/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>With so many tickets left on sale, they discounted Battleground’s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Vince-McMahon-Podcast-645x370.jpg (90KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-Podcast-645x370.jpg
90KB, 645x370px
>With so many tickets left on sale, they discounted Battleground’s least expensive tickets last week. The $125 seats have been cut to $75. The $75 tickets have been cut to $55 and the $55 tickets have been cut to $25. They are pushing you can get into see the show for just $25. Even with Cena, the Smackdown PPV shows are harder to sell tickets for than the Raw shows, and even though Philadelphia is an historically good wrestling market, the Wells Fargo Center would hold around 15,000 seats for a PPV making it larger than most venues they run in.

>WWMeme can't sell anything out any more and has to slash ticket prices

How fucked is this company?
>>
At least they got all the India money come in. Vince is a genius after all, every WWE employee past and present says so.
>>
Based Vince working his entire company into a shoot, so we can see the rise of territories and genuine competition again.
>>
>>2899979
Jinder is a flop in India, every report says Balor is the hottest merch pusher in India while Jinder has literally drawn 0.
>>
>>2899984

I wish this were true but it's not.
>>
Meanwhile, njpw has sold out their 300 bingo hall tickets at $5 for g1.

What's wwe gonna do now that they could only sell over 5000 tickets $1000 each and tries to fill the cheap seats as well?
>>
File: wwestore.jpg (420KB, 2294x920px) Image search: [Google]
wwestore.jpg
420KB, 2294x920px
>>2899979
Wrestling is not a draw, even the official third-party WWE store doesn't promote wrestling products except for the Brahma Bull shirt. There's a difference in attracting a city kid or a rural/slum kid. WWE attracts the latter. The Ryback incident is further proof of it.
>>
>>2900159
>E drone has to bring up New Japan for no reason.
>>
>>2899979
PPVs are shown on Indian TV (for free)

>>2900159
>source: your asshole
>>
>>2899973
>b-b-b-but the hard camera
>>
>>2900237
It's free in many countries. And in some, it's all free except the big 4.
>>
File: rvd.jpg (37KB, 604x427px) Image search: [Google]
rvd.jpg
37KB, 604x427px
>>2899973
>Boreton and Jinder in a Dungeon of Defecation match isn't a draw
WHAT A TWIST
>>
>>2900491
>9gag
kys
>>
>>2899979
Protip: Friend works in SM and told me 90% of WWE's social media views come from U.S and Pakistan
>Pakistan
The biggest WWE fanbase. And Vince is hush about it for many reasons.
>>
Jinder became number 1 contender at the end of April, we've literally had over 3 months of this Orton-Jinder shit, why won't it end?
>>
>>2900507
They rushed it because of TNA renewing some contract. Jinder was headed to TNA, WWE brought him back at the last minute to bury him some more. TNA gets Sonjay back, financially backed by Anthem Sports by Jan, In March they announced a taping in Mumbai along with a TV-deal renewal. At that moment Jinder magically becomes the #1 contender

Trust me it's the same situation with the U.K title. WWE doesn't know what to do with anything, they're terrible at marketing, even to their own demographic and quite outdated on a lot of things.
>>
>>2900519
Interesting find anon
>>
File: [saaaave meeee].png (100KB, 732x468px) Image search: [Google]
[saaaave meeee].png
100KB, 732x468px
>>2899973
the product sucks right now and people are responding accordingly
>>
>We'll push Roman Reigns until they like him
>he draws with the kids I swear
>my houseshows are full I swear
>plz buy muh tickets, 40% discount I swear
>>
>>2900519
>the U.K. title

Literally only became a thing because of ITV. Literally.
>>
>>2901045
>blaming roman
>implying him and cena and part timers are not the only people making WWE money

embarrassing
>>
>>2899973
>How fucked is this company?

But all them Indians will watch the matches on youtube!
>>
>>2900503
Where is Mustafa Ali's monster push then? I'd take that over Jinder's a million times over, neither deserves it and they're both shit on the mic, but at least Ali is fun to watch.
>>
>>2901052
90% of Youtube is U.S and Saudi Arabia
>>
>>2901057
But that was the big argument for the Jinder push...
>>
>>2901107
>WWE Marketing thinks something will work, hence they're right
But Jinder didn't work. The only thing at fault here is Vince
>>
>>2900503
Foollis think all countrt India is fan of VVVVE . No . PANJAB vvhether In India or Paqistan is a heart of masculine culture. Abowe all rest.
>>
>>2899973
Give the belt back to AJ.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.