[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Stephanie likes anal, bondage, shaves her vag, wants to f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3730.png (804KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3730.png
804KB, 900x506px
So Stephanie likes anal, bondage, shaves her vag, wants to fuck a girl and would be open to having a 3some with Triple H and another girl.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7E7MJfiokjI

Any other vids of wrestlers talking about sex and shit?
>>
>>2896440
As if I'm gonna watch 30 minutes of shit just to hear her say she shaves her pussy. Gimme the timecode of that bit.
>>
Did they?
>>
>>2896440
I was just watching Wendy the Retard videos lmao
>>
>>2896446
Last 5 minutes.
>>
>>2896447
Probably. Charlotte is definitely Hunter's type.
>>
File: wow2.gif (3MB, 321x250px) Image search: [Google]
wow2.gif
3MB, 321x250px
>Dave fucking Chapelle just sitting there the whole time
>>
>>2896440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyP5DSXPPBE

This is actually worth watching.
>>
>>2896467
Dude, you should watch his "art" video. Literally stickers on a piece of paper. Also childish doodling.
>>
>>2896492
Post it, Todd is pretty much ASMR for me
>>
>>2896467
>that chewing
wtf nigga fuckin white people
>>
>>2896467
wtf is so special about this guy? He seems like just another autist trying to work youtube into getting viewership $
>>
>>2896440
she literally says she hasnt tried anal and her one experience with bondage was "unsuccessful"
>>
>>2896521
he sucks at it
>>
>>2896521
He isn't monetising . He deletes his videos, which is why some autist keeps an archive of him. People have phoned him and recorded disturbing conversations. He has admitted to being sucked off by his 5/10 sister at a jewish temple. He enjoys frosting his beverage with dog poop. He also enjoys sticking his finger in his butthole and gets turned on if he's humiliated.
>>
>>2896446
28:36
>>
>>2896440

I bet she's into some kinky-ass shit. I'd totally hit it.
>>
go back to >>>/pol/.
>>
File: typical tumblr nu-male.jpg (51KB, 413x428px) Image search: [Google]
typical tumblr nu-male.jpg
51KB, 413x428px
>>2896671
>triggered out of nowhere
>>
>>2896671
Relax it's just a Carter gimmick
>>
>>2896585
Wheres the video where he talks about his sister?
>>
>>2896467
He needs to die
>>
>she wants to fuck a girl
I'd pay shoot real life money to see her fuck that cute little Brazilian chick from the tournament.
>>
>>2897657
Post pics desu
>>
>>2899377
>unironically using desu

kill yourself
>>
>>2896462
Nah. Naitch is like Triple Hs 2nd dad, Charlotte is probably like a little sister to him.

But Christy Hemme and Candice Michelle I'm sure did.
>>
>>2899379
Newcancer needs to go back desu
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.