[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Plan for Brock to hold the title for a year >Take the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: vince.jpg (92KB, 645x369px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
92KB, 645x369px
>Plan for Brock to hold the title for a year
>Take the Universal Title off of Owens
>Take away a Universal Title win at Mania from Jericho
>Turn Goldberg into a belt pillow for Lesnar.
>The Universal Title doesn't show up on Raw for two months after Mania.
>Set up this main event scene with five contenders for Brock that will fight Brock and lose throughout the entire year.
>Do all of this to set up a scenario will Roman Reigns will AGAIN have his coronation at Wrestlemania.
>Brock decides less than halfway through, "Nah, fuck that, I'm gonna go back to real fighting."

Nicely done, Vince.
>>
Brock is never gonna put over the big dog.
>>
>Brock cucks Vince every year
>Vince keeps crawling back

I thought Vincetty was an alpha male.
>>
>>2897766
Brock is bigger
>>
Brock has Vince by the dick, he knows he can just come back whenever. Either way Vince needs to go to a fucking golf course somewhere because he's clearly lost it.
>>
based big dog working the obese smarks
>>
Though know he worked UFC as well as WWE last year right?
>>
>>2897758

Is Vince still trying to fuck Sable?
>>
>Jericho Owens for the Universal title at Mania
H O W L I N G
>>
>>2898083
It was gonna happen. Jericho was gonna beat Owens for it, then Jericho was gonna drop to Brock after Mania.

Then Vince decided to put it on Goldberg instead.
>>
>>2898267
That match KO & Y2J had at Mania wasn't even worthy of the Intercontinental championship. Vince made the right call on that one.
>>
>>2898332
>Went on second from the top.
>Only got 16 minutes
Even AJ and Shane got 20. Sheesh.
>>
>>2897758
>criticising WWE taking the belt of that fat fuck who doesn't look like a star Kevin Obese
>think Kevin Obese vs. lost a step dad bod Jericho for title was a good idea

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>2898341
To be fair, they were probably running short on time due to the long-ass entrances and probably had to cut some out of their match.
>>
>>2898348
They weren't positioned as a marquee match on the card, they weren't treated as a marquee match on the card, so, a marquee match didn't happen. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>2897758
Based Brock refusing to put over the petite puppy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.