[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Poo in loo Prison Match >Jinder is on the ground in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

>Poo in loo Prison Match
>Jinder is on the ground in the middle of the inner prison
>Orton is making the climb up the second
>His music hits
>Got a mic and a ref next to him
>He screams "I CASH IN", thrusting the MitB case into the referee's hands.
>Looks around, "Oh wait, I'm on the outside, guess I win."
>"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this Punjabi Prison match and your *new* WWE Champion... Baron Coooorbin."
What then?
>>
>>2895720
They don't have the balls to do that, but I hope they do for the shitposting that would follow.
>>
>orton will demand another rematch because he got ""robbed""
please fucking no, Orton will find his fucking way to be in the title picture again
>>
>>2895731
At least he would have a semi-interesting heel to work with. Asshole is better than Evil foreigner, not much better, but still better.

Side note, anyone else find it really wierd that Orton is a face despite being a snakeman?
>>
>>2895720
I would legit mark out if they were clever enough to do that.
>>
>>2895730
>>2895735
I think they would have in days gone by, but not now.
>>
File: 1482082869584.jpg (34KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1482082869584.jpg
34KB, 500x447px
>>2895734
>>
>>2895720
Wrong. Cash in matches don't have a stipulation so if Corbin cashed in in the middle of the match it would become a regular triple threat.
>>
File: fuck this gay earth.jpg (109KB, 466x398px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.jpg
109KB, 466x398px
>Orton vs Corbin
>Jinder vs Corbin
>Orton vs Jinder vs Corbin

please god no I don't want any of this
>>
>>2895720

That's such a stupid idea.

Plus I am pretty sure the say its the first to escape the prison so it wouldn't make sense anyway.
>>
>>2895765
>>2895760
Stop ruining the fun, it would be a better story than anything they will ever write.
>>
>>2895784
>orton will still be involved
>it would be a better story
haha
>>
>>2895763
>Corbin vs anybody for a title

Will turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>2895945
but you'd be facing him if you turned 360 degrees?
>>
^ Moonwalk. Newfag
>>
>>2895961
>he fell for the swerve
i've been here since 2006, get off my board
>>
fell for the swerve of the swerve lmao
>>
>>2895760
No, it would still be a triple threat steel cage match if there was a steel cage around the ring. WWE needs to do this.
>>
>>2895720
That would be fucking hilarious and the RIGHT way to draw legitimate heel heat
>>
>>2896025
fell for the swerve of the swerve of the swerve of the century mein Freund
>>
>>2895734
Orton is boring no matter who his opponent is.
>>
>>2896121
Probably but I think anything beats the evil foreigner thing, it was done to death before the 90's
>>
>>2896135
Or you could just have Orton fuck off into the midcard where he belongs.
>>
>>2896142
But he's a muscley dude and so Vince loves him and wants him pushed. So we all know that wont happen.
>>
>>2896146
It's happend before. Orton has been irrelevant for years at various points in the past.
>>
>>2896135
Especially when there were 4 evil foreigner angles in the last 6 months. And 3 anti-American angles on one single show. The only thing that's catching up in terms of being overused is breaking up tag-teams.
>>
>>2895720
>the MitB case
its not a case its a contract
>>
>>2896174
It's a case holding a contract.
>>
>>2896180
no its a contract it is not a case
>>
>>2896180
He was mocking Vincent K McMahon's "It's not a belt it's a title"
>>
>>2896202
no you fucking retard he was mocking vince's "it's not a briefcase it's a contract"
>>
>>2895720
Remember when the title was vacant and the smarks thought Sheamus would cash in and just be handed the title? WWE doesn't do shit like this. It would be great if they did, and started adding new dynamics to MITB. But if he cashes in it'll be after the match. Though it'll probably be post summerslam. They usually use mitb to have a storyline between summerslam and survivor series.
>>
>>2896600
The contract isn't a "give me the title" contract. It's a contract for a match against the current champion.
>>
>>2896174
Shut up, Vince.
>>
>>2895720
>ME scene for the foreseeable future is Orton, Jinder and Corbin

F
>>
>>2895946
Excuse yourself
>>
>>2895720
Wouldn't the match have to restart?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.