[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRO.. LISTEN.. JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE, I CAN BE THE ONLY ONE WHO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: russo.png (297KB, 440x442px) Image search: [Google]
russo.png
297KB, 440x442px
BRO.. LISTEN.. JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE, I CAN BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE YOUR COMPANY
>>
File: f619d716b8a480d8-600x400.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
f619d716b8a480d8-600x400.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME A JOB.. PLEASE!
>>
BRO.. LEMME TELL YA ON WHY POLE MATCHES ARE UNDERRATED
>>
>>2903834
The guy who despises wrestling.
>>
>>2903834
HE is right about one thing... wrestling today is fucking lame and boring..
>>
>>2903834

>Was basically sending WWE ideas for free
>Corny shit on WWE for years and was welcomed back
>took a restraining order against another man who doesn't even live in the same state

Why hasn't he just killed himself yet?
>>
Kek I remember when he opened up a wrestling website and tried to get a bunch of unpaid interns to write articles for him.
>>
>>2903861
He just is on the entertainment side of wrestling. Which is what draws casual audience.
>>
File: ringofglory.jpg (42KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
ringofglory.jpg
42KB, 353x500px
Reminder this dumbshit actually made a christian wrestling promotion (that crashed and burned of course)
>>
>>2903964
But if you loose hardcores you can't survive in the long-term. Wrestling is viewed as too toxic kind of entertainment thanks partly to Russo.

And you have ton of edgy, well shot, well written TV shows today. Russo-like wrestling wouldn't have survived today in competition with Westworld, Game of Thrones, Netflix comic TV series and so on and on and on.

You can't afford hardcores to loose interest, those are people who are holding wrestling above water.

And combination of Russo's juvenile humor (McMahon's are even worse desu) and constraints of how you HAVE to write wrestling with people getting over and how you cannot write people off TV (they need their pay and they have to earn it, they can't just go and shoot another TV series in the interim).

And he hasn't moved away from stuff that worked in the past. Today it wouldn't have worked as well.

To be honest. The way to get wrestling embraced by the mainstream is to make stars. People who will carry the business on their back. And WWE is scared of that. It would hurt their own brand if anyone was bigger then those three letters. Austin or Rock are prime examples. When they are seen as more important, they have leverage. And WWE doesn't want that.

So wrestling won't change until something forces WWE to change itself.
>>
>>2903834

Sup Magoo!
>>
>>2903971

>Christian Promotion
>X=pac on the poster
>>
>>2903992
Nobody ever said Russo was a smart man.
>>
>>2903984
eh WWE needs to choose a direction. Right now their stuck in the middle of LU and NJPW. They try to write skits but they aren't funny or entertaining, and they try to have pure wrestling but it's shit. They need to figure out if they want to be an actual wrestling promotion, or a comic book drama show.
>>
>>2903834

BRO I GOTTA SAY IT MAN IF YOU LIKE THAT GUY FINN BALOR GUY JUST FACE IT YOU'RE GAY BRO
>>
>>2903984
Hardcores will always be there. They will watch If the show has the word "wrestling" in it. Russo either way played important part in the success of AE no matter what.
>>
>>2903834

*signs a restraining order in your direction*
>>
>>2904043
Then why have so many of them stopped watching in the last couple years?
>>
>>2903984

It's lose, you stupid fuck, not loose!
>>
>>2904066
Sorry about that, I am practicing my English only by writing on forums, it's been some time I had a chance to talk with some native speakers and this is not enough.

>>2904008
That's correct about a direction. Those skits are not funny because the guy who finds them funny is 72 years old. Someone writes something funny, it filters to Vince through the whole writers room and he changes it to get a laugh out of it. I don't think anything he finds funny I'd found funny.

>>2904043
I am not sure about that. I think accessibility of streaming services and alternatives are making hardcores loose interest.
>>
>>2904051

>stopped watching

they didn't stop they just went to greener pastures.
>>
>>2903834

>TNA brings back Russo
>Destination X
>No DQ Tag Match (Team 3D vs LAX) - turns into a race war between blacks and latinos, 60 year old guy cleans house
>James Storm and Jacqueline Moore vs Petey Williams and Gail Kim in a double bullrope match
>Austin Starr vs Senshi in a Crossface Chickenwing match
>VKN vs Heartbreakers w/ Christy Hemme (Feminist would try and get the show pulled off the air if this angle took place in 2017, misogynist are the baby face team)
>Rhino vs AJ Styles in a scaffold match (Rhino too scared to do anything)
>Abyss vs Sting in a casket match

gotta spice up that wrestling
>>
>>2904201

>Austin Starr

oh lawl Aries got so many HE SUCKS DICK chants thrown at him for that dumb gimmick.
>>
>>2903834
>>2904051
Because the WWE is trying to he a kids show while clearly their main demographic are middle aged men. They are a mess

>>2904097
>is 72 years old
Yup, he has a combination of toilet humor and thinks plots from black and white movies still fly. It's why he likes cuckold angles so many old movies were full of them (the hero steals the woman away)
>>
>>2904201

>smart enough to remember that Russo wasn't responsible for the Electric Cage match

Dutch wasn't much better for booking LE WACKY gimmick matches
>>
>>2904235
JJ and TNA wore too obsessed with WWE. Should tried to be an alternative. Russo returned right as they signed Kurt Angle. He might be a double agent for Vinve.

Poor Kurt Angle, he wife fucked and married JJ. But at least he got a hotter younger wife.
>>
>>2903872

Doesnt need a genuis too see that

Its the one thing he and Cornette agree on
>>
>>2903834
Everytime I scroll past this thumbnail on /asp/, I can't unsee a fat huge DONG Russo is puckering up to kiss.
>>
>>2904291

ding-dong diddly
>>
Russo would unironically make WWE much more compelling If they would let him write under Vinces supervision.
>>
Why does Russo even talk about wrestling when he very clearly hates it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cANZx0a7XgI
>>
>>2904666
That's what the paying subscribers want him to talk about. and he hates it for pretty much the same reasons we do.
>>
>>2904341
Oh shut the fuck up with that meme. Vince was never a filter. Vince has no clue what works and what doesn't unless it's been done already.
>>
>>2903984
WWE needs to put on more 20 min matches. that will attract all the casual fans. Casual fans love 20 min matches.. also those matches need alot of back flips. casual fans love back flips.
>>
>>2904043
>millions of viewers have tuned out since 2015
>Le hardcores will always be there guys!
No they won't. They'll move on to better wrestling promotions. The casual audience is lost and never coming back. WWE's only chance of survival is drawing back the passionate wrestling fans.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.