[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIQ Hp86E15E Rollins used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIQHp86E15E
Rollins used to be good at his job. What went wrong?
>>
People overrated one moment of his shitty singles heel run.
>>
JAHN
JAHN
JAAAAAAAAHN

He always sucked
>>
>>2902618
seth was good and still is good, seth is amazing blame wwe booking decisions
>>
>>2902618
I regret ever asking for Seth to turn face. He was perfect as the chickenshit spoiled millennial in a weird paternal relationship with Steph and Hunter. I swear they were playing with meta so hard during Rollins' heel reign and it was a big part of why I got into wrestling.
>>
David Arquette unironically had a better title reign than Seth.
>>
It's a lot easier to be a scumbag heel than it is a redemptive babyface who isn't allowed to get more over than Roman
>>
>>2902618
>Rollins used to be good at his job.
Why are you lying?
>>
He should have never turned face. He was the perfect heel champion.
>>
>>2902618
>Rollins used to be good at his job

No, just no
>>
>>2903484
>He was the perfect heel champion.
Why are you lying?
>>
>>2902618
Got rid of the curb stomp and he came back as a heel instead of a face at first then when he finally turned face it was already too far gone
>>
only believable heel that could weasel his way into beating bork imo
blame Vince
>>
>>2902634
snuggle with me mommy
>>
>>2903839
haha im not a whore have some respect
>>
They took away the Curb stomp making him have a less heelish move set and eventually turning him into a face (and a worse fit for him). I also think his injuring of Sting made him take a safer appproach on his execution and making him a little more boring.
>>
>>2903867
>a less heelish move set

His moveset wasn't heelish to begin with.
>>
>>2903867
Sting was 100 years old, he shouldn't change his style out of getting a grandpa hurt.
>>
>>2903879
>Buckle Bomb
>Turnbuckle Complete Shot
>THE FUCKING CURBSTOMP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.