>>2905431
>Loses IC title after making it trash again
Dean fucked up his run so bad, granted, feuding with Corbin isn't exactly the most interesting of programs but Ambrose was so incredibly low effort throughout the whole thing. It was pathetic to watch.
>>
>>2905431
>>2906697
>Ambrose is the reason the IC Title wilted

He was doing fine with it until he started feuding with >Miz again

>tfw Miz has killed the IC Title 2 years running
>>
>>2906697
I think he is just pissed, that he is one of the guys with the most matches over the last couple of years but his championship runs are always crap.
>>
>>2906707
Sami Zayn has had more matches than anyone this year and yet he always comes across as being excited to squeeze out the most he can out of every shitty program he gets put into unlike Ambrose he works the same match everytime he walks in the ring.
>>
>>2906712
Zayn hasn't gotten as many demoralising beatdowns from WWE shitbooking as Dean has.
>>
>>2905672
To me the biggest problem with Bray now is that his feud with Orton was so long that it feels like you can't really get much more out of his character in it's current form. Like we all know that all of Bray's feud work the same, but after watching him do his thing for the better part of a year with Orton can anyone really be satisfied with him going back to doing the same thing with feuds a couple of months long at best? What has he even done in Raw so far except occasionaly ambushing a random guy?
>>
>>
>>2906719
Fair enough but the last time I saw any sliver of passion from Dean was his Haitch feud.
>>
>>2905429
>>Austin's podcast gets axed
wut it stil round
>>
>>2906722
Bray has been fucked by booking. Remember a few weaks, maybe months, back when they were making him sadistic and evil in the ring? Now he is back to spooky promo man
>>
>>2906712
Dean wised up and realized it doesn't fucking matter. And Sami is still as big a fucking mark moron as ever.
>>
>>2905586
That was terrible. Fuck john cena.
>>
>>2906712
This first half of the year, but Dean probably had to most matches of anyone over the last 3 or so years.
>>
>>2906760
Admitedly I haven't been keeping up with Raw much but I do remember that they seemed to be taking his character in a different direction with having him attack people seemingly at random for a few weeks. Also, remember when they almost turned the Wyatts face against the Authority when Bray gave his whole "DOWN WITH THE MACHINE" speech and teamed with Roman and then Bray got hurt and the whole thing was swept under the rug?
>>
>>2905606
>>2906788
Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
>>2905998
Think Renee will join Dean in Bullet Club or will that be too similar to Cody and Brandi?
>>
>>2905436
This, Dean marks like to place the blame on SCSA but the truth is all Dean had to do was not act like a smug douchebag and it would have been fine. Just say "I had a bad childhood, kinda don't wanna talk about it dude". Instead he acted aloof and uncomfortable and seemed dishonest and quite frankly he acted like a huge asshole to Austin.

It's sad that I'm 2017 we have wrestling "fans" having to rush to a wrestlers defense by calling the 2nd GOAT a "meanie" for asking a question. This numale generation is fucking pathetic. Here's an idea maybe all your favorite wrestlers today are just soft vanilla bitches.
>>
>>2906876
Le current generation is soft

Dean fought actual criminals to survive

Only person Austin ever beat in a shoot was his wife
>>
>>2906885
Deanetty still couldn't draw a dime though.
>>
>>2906885
Yet sitting next to Austin made him shake in his boots

Soft
>>
>>2906505
that was Francois, the faggot trainer
>>
dean's haircut just pisses me off
>>
If you listens Austin radio podcasts , he's just waiting Omega to sign with WWE and then he will beg Vince to make the show again with Based Kenny
>>
>>2906796
>teamed with Roman
I almost forgot about that, that might have been an actually interesting storyline
>>
>>2906480
my god she is so god awful and awkward. To everyone that claims "its her character" you are Edrones. It is painfully obvious when the spotlight is on her she has stage fright and is beyond insecure. All of that is prevalent in her demeanor and inability to bring her supposed character to life. She needs a serious tutoring in puplic speaking and possibly speak with a sports psych to figure out why she is like a deer in the headlights once the focus is on her.... all of that said I would still bury my face in her deliciously soft butt cheeks
>>
>>2906953

Balding isn't a haircut tho.
>>
No.
>>
>>2906885
Austin was broke too, he had to eat raw potatoes because he spent his last on gas to get to wrestling events.
>>
>be in relatively over tag team on NXT
>gets drafted to smackdown
>team wallows in endless clusterfuck 16-man tag matches
>gets broken up
>gets worked into shitty bastard child storyline that will most certainly fail in every aspect

He's literally done nothing and his career is already over
>>
>>2905545

Bray is only good when he drops the spooky shit (see: vs Daniel Bryan, Wyatts vs Shield)
>>
>>2906719

When was the last time someone kicked out of dirty deeds? How many times has he even lost clean? Two, three times?
>>
>>2906936

He literally cut a promo about how he would fuck Austin and his shirty knees up right in front of him
>>
>>2907448
And then Austin cut a promo on Dean that completely buried Dean and his trash promo to the point where Dean couldn't respond.

A retired fifty year old man who hasn't wrestled in over a decade.
>>
>>2907448
That promo was horrendous, not even meming. I'm amazed that Austin didn't laugh. It was hard to watch.
>>
>>2907471
rinku piggu?
>>
>>2907438
>When was the last time someone kicked out of dirty deeds?
Cena, I believe, but who has he used Dirty Deeds on in the last eight months that's meaningful?
>How many times has he even lost clean?
Last clean loss was to Corbin the SmackDown after Mania. I don't think he's lost clean on Raw. But he's been beat a lot and again, who he's wrestled that's meaningful.
>>
ding-dong diddly no
>>
>>2905398
Dean is such a faggot. Just shave it already, he looks like a dork with that just hair.
>>
File: Screenshot (7829).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (7829).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>2906632
>when lita starts trying to coach her through it
God damn this was hard to watch. I'm starting to see Vince's point about these goddamn millennial wrestlers.
>>
>>2905398
>all these kids that never saw Marc Mero get "powerbomed" by his wife Sable
lol the state of this board. also if Dean's carrer is dead why is he still on TV? And getting pops? And selling merch? You children don't know what a career killing moment is.
>>
>>2908276

Didn't Austin refused to wrestle Marc Mero after that? That is why Cornette talks shit about Kenny Omega and the little girl.
>>
File: SHOCKETTY.jpg (21KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCKETTY.jpg
21KB, 642x361px
>>2905398
>>
>>2908516
Yeah, Austin called McMahon and said, "you want me to sell for this fucking guy now?"
>>
>>2905467

it was seeing this vid that got me into who japan years ago
>>
>>2908516
I mean, I can see where Austin's coming from, but. Clearly hasn't dented Omega's career at all.
>>
>>2908534
Because wrestling is a joke now that everyone plays along with.
>>
Monster Heel Vader vs Hogan
>>
>>2908534
It has because I guarantee you that New Japan will never put their top belt on him because of it.
>>
>>2905497
Fuck you, dude. Those theatrics were on fucking point. It was the shitty booking afterward that ruined it. If you watch wrestling for what it is, then you would appreciate that shit.
Pussy.
>>
>>2909167
New Japan won't put the belt on him because he did what DDT told him to do?

By that logic, they'll never put the belt on Okada because TNA booked him like shit.
>>
>>2909175
You don't get it now, but you'll see over time.
>>
>>2905467
man why did he keep trying to backflip when he slipped?
>>
>>2909187
>Good fellow in conundrums you are speaking. Sing, Hey! the mystic nigger that you are.
>>
>>2909200
what
>>
>>2909203
Look it up, you cultureless swine.
>>
>>2909207
Is that Lovecraft
>>
>>2909212
That's a trilby, you cultureless swine.
I'd counter with a jpeg of an actual fedora, but I don't save pictures of faggots to my hard drive.
>inb4 so there are no pictures of me on my hard drive good one fuck you
>>
>>2909214
No. Unless they referenced the source material I am quoting.
>>
File: IMG_9329.gif (191KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9329.gif
191KB, 300x225px
>>2909219
The pic was unrelated, you cultureless swine
>>
>>2909221
You clearly thought that was a fedora. Admit it, and you save face. Deny it, and disappear into anonymity.
>>
>>2906820
Dean replacing Kenny makes so much sense even if Kenny doesn't leave. But dean is def gone soon. He's made a lot already and knows he can do more elsewhere. Renee is miserable. They hide it well.
>>
File: IMG_9379.jpg (75KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9379.jpg
75KB, 496x501px
>>2909232
God you are a perfect example of fedora tipper.
>>
>>2909247
Shut the fuck up and smoke a bowl, or drink a beer. You still don't know what a fedora is. That is a trilby, and you've clearly gone to effort to express your ignorance to this fact by insanely labeling it, incorrectly, as a fedora.
I hope you make your mother proud in real life somehow. You surely weren't gifted with brain power. Are you an athlete? If not, I worry for you. My dick may only be 5 inches, but it'll still choke a bitch.
>>
File: IMG_9380.png (205KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9380.png
205KB, 365x365px
>>2909257
6/10 bait overall, before this I actually thought you were the fedora tipper you actually pretend to be.

Made it too obvious now it's bait
>>
>>2909273
I'm not baiting. I'm reaching out over 4chan via the only thing in my life I get legitimately excited about before I inevitably shoot myself because getting sober didn't make me feel any better.
>>
>>2909319
If you're not just pretending, I wonder, why don't you keep drinking? It helps don't thinking about problems
>>
>>2909325
You ever read To Kill a Mockingbird?
I don't want to die an addict.
>>
>>2909329
No I didn't. But I know about alcohol addiction. Probably you're already addicted even if you don't want to admit it. At this point it's useless to fight it. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. I can tell you from personal experience
>>
>>2909337
I know I'm an alcoholic.
I'm not a drunk (anymore) There is a difference.
>>
>>2909337
I don't need a recent high school graduate's advice on alcohol, buddy.
>>
>>2909345
I'm 30 and I probably had much more life experience than you man
>>
kek what? This is probably another thread by that fag Broken Anonymous who is asshurt Dean took his waifu, if anything he's living the dream

He longer has to kill himself for hotdogs and can literally phone it in for ONE 15 !minute segment a week and be one of the highest paid dudes on the roster, you're crazy if you don't think others on the roster wouldnt want to be in his position
>>
>>2909353
I'm 25, and I've lived more than you can possibly know.
Not necessarily more than you could comprehend, or even empathize with. Just more than you can know (because I won't be sharing), or will ever give me, a random stranger with no face, credit for.
>>
>>2909361
I start actually liking your style
>>
>>2909368
Wait, MY style, or the style of the overfed mama's little helper's you keep posting as representative of me?
>>
>>2909370
Your authentic style, Unironically
>>
>>2909372
Well shit. Here's to you, here's to me. If we happen to disagree, fuck you, here's to me.
>>
>>2905530
>Going from the WWE title to intercontinental title is not a step down
>>
File: IMG_2115.gif (997KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.gif
997KB, 350x200px
>>2906678
This
>>
>>2906505
He must have learned CPR from my uncle rick, too
>>
File: 1500733212717.gif (2MB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
1500733212717.gif
2MB, 320x178px
>>
>>2906737
He meant from the network
>>
>>2910420
You sick fuck
>>
>>2910420
gore isn't aloud on /asp/ MODS! MODS! MODS!
>>
File: borkded.jpg (5KB, 132x132px) Image search: [Google]
borkded.jpg
5KB, 132x132px
>>2905413
>>
>>2906788
This is the same company that had Undertaker shoot lightning from his hands
>>
>>2910409
underrated.
>>
>>2909197
muscle memory I guess.
>>
>>2905586
Except he's NOT actually creepy so selling it looks retarded and like you're pretending to be scared of a little kid in a Halloween mask to be nice and cause you think it's cute.

Bray doing the upside down thing should have been sold ONCE and no other times after that, and it should've been sold as "dude wtf are you doing" not "OMG THE BOOGEYMANS GONNA GET ME"
>>
>>2905398
I don't watch WWE or its programming but I keep seeing about this podcast.

What actually happened?
>>
>>2909345
>>2909342
>>2909337
>>2909329
>>2909325
I'm an alcoholic, too.

I fucked up a lot of chances in life because of the sauce, but I just can't stop. I wanted to be a wrestler once, now everyone is younger than me.

I coulda been a contender.
>>
>>2910727
how about you go google it you fat tub of reddit shit
>>
>>2910800
I'm not sitting through some shitty podcast shilling a shitty company.
>>
>>2910803
then dont click the thread if you dont care about wwe you fat smark
>>
>>2907854
>I'm starting to see Vince's point about these goddamn millennial wrestlers.

What did he say?
>>
File: typical millenial.jpg (40KB, 323x412px) Image search: [Google]
typical millenial.jpg
40KB, 323x412px
>>2913211
millennials are lazy estrogen filled video game playing DYEL manlet pussies that are killing the company
>>
>>2905951
>millennials and post-millennials: the post
>>
>>2916860
t. millennial
>>
>>2905497
Anon please. Bray hasn't even recovered from Cena's Shovel from years ago.
>>
>>2916844
Reminder that Mark Henry & Big Show have both guested on UUDD
>>
>>2905398
If we're counting bookers, then Road Dogg's career died last night.
>>
File: roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg (44KB, 644x362px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg
44KB, 644x362px
pic related

>tfw you realize that the company that made you famous just jumped the shark

the beginning of the end for wwe
>>
>>2917484

Cringe as fuck. And the Rock took it out on Tom Phillips immediately afterwards, the ass.
>>
>>2917484
Fun Fact: This was the last time Rock ever agreed to do a WWE appearance ahead of time without being informed on the specifics of what they want him to do. Since this incident, he does not do appearances without a detailed plan of the who/what/where/when given to him ahead of time. He was reportedly less than happy at being given the task of trying to put Reigns over to that very hostile audience at a moment's notice.
>>
>>2917502
souce: mine ass
>>
File: kronikbod0.jpg (76KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
kronikbod0.jpg
76KB, 480x350px
>>2905398
close second: naked mideon
and as always >18+
>>
>>2909171
hey bray!
>>
>>2917484
i was there live for this. really surreal to see the fucking rock get booed in 2015.

>>2917502
>rocky we want you to-
>i'll be squashing eric rowan
>>
>>2917299
>VIDEO GAME PLAYING NU MALE KEKS
>Biggest gamer on the entire roster is Destiny superfan Big Show
wew
>>
>>2917484
Wrestlemania 31 was the series finale of WWE
>>
>>2910727
Ambrose cut a promo on Austin using real life to get under Austin's skin. It worked; Austin was visibly pissed off during and after the promo.
Ambrose was trying to prove he can cut a good promo without being scripted.
I'd give him a C+.
>>
>>2918376

>being a fan of Destiny

Cringe.
>>
>>2909257
Bro it's been a day now are you still seething?
>>
>>2907246
Wh couldn't Angle just mentor/manage American Alpha?

Would have been a based triad.
>>
>>2908548
Lotta truth to this.
>>
>>2918684
I wasn't seething in the first place, friend.
But, if it will satisfy you:
No, bro, I am done seething.
>>
>>2905398 Ambrose is better off back in the bingo halls.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.