/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>'For the last few weeks, I come out here and I sit here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Stone_cold_beer_truck.jpg (148KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
Stone_cold_beer_truck.jpg
148KB, 500x562px
>'For the last few weeks, I come out here and I sit here listen to you spend your little nursery rhymes about Jabroni Avenue or Know Your Role Boulevard, Jesus Christ, son, you better get your ass serious because Stone Cold Steve Austin is gonna take his ass to Philadelphia..check right into the Smackdown Hotel..roll right into room 3:16 and burn that son of a bitch TO THE GROUND!!'
>>
Based. Rock was always cringeworthy
>>
>>2902878
only liked by ethnic minorities

if he was white no one would care about him
>>
>>2902878
This, Rock relied too much on shitty catchphrases while Austin could easily tell a story just about anything and make it interesting.
>>
>>2902878
>>2902926
>>2902950
18+
>>
>>2902878
>>2902926
>>2902950
only redneck wifebeaters ever liked austin.
>>
this segment >>> any "6 star match"
>>
>>2902870
>i'm gonna check into my room and burn the hotel down while i'm inside it
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2902870
One of my favorite segments ever.
>>
>>2902870
*spin your little nursery rhymes
>>
>>2903247
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>2902870
>Jesus Christ, son, you better get your ass serious
The disdain he says this line with is incredible.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>Shut your little lips before I come down and punch your little glasses off right now.
>>
>>2903243
>b-b-bbbb-bbbut muh kenny megaman did one jillion suplex to m'okada cllothseline 50 jillion time and muh ospreay did twenny bazillion flippys :(
>>
>>2902964
only niggers and wiggers ever liked the rock
>>
>>2902951

The Rock used too many catchphrases and inorganically too even during his best period in 1998-99. His roody poo sthick comes off as inauthentic compared to Austin's barrage of insults and intensity. Sure, Austin had his catchphrases during that period too, but he didn't say one every other line repeatedly and it was usually to punctate a prior statement. Austin always came across more natural, even with the "What" shit later on. The Rock was undeniable cool and confident despite that in how he carried himself, though.
>>
full segment here for all the people who think Daniel Bryans yes movement was the pinnacle of wrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzUUVKai0Sk
>>
>>2903365
>for all the people who think Daniel Bryans yes movement was the pinnacle of wrestling
Are there people who unironically think that geek shit was good?"
>>
>>2903399
spend a day or two on reddit

they voted for CM Punk as greatest WWE champion of all time instead of Stone Cold in the finals
>>
>>2903365
>>2903399
>mad at somebody for getting over in spite of WWE
>in a thread praising fucking Stone Cold Steve Austin
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.