[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do understand that the US title was made to be his prop like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cringe..jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cringe..jpg
17KB, 250x250px
You do understand that the US title was made to be his prop like the IC was Nakamura and keep him out of the IWGP title picture right?
>>
>>2904516
cool so everyone wins
sounds like a good ending for everyone
>>
>>2904516
Yep. Even Kenny knows this.
>>
Who cares? Njpw is so great that belts barely matter, unlike the wwe where the US title and IC title literally means nothing anymore
>>
File: kennyfanKAWAII.jpg (64KB, 542x543px) Image search: [Google]
kennyfanKAWAII.jpg
64KB, 542x543px
Secondary titles are fine, though the US title might be like the WWE European title in that it was sort of a stupid idea since it was rarely defended there. Time will tell.
>>
>>2904516
The US belt is different in that, in theory, it's to help expand in the US. Kenny's job is to build the title from the ground up. And there's nobody better than Kenny that they could have put the belt on to do this it they really want it to be a big time title that helps them expand. This doesn't mean Kenny is not going to win the IWGP belt at some time. Ultimately, that's probably going to depend on him resigning with them.
>>
>>2904537
i actually think WWE's current UK belt is cool looking and gives weight and meaning well to me anyway
>>
The IC title was shit before Nakamura had it.
>>
>>2904516

They are going to try a US expansion
>>
File: MVP.jpg (23KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
MVP.jpg
23KB, 600x475px
>>2904783
I mean... Their first IC champion was MVP of all people

Nakamura being a 5x champion helped build some credibility for that title
>>
>>2904516
DELETE THIS

FUCK OFF GEDO GIVE HIM THE BELT REEEEEEE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.