[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the GOAT at getting every stupid gimmick and idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Chris-Jericho-2.jpg (386KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Jericho-2.jpg
386KB, 940x545px
Is he the GOAT at getting every stupid gimmick and idea he comes up with over?
>>
>>2903500
and yet he couldn't get owens over when they feuded despite a huge build, a Wrestlemania match, and god-tier promo work from jericho
>>
File: tumblr_msh5rshFCm1sc0sroo1_250.gif (1MB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msh5rshFCm1sc0sroo1_250.gif
1MB, 245x186px
Yes
>>
>>2903500
when's he coming back to TV bros? He needs to save smackdown
>>
>>2903510
Owens is just that terrible. Jericho has gotten two members of the ring crew over, a clock over, suits over, a Christmas light jacket over, scarves over, a list over, fandango over, etc.
>>
>>2903500

Even Vince agrees to this. He is the GOAT.
>>
>>2903510
The mania match was Jericho's fault for having declined so much ahtletically
>>
That time he turned heel after smashing HBK through the jeritron 5000 was GOAT. That was better than YOU JUST MADE THE LIST
>>
>>2903510
Not sure what kind of reactions he gets on SDL now as I don't watch it but Owens always seems to be regularly over to me, at least before he got the Uni title.
>>
>>2903510
>>2903520
>Owens wasn't over

This is a desperate lie even for anti-smarklets.
>>
>>2903529
It's not surprising that he's declined this much considering the style he used to wrestle relied on athleticism, and also his lifestyle probably doesn't help either. They should stop putting him in these high profile matches and pretending like they're going to be classics. He's not capable of those anymore. Even AJ Styles looked average in their match.
>>
>>2903601
post evidence owens has ever been over (in the big leagues, indie bingo halls don't count)
>>
Jericho is entertaining, but he's not actually good.
>>
>>2903510
Owens was over the moment the debuted against cena you seething antismark
>>
>>2903765

watch the fucking festival of friendship.

Jericho actually got people to boo Owens, a heel, in 2 0 1 7. How the fuck is that not getting Owens over?
>>
>>2903771
How can you be entertaining and not good? Isn't the point of wrestling to entertain? Don't you watch wrestling to be entertained?
>>
>>2903511
>pretending to be Goldberg
>get over
>this is somehow of jericho's merit and not goldberg's

Jesus christ
>>
>>2903781
You can be entertaining without being good, but you can't be good without being entertaining, understand? New Day is "entertaining" (they're not), but they're not good. It's a cute act that no one gives a flying fuck about.
>>
>>2903871

It's the opposite actually.

You can't be entertaining without being good. Wrestling is all about being entertaining, doesn't matter how you do it.

However, you can be good without being entertaining. Look at the cruiserweights, they're amazing at what they do, even their promo work, like Neville's is top notch. Yet they're not entertaining for some reason.
>>
>>2903878
>Wrestling is all about being entertaining
Do you think Vader went to the ring and said, "I'm going to be really entertaining tonight." The goal of wrestling is to be good, and by being good, you are entertaining. Ever hear the phrase, "funny doesn't draw money"? And you aren't understanding the concept of "good" in this context. Good doesn't mean "he can do moves", good means you are a great worker who can get the crowd to give a fuck about you, and your matches, and your promos, etc.
>>
>>2903891

Vader didn't draw shit.

Meanwhile I'm sure The Rock's mindset was exactly "I'm going to be really entertaining tonight." and he ended up being one of the biggest draws of all time. I mean fuck, he literally did draw money from being funny, amongst other things.

Why the fuck would you bring up Vader? Top fucking kek.
>>
>>2903659

Good or great wrestlers work smarter to compensate for that, but Jericho fails to. I think that says what level of worker he was. He had a few classics.

>Even AJ Styles looked average in their match.

Those AJ matches sucked.
>>
>>2903891
>funny doesnt draw money

this is literally the opposite of true
>>
>>2903765
He got cheered against Cena in fucking Corpus Christi

>>2903871
>nobody gives a fuck about New Day

Are you dumb?
>>
shame he could never get himself over enough as a face to get a run with the world title as a babyface

reddit the wrestler
>>
>>2903871
Lance Storm was good but boring as fuck
>>
>>2905840
>a heel getting cheered is a good thing

a heels job is to get booed if hes getting cheered hes doing his job right

that's why Edge is Cena's GOAT opponent cause Cena was always cheered when facing Edge
>>
>>2905963

Jericho legitimately got people to boo Owens so your argument is still fucked.
>>
>>2905963
>getting cheered means you're not over

>cause Cena was always cheered when facing Edge

Edge got cheered for cashing in on Cena. 18+
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.