[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brock Lesnar doesn’t intend to sign new deal with WWE after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: NJPW_Brock_Lesnar_IWGP.jpg (21KB, 314x420px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW_Brock_Lesnar_IWGP.jpg
21KB, 314x420px
Brock Lesnars contract with WWE comes up after WrestleMania 34 and he has apparently already told Vince McMahon he doesn’t intend to re-sign with the company.

Brock Lesnar may be considering a return to the UFC for another fight later this year considering his suspension has ended, making him eligible to return to MMA. He returned to the UFC last July to face Mark Hunt.

Brock Lesnar may also be considering a return to New Japan Pro-Wrestling, who are currently set to strongly expand into the United States in 2018 with an official office, dojo and co-promotion already in the works.
>>
>>2898185

Source?
>>
>>2898188
Fake news. NJPW hates Brock and would never sign him in a million years.
>>
>>2898188
https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/7/19/16000124/brock-lesnar-wwe-deal-wrestlemania-34-ufc-return-rumors

The part about New Japan came from his asshole.
>>
>>2898188
He made up the last part for ebin 'make le switch xD' trolling.
>>
>>2898185
New Japn doesn't have the cash to pay Lesnar. Hell after this WWE run and the UFC fights he doesn't have to do anything.
>>
>>2898185
Good. Fuck off you lazy twat. Watch WWE throw 15 million at him
>>
>>2898185
good the earlier he leaves the better lesnar is useless garbage
>>
Does this really need 2 fucking threads?
>>
>>2898189
>NJPW hates Brock and would never sign him in a million years.

"Hate" and "never" do not have much to do with one another in the pro wrestling industry.
>>
Speaking purely hypothetically, a relationship between Brock and New Japan would make some level of sense if they were willing to throw down the money. Brock wouldn't have to work for New Japan very often and he would be a very meaningful draw for them.

Probably won't happen. But it's kinda fun to think about.
>>
>>2898260
>Bork working with Okada and Omega

that would draw some dimes
>>
>>2898189
As long as they have a good contract it should be fine. And since NJPW is seen as more prestigious and has new owners now I could see it happening.
>>
Why are you faggots pretending his New Japan run was any good? Let me guess, you didn't watch it? It was more phoned in than his current run.
>>
>>2898260
Pride is big for Brock too I think. He doesn't like to work much but if he does he wants to be the best.
Plus now he can actually work the Japanese style because he basically already has been doing that since he came back.
>>
>>2898304
No they didn't watch it. Don't waste your time telling them how much of a disaster Bork was.
>>
>>2898304
And he shit the bed as a draw too, and then he stole their belt and refused to put Tanahashi over.
>>
Can New Japan afford him?
>>
>>2898304
I didn't. I've heard it sucked before, I asked in another thread what was lame about it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.