[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people paying for this? This fight is a joke that makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Hype.png (87KB, 472x397px) Image search: [Google]
Hype.png
87KB, 472x397px
Why are people paying for this? This fight is a joke that makes MMA, Boxing, and Dana White all look bad.
>>
>>2899228
what do you think?
you think that people want to see the wwe jumping midgets?
you think people want to see the jumping midgets from Japan?
>>
It's being sold as a spectacle and a cultural event, not a sporting competition.
>>
>>2899228
I didn't know vince macmahon post on /asp/.
Hey vince when will you admit that boreman reigns is not a draw?
>>
>>2899238
I think it's absurd anyone would pay $100 to see either see Floyd toy with him and/or knock him out in a round or 2
>>
>>2899246
just as absurd as watching 3 hours of fake flights for children, or mark out for gook midgets without an inch of charisma.
>>
>>2899246
you really don't know fuck all about what you're talking about do you
>>
>>2899259
Are you implying someone who has the skills of a mediocre amateur boxer can defeat one of the GOAT professional boxers?
>>
>>2899258
10 bucks a month plus whatever cable costs is a far cry from a hundred bucks, dude.
>>
>>2899241
No, that's just the excuse you're making to defend shilling out $100 for it
>>
>>2899425
I ain't paying one red cent for it. I'm just saying that's what it's being sold as.
>>
>>2899259

But he's right. Frankly, my own dumb ass vs McGregor would be a better boxing match, because it'd be two clueless dumbasses struggling not to hurt themselves.

Kind of like how it's better to watch the Browns play the 49ers than the Patriots.
>>
>>2899608
We talking about Jim Harbuagh 49ers or chip kelly?
>>
>>2899269
supporting a company that promotes fake fights for children..you just don't get it.
>>
>>2899228
it's a work lol.

could probably do 3 fights if they plan it right
>>
>>2899228
I liked that movie.
>>
>>2899228
49-1, maywetty goes down in the 4th
>>
The Cubs won the World Series, The Patriots came back from a 25 point halftime deficit to win the Super Bowl, Donald Trump won a presidential election, McGregor will beat Mayweather
>>
>>2899266
>Are you implying someone who has the skills of a mediocre amateur boxer can defeat one of the GOAT professional boxers?
Strategies and tactics in MMA and Kickboxing can be applied in Boxing.
>>
>>2901273
cringe
>>
I'm not.

Conor is getting a payday to drop for Mayweather
>>
Ssooo does anyone think it will end any other way but Mayweather running away and winning on points?
>>
>>2901472
It would be more embarrassing if Mayweather doesn't knock out McGregor than it would be for McGregor getting knocked out
>>
49-1
>>
>>2899245
This has nothing to do with Vince or wrestling
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.