[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aliens >UFO >Tyler tells Fandango that none of those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: thetruthisnoth.jpg (138KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
thetruthisnoth.jpg
138KB, 1366x768px
>aliens
>UFO
>Tyler tells Fandango that none of those things exist
>the Illuminati is the one thing Tyler doesn't refute

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2896073
Breezango are the funniest fucking bastards I've seen in a long time.
Every single one of their sections make me crease up laughing... I hope this shit continues for a long time because it's probably the most entertaining thing about WWE in years, and it's not even wrestling.
>>
>>2896073
Seriously
Who killed Sasha
>>
>>2896073
sweet richard simmons
>>
>>2896073
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!
>>
Anyone got any pictures of yesterday's pin up board.
>>
>>2897098
cringe
>>
File: 1490841028608.jpg (104KB, 1096x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490841028608.jpg
104KB, 1096x320px
>>2896073
>WWE having its annual draft next week
(if you're unfamiliar with it, they have 2 main shows and divide their whole roster between the 2. but every year around this time they swap a few wrestlers to keep things fresh and interesting)

>This year it isn't being presented as the draft. They're instead calling it a 'Superstar Shakeup'. The word 'draft' hasn't even been mentioned...

>Trump and McMahon are very close (Trump hosted 2 WrestleManias and starred in a third. McMahon's wife is even in Trump's cabinet)

>In 2003 Vince changed the name of 'RAW IS WAR' to just 'RAW' amid the Iraq war, to protect his brand from the negative connotations of the IRL war

> >tfw you realise that as a courtesy to his longtime friend, Trump warned McMahon in advance that he's gonna launch WW3 soon and that he'll institute a draft, so Vince could avoid the word 'draft' so as to protect his brand
>>
>>2897897
eat a dick
>>
>Fashion Files
This shit is not funny!!
Breezy and Dango need to be cut NOW
Push The Ascension instead - now THERE'S a team I can behind!! No nonsense and straight butt kicking!!!
>>
>>2900254
Put down that cheese platter and hit the weights, Konnor.
>>
>>2900254
xD I know right! #PushCesaro #PushTamina #PushTheColons #PushFinnBalor #CesaroForWorldChamp
#CesaroForUniversalChamp
#FuckPG
#BringBackTV-14
>>
>>2898045
Raw is War changed names after 9/11 ya pinhead.
>>
>>2900272
Cesaro vs Breeze would be GOAT

Shining Stars were funny too so I don't see how they apply here.
>>
>>2900272
>#PushTamina
This can't possibly be a real thing.
>>
>>2900302
Head on over to twitter and search #PushTamina. It's real.
>>
>>2900313
Christ, Cesaro I get, Balor I get, even the Colons I get, but what the fuck Tamina has to offer? She's garbage in every single aspect of professional wrestling to the point I feel secondhand embarrassment whenever she cuts a promo or throws a superkick.
>>
>>2900339
MAYBE I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE ELLSWORTH
>>
>>2900339
Some faggot in YouTube comment section was spamming that hashtag and I told him how shit she was. He then proceeded to call me sexist.
>>
>>2900302
Total Divas stans are REEEAAAAALLL
>>
>>2896073
Ascensions are Illuminate goons aren't they?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.