[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which NJPW would best suit Kota Ibushi ? I would say Suzuki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Ibushi.jpg (9KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
Ibushi.jpg
9KB, 184x274px
Which NJPW would best suit Kota Ibushi ?

I would say Suzuki Gun or The Elite
>>
>Heel Kota Ibushi

'no'
>>
>>2896060
Certainly not Meme Club. Suzuki Gun actually needs more talent apart from Suzuki but he's too pretty compared to the rest.
>>
>>2896070
Let him use a Tokyo Ghoul Mask or something

El desperado is pretty as well but uses the mask.

It would be the best betrayal against Omega
>>
Tiger Mask W in those Chaos multi man tag matches vs young boys
>>
>>2896060
Taguchi Japan
>>
Taguichi Japan
>>
File: 1500099911768.jpg (85KB, 859x666px) Image search: [Google]
1500099911768.jpg
85KB, 859x666px
>>2896110
>>2896112
The only answer
>>
>>2896102
Hiding that face under a mask would be a sin.
>>
Boipucci Club
>>
>>2896060
>making a perfect natural baby face a heel
You smarks couldn't book a backyard fed
>>
>>2896123
>Tiger Mask W
>>
>>2896177
That was a sin.
(not anime, using Kota as masked wrestler was a sin)
>>
>>2896164
Let´s wait how much time to Ibushi get trending water, literally every face of the company first was a heel(Tanahashi, Okada, Nakamura) to get to the next level(he is pretty much a Never Openweight guy for now, but he could be iwgp heavyweight).
>>
>>2897074
Ibushi is a heavyweight if he's in the G1

He challenged for the Intercontinental Title years ago newfuck
>>
>>2897074
its the fact that ibushi doesnt commit to new japan that stops him from being pushed further. he would 100% be an iwgp hw or ic champ by now if he stuck with them
>>
>>2896163
that's not a club
>>
>>2896060
LOS
>>
No one you fucking weeb, now go back to /a/ with your chink shit
>>
>>2897074
>treading water
You've got to be kidding. He got the biggest pop during the G1 preview, he's already over. Alot of those people whom you mentioned turn heel to help them find a character (ie naito)

>>2897122
this. It's also probably why he didn't win the CWC because wwe knew he was leaving. Almost everybody wants to push the kid
>>
Taguchi Japan
>>
>>2896060
None of them. Kota Ibushi as the absolute madman wrestling all over the world for whatever promotion he read about that morning is far more interesting than him being another boring as fuck rotating title challenger in NJPW
>>
>>2897619
the thrill has worn off. he needs to find a home.
>>
>>2897627
He hasn't even appeared on King of Trios as a one-man trios team yet, it's not time
>>
>>2897627
For what? He's only wrestled like 30 singles matches all year and every promotion wants to book him.
>>
BC/Elite splits, Kota helps and they have a friendly rival feud with him and Kenny. If Kenny wins he joins.
Afterwards he is Elite's Jr Heavyweight guy.
>>
>>2897649
listen to the reaction he got hokkaido. the fans want him back.
>>
>>2896060
Literally who?
>>
>>2896120
i didn't think downies were allowed to wrestle
>>
>>2897663
Yeah they want him back, every promotion wants him to work for them because he's amazing, but it's not the best thing for him.
>>
>>2897209
Even if you're not serious and just shitposting for no reason it's equally as pathetic lmao
>>
>>2897724
Him and Kenny are legit bros. I think they are turning Elite face, because with the expansion.. they can't just have a face-in-america and heel-in-japan dichotomy... it's hard to book.
So, they need a Gaijin face stable to draw.. and it would help if they throw a gook in there.
So you would have face Elite to be the draw of NJPW USA with Kenny as the boss and Kota fighting for openweight/IC/Jr.. it would give him access to working outside of the NJPW norm doing US dates and he'd be working with his bro. Might be enough to keep him in the company.
>>
>>2896110
>>2896112
>Ricochet/Ibushi tag team
bruh
>>
>>2897129
>Obvious joke
>"that's not a club"
New Japan fags confirmed autist
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.