[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*pauses* CM PUNK YOU MIGHT *forgets line* BO..BOXING WITH GOD,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: cmpunk is based.jpg (42KB, 841x438px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunk is based.jpg
42KB, 841x438px
*pauses* CM PUNK YOU MIGHT *forgets line* BO..BOXING WITH GOD, THE ROCK WANTS YOU TO STRIP NAKED, COOKIEPUSS COOKIEPUSS
>>
>>2901586
It's a work. Rock had to sandbag his promo since he wasn't going to let Punk physically get the upper hand before the PPV, which is how it normally works.
>>
>>2901634
please watch baywatch
>>
File: 1431540329640B.jpg (109KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1431540329640B.jpg
109KB, 700x700px
>>2901634
No! Dwayne was just very intimidated by Punk!!
>>
>your arms are too short to box with God!
>he says while having to look up at The Rock
>>
>>2901586
Rock forgot his lines because hes not straight edge like cm punk who always has a clear and sharp mind
>>
Rock was rusted. On his prime, he would destroy Punk on the mic
>>
>>2901586
Punk should have beaten him at the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2901637
>he can't handle a lil raunchy summer comedy
Fuck off, 18+.
>>
>Your arms are too short to box with God!
>He doesn't believe in God
>>
>>2902321
He should have and Mania should have been a Triple Threat.
>>
>>2901586
>Cuck Master Punk trying to stay relevant

Wrong website Phil
>>
CM Punk kileed THe rock, Triple H and Cena on the mic. He was the best talker in WWE history
>>
>"your arms are too short to box with God!"
>He fucking got the shit kicked out of him by a 22 year old fighter
>>
Dwayne was awful here but Punk was no better. Him trying to sound tough as a skinny manlet to the fucking ROCK was just straight up silly.
>>
>>2902822
it got worse when The Rock was literally doing memes to get over
>literally Cookie puss
>>
I remember this promo. I remember how on fire Punk was talking about how The Rock manipulates the fans with shitty catchphrases.
And then I remember when Rock, out of nowhere, tried to get over "cookiepuss" RIGHT AFTER Punk called him out for shitty catchphrases.

Totally exposed The Dwayne.
>>
File: punkmitb22_crop_north.png (443KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
punkmitb22_crop_north.png
443KB, 630x420px
>>2901693
>>2902344
>>2902547
>Your arms are too short to box with God!
>Became the best pro wrestler of the past 17 years and had the most relevant title reign since Austin
>>
CM Punk completely destroyed Rocky on the mic in this promo. Completely exposed him as amateur hour clownshoes bullshit he has been reduced to, as Dwayne Johnson guest starring as "The Rock."
If you unironically think Rock got the better of Punk in this promo exchange with shit like "cookiepuss" and all the other cringey schoolyard insults, and the whole weird gay tangent about imagining Punk naked in a mirror, you are a legitimate autist or suffer extreme arrested development of some kind. Either way, I would legit question the IQ and maturity of anyone who thought Rock came off well in that promo exchange.
>>
>>2902822
He wasn't trying to sound tough, he was trying to sound egotistic and delusional. It's a key part of his gimmick.
>>
>>2902866
shut ur hole, cookiepuss
>>
What's with this contrarian faggotry that tries to claim Punk out-talked Rock here, and that Nash out-talked Punk with the "thought he was dead" promo?

It makes sound look a 14 year old emo.
>>
>>2903126
He was such a great champion. He was so kind and humble, remember how he always let Cena main event during his reign? What a great guy
>>
@2903131
cringe
>>
>>2903126

>Your arms are too short to box with God
Never
main
evented
wrestemania
even as a champion.
>>
File: BMMG.png (442KB, 613x400px) Image search: [Google]
BMMG.png
442KB, 613x400px
>>2902547
>Implying the fact that Gall was 22 and Punk was like 40 wasn't a huge disadvantage
>Implying Gall isn't the perfect male specimen

Dude, open your fucking eyes.
>>
The Rock = The Simpsons
CM Punk = Rick and Morty
>>
>>2903202
t. your average Rocky fanboy
>>
>>2902528
> Implying Rock was Prime Rock
> Implying HHH and Cena are GOAT tier

I actually think Punk is good on the mic and especially relative to his time but we don't know how he might do against prime Hogan, Savage, Austin, Foley, Flair, etc.
>>
File: 1494285731286.jpg (27KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494285731286.jpg
27KB, 750x750px
>>2903467
Fuck Rick and Morty
>>
>>2903467
>>/r/eddit
>>
The Rock was fucking terrible at promos during his return. Embarrassing.
>>
>>2901679
The state of this guy
>>
>>2903467
Cm punk is more Bobs burgers if you ask me.
>>
>>2903126
>most relevant title reign
>lost the main event spot to Cena vs Johnny Ace
>>
>>2903467
>Rock used to be great back in the day but now is a shadow of its former self.
>Punk is decent but overrated to hell by reddit and other retards.
>>
>>2901634
proof that the first comment in each thread is the most important
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.