[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot Topic to start carring LIJ shirts and NJPW shirts with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: 987666666433224003.png (228KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
987666666433224003.png
228KB, 600x400px
Hot Topic Inc., a large retailer based in the United States, has partnered with New Japan Pro-Wrestling USA licensee and printer, Pro Wrestling Tees to bring New Japan Pro-Wrestling merchandise to every Hot Topic store in The United States and Canada.

The stores will have the original Bullet Club Bone Soldier t-shirt, along with the Bullet Club themed t-shirts for Kenny Omega, Young Bucks, Cody Rhodes, Marty Scurll, Hangman Page and Guerillas of Destiny.

Hot Topic also plans to carry the Bullet Club Zip Hoodie, Hats and Beanies along with the collector’s pins sold by United States Licensor ProWrestlingTees.com.

Starting in August, they have plans to carry Los Ingobernables t-shirts and the original Lion Mark logo t-shirt in select locations, with plans to expand to all locations in September.
>>
>>2898293
cringe
>>
File: 43.jpg (43KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
43KB, 600x449px
>>2898293
>no rainmaker shirts

trash
>>
>>2898296

Okada has criminally low merch, I don't get it. They were selling some really cool shirts of him for the American show but of course they're no where.
>>
>>2898295
upset NJPW is growing massively while WWE is going down to the shit!
SEETH, E-DRONES, SEETH!
>>
>>2898293

>Hot Topic

You mean that store that is only in malls that won't exist in 10 years?
>>
>>2898302
cringe
>>
File: IMG_5021.jpg (287KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5021.jpg
287KB, 720x960px
>Pro Wrestling Tees

Absolutely haram
>>
>>2898305
uncontrollable seething
>>
File: picture for marks.jpg (18KB, 445x334px) Image search: [Google]
picture for marks.jpg
18KB, 445x334px
>>2898300
i don't get it either, he only has like 4 shirts on pwt. i already got the black one but i'd get this one in a heartbeat if they actually got their lazy asses to print it
>>
>>2898300
You gotta go to the New Japan site to get the good stuff.
>>
File: LIJ.gif (2MB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
LIJ.gif
2MB, 600x347px
Holy shit the WWE is finished. Send to morgue.
>>
>>2898296
That is kinda stupid. I know the North American guys are gonna be your big American draws but if you wanna be serious about this, come on, Okada is your ace. He's gonna be your ace for ten years. That Long Beach show proved that the American audience fucking loves him anyway.

You need to push him in this country too.
>>
File: merch.png (174KB, 716x836px) Image search: [Google]
merch.png
174KB, 716x836px
Most dime-making NJPW merch according to NJPW Shop
>>
File: DChDnybVoAEJRx9.jpg (203KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DChDnybVoAEJRx9.jpg
203KB, 900x1200px
>>2898323

A stuffed cat is more over than most of the WWE roster.
>>
>>2898334
I agree tbqh. If NJPW really wants to aggressively expand into the US, they need to make some more Okada merch. Hell, the NJPW shop doesn't even have some of the old Okada tees in stock, PWT does.

>that pop at the G1 special for okada

that was pretty nice
>>
>>2898336
Where do they sell those cat dolls?
>>
Where are the cody rhodes American NIghtmare shirts i want one of those
>>
>>2898335
based ace
>>
>>2898353
Daryl is a Mochineko Doll, they don't sell them but you can buy it from other shops
>>
>>2898355
PWT ya dingus
>>
>>2898359
Thanks!
>>
>>2898353
http://www.strapya-world.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Mochineko&stock=1&sort=PH
>>
https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/887812276241129472
>Selling out on a level hot topic has never seen
>>
>>2898359
>shops
cringe
>>
>>2898352
Part of it was definitely that they fucking HATED Cody and didn't even want to entertain the idea of him being IWGP champion, but I think they really liked Okada himself too.

The dude is definitely marketable, here, based on that night.
>>
I'm kind of shocked Hot Topic still exists, 2bqh.
>>
>>2898302
hi carter
>>
>>2898300
japanese wrestling t shirts generally have very limited runs, too sell multiple shirts of one wrestler to the same smaller group of people.
>>
>>2898300
>>2898757
Has a good point, a lot of his shirts have been up for sale, then once they sell out, it's over. They're not getting restocked more than a few times if at all.
>>
>>2898293
Not smart, Hot Topic has a lot of of underage kids in their stores and NJPW shirts will attract pedos to the store
>>
>>2898293
This is great news! I shop at Hot Topic all the time for my emo music, skinny jeans, wallet chains, and Ramones shirts. Now I'll be able to pick up some sweet obscure wrestling shirts as well.
>>
>>2898311
worked
>>
The amount of autistic rage stemming from the simple fact that a Japanese wrestling company is selling a few t-shirts in a shop is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>2898826
yet so-called "weebs" are the bad
>>
>>2898832
no you
>>
>>2898832
Ikr, but nothing extraordinarily retarded for the likes of /asp/.
>>
>>2898945
I know it's entry-level autism considering some of the troglodytes on /asp/ but it's still funny reading the little twats rage
>>
>>2898293
Vince shaking in his fucking loafers
>>
>>2898293
Hot Topic isn't over except with emo edge lords. WWE has merchandise in WalMart, the biggest drawing retail store of all time
>>
But serious question: What is the most /fa/ NJPW shirt? I find the logo pleasing and while I'd like to get a BC shirt, I think it's too busy with its design
>>
>>2899421
this one >>2898296 or the white shirt with black rainmaker logo on the front. i have the black shirt, pretty nice tbqh

go ace is pretty good but tanahashi is bound to be buried eventually so i'm not getting that one
>>
I'd like a new japan shirt but I'm literally afraid some fat awkward mark is going to notice it and approach me to talk about wrestling in public
>>
>>2898832
It's one guy samefagging 25-30 posts out of 40+, it's fake news
>>
>>2899453
njpw is still obscure as fuck, stop being so insecure. no one's asked about the rainmaker shirt yet because no one knows who okada is in the US (yet)

a BC shirt might get more recogition
>>
>>2899464
>njpw is still obscure as fuck
not to the fat awkward marks
>>
>>2899468
Of which very few exist
>>
>>2899464
This. It's not a huge concern to anyone in the west right now. You might just look like a weeb if you wore one in Japan while being a foreigner, who knows. Right now I'm more concerned with seeing if any of the shirts look good to me. I only recently started watching NJPW so I'm not a diehard fan of any faction just yet
>>
>>2899421
Go of a LOS shirt. Can't go wrong with that and it looks pretty effay.
>>
File: lij shirt.jpg (120KB, 1296x1296px) Image search: [Google]
lij shirt.jpg
120KB, 1296x1296px
>>2899421
Get LIJ shirt that looks like somebody came all over you. no body will bother you.
>>
>>2899526
Call me when start selling Hiromu's stuffed cat.
>>
File: newjapan2009_1_2.png (677KB, 1296x1296px) Image search: [Google]
newjapan2009_1_2.png
677KB, 1296x1296px
Thats cool for people who cant bothered to order them off PWT or import them.

>>2899526

Shouldve gone with the Destino version.
>>
File: RHINOCEROS BLOOD.jpg (29KB, 961x600px) Image search: [Google]
RHINOCEROS BLOOD.jpg
29KB, 961x600px
>mostly Bullet Club merch
>nothing from Okada
>>
>>2899542
pretty damn stupid but njpw knows bullet club and LIJ are the two most popular stables in the company. but still, you gotta market the new ace if you want to expand.
>>
NJPW just released another piece of Shibata merch with Black or White Takeover shirts btw, they were incredibly limited last time so good luck, hope white rabbit doesn't fuck me
>>
>want the actual NJPW merch
>have to jump through hoops and spend $30 more for delivery

Fucking GEDO
>>
>>2898295
Seething
>>
>>2899535
I've been thinking about getting this one.
>>
I have never watched NJPW yet I know all of the wrestlers by name and their personas

Fuck /asp/
>>
>>2898293
>emo contrarian store sells NJPW shirts
A perfect match
>>
>>2898724
>Cody's merch has been sold out in under a day
Yeah, Cody is so hated
Get a clue you fucking pinhead
>>
>>2898724
The pop for Okada is because he is awesome.

Hate for Cody was because they could have gotten better opponent for Okada in singles match for the belt. In eyes of the crowd he wasn't deserving challenger.

Cody had a great match with Okada and when he hit CAWdymaker I was so afraid he's going to win. And Meltzer with his "great" sources, that either feed him false info about NJPW booking and plans or are fed false info so when they leak it they don't leak anything important and truthful made crowd really uncertain about Cody possibly winning.

(btw Meltzer has great sources in other companies, but not in NJPW at the moment, I am not shitting on him, I am just pointing out fact that anything he reports has to taken with grain of salt)

And Cody played the role of undeserving chalenger and real heel who you don't want to win the match so well, he was great in that match. But he doesn't belong in NJPW. Not yet anyway. He works too differently. He can change, but it's not his time yet.
>>
>>2900440
It's awesome shirt. It isn't some corny wrestling bullshit shirt, it looks good and only people who know what it really is will recognise it's wrestling.
>>
>>2900623
FUCK
YOU
CO-DY
*clapclapclapclapclap*
>>
>>2900623
Hi Cody
>>
>>2899550
>â–¶
managed to snag me a black takeover, surprised they haven't sold out since these are much better than the other ones.
>>
>>2901002
same man, scrambled to get one expecting it to be another limited release like the wrestler shirts but I guess it's just a normal release
>>
File: newjapan2070_1.png (305KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
newjapan2070_1.png
305KB, 800x800px
Looks enough like any ol' shitty punk band's T-shirt design that you'd probably be able to hide your powerlevel.
I'd also probably wear that Los Ingobernables hat since I'm probably enough of a hipster to pretend to watch Lucha.
>>
>>2901002
Just checked again, looks like all but the small size for the black one are sold out as well as the large for the white one. Now im really glad i got my order in when i did.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.