[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of WWE Broadcaster Sam Roberts's new haircut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ap0y0c91qkaz.jpg (94KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
ap0y0c91qkaz.jpg
94KB, 750x1334px
What do you think of WWE Broadcaster Sam Roberts's new haircut?

Do you think Rene will like it?
>>
looks gay to me
>>
the 2 cent lonzo ball
>>
>>2898483
hes transitioning nicely into baldness, the problem is that he kept the sideshow bob haircut to get attention from people he interviewed and now hes going to be a skinny fat bald regular guy

he should go for a full larry from the 3 stooges look. So wrestlers can keep vaguely remembering him
>>
based
>>
>>2898483
He should dye it green and call himself Son of Doink
>>
File: xUErVMc.png (101KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
xUErVMc.png
101KB, 600x842px
I've got a better solution to his balding.
>>
>>2898483
when you're in the inner circle things are gonna happen period
>>
>>2898483
Why doesn't he just shave his head. He'd look better and less like a jew.
>>
>>2899558
probably because he has a peanut head and it would look even worse without any jew pubes on top of it
>>
>>2898483
He tries way too hard to shill all their products and kiss their ass the WWE still won't hire him

lol
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>2898483
>>
>>2898483
that man needs to shave his head and hit the gym
>>
Do you think he's Renee's shoulder to cry on? Has she ignored the 7 messages he sent her about his new haircut?
>>
>>2900437
She gave him one hand job and he keeps contacting her.
>>
>>2898483
This is legit one of the ugliest fuckers I have ever seen
>>
>>2899807

He interviewed Cole years ago and they talked about Sam giving him a tape to get hired because they both went to the same college. Cole explained that the general consensus was "look at this fucking guy, what do you do with him?" No matter how good at his job he is, WWE will never put him on TV.
>>
>>2900489

but they put him on the preshow
>>
>>2899552

kek
>>
>>2899807

I don't think that he realizes that Vince HATES marks. Vince will use him for some free publicity on his shitty podcast and radio show, but he's not going to bring him into the inner circle

Vince is disgusted by super fans
>>
>>2900493

On the Network, as a way of keeping him sweet and getting their guys on his show (even though Sam's a mark and would gladly have them all anyway). His real dream is to be Mean Gene and that isn't happening.
>>
desu I'm surprised Sam hasn't started roiding to get senpai Vince to notice him
>>
Shawn Michaels and Ronald McDonald are proud of what their little boy has become.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.