[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck happened to his voice? It cracks constantly and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

The fuck happened to his voice?

It cracks constantly and he pretty much sounds like a prepubescent teenager. The fuck? Also, how come none of the faces are pointing out how shit he sounds?
>>
"Individuals (male and female) who have been exposed to androgenic steroids will experience and irreversible alteration in their vocal folds, including lengthening and thickening. ... This affects the vocal folds by lowering the pitch level and adding hoarseness."
>>
>>2901337
But but, it's his diet and his workout routine that changed his appearance. I read it on the Internet.
>>
>>2901337
>1337
keked
>>
>>2901337
He was doing so many pushups that he strained his throat muscles.

t-thats it
>>
>>2901337
>>2901337
Your voice ain't gonna change markedly with steroids after puberty. Females might experience masculinization though.
>>
File: Drawharaja.webm (2MB, 1002x416px) Image search: [Google]
Drawharaja.webm
2MB, 1002x416px
>>2901331
He loses his voice from screaming and grunting after putting in so much work in the gym.
>>
File: jinder-mahal.jpg (134KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jinder-mahal.jpg
134KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: C9qE7tZVoAA5YTm.jpg (83KB, 725x725px) Image search: [Google]
C9qE7tZVoAA5YTm.jpg
83KB, 725x725px
>>
>>2901374

How can the white man compete?
>>
>>2901387
Guns and opium worked well last tim
>>
File: Code_Talker.png (1MB, 916x720px) Image search: [Google]
Code_Talker.png
1MB, 916x720px
>>2901337
>"Individuals (male and female) who have been exposed to androgenic steroids will experience and irreversible alteration in their vocal cords, including lengthening and thickening. ... This affects the vocal cord parasite by lowering the pitch level and adding hoarseness."
>>
He's trying really hard not to sound Canadian
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.