[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name 5 things he """""""reported""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: meltzer3.jpg (15KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer3.jpg
15KB, 477x355px
Name 5 things he """""""reported"""""" accurately
Protip: you can't
>>
>>2895622
Well.. well y'know...*cough* Plans can change.
>>
>>2895622
So, um, yeah.. (3-5 seconds of dead air) the thing about the predictions is.. you know, like.. and I'm just talking about, like, what I've been told, ok.. but, yeah, I mean, the predictions change, you know, um, plans change.. and, well, that's what happens... yup.. that's what I'm going with
>>
>>2895622
Plans changing
People thinking of leaving the company, but haven't made up their mind
People thinking of returning to the company, but haven't made up their mind yet
People thinking about retiring, but haven't made up their mind yet
Certain angles being shoots
Certain angles being worked shoots
Certain people that were seen backstage
>>
>>2895622
The Wrestlemania 33 card
Kairi Hojo being allowed to use her elbow drop

I got nothing else
>>
>>2895622
You getting worked by him constantly is another thing he accurately predicted.
>>
>>2895733
corny is the only person in wrestling today that still works people
>>
Gonna assume by "reported", you mean stories he broke ahead of time that turned out to be true.

Randy Orton winning the Rumble
Bray winning the WWE Championship
Reigns vs. Taker
Cena/Nikki vs. Miz/Maryse with the proposal after.
Mauro coming back to the company
>>
>>2895738
meltzer, cornette, cm punk, asuka
>>
You idiots realize when it comes to booking 90% of it isn't "reporting" it's just his opinion or where the storyline is logically going right?
>>
>>2895622
He said around Survivor Series that the long term plan for Goldberg/Lesnar was for Goldberg to beat Lesnar, then get the title, then a rematch at WM - True

He said Cena would be taking a break after Wrestlemania, around Royal Rumble, and he'd be a transitional champ to get the title on a face for Elimination Chamber - True

He said Wyatt will win the WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber 2 weeks before Elimination Chamber - True

He said AJ styles opponent for Wrestlemania would upset a lot of people around Royal Rumble, and outright stated it was Shane before Elimination Chamber - True

He said Cena vs Miz at Wrestlemania would be a mixed tag match, and Cena would propose after it - True

He said Jinder Mahal will retain the WWE Championship for at least 3 months - True

He stated that Goldberg will be leaving right after Wrestlemania - True

He stated before the Royal Rumble that the long term plan for the Universal Title is for Reigns to retire Undercarder, then a long build to a rematch with Lesnar - True so far

He stated Braun will win the Ambulance Match when it was announced - True

This is just the last 6 months
>>
>>2895852
good morning Dave
>>
>>2895786
the only thing asuka works is her waistline
>>
>>2895723
>Kairi Hojo being allowed to use her elbow drop
Do you even know who we are talking about? Dave said she wasn't allowed to use it because of Macho Man.
>>
>>2895873
>Ask for times he was right
>Upset when you get an off the top of my head list
Hey there Reddit
>>
>>2895901
Nope, because it was "Bayley's move". How much do you actually know about Meltzer?
>>
>>2895904
Yeah but I didn't say any of those things, therefore they are actually invalid.
>>
>>2895921
Hey there Dave
>>
>>2895924
Well you know, um.. so, basically.. whenever someone says this to me.. whenever they say "Hey there Dave"... you know, it's just... and this is just what I've been told, it's like, well... um, so, it's not as if they really planned for this originally, but, yeah, you know, um... plans change (kinda sad his voice exists in my head to the point that i can do this, right?)
>>
>>2895622
accurately predicted in 1964 that OP's birth would be "the wrong direction" to go in
>>
>>2895977
>Um, well, y'know...his parents were HOPING...that this time, OP wouldn't be a fag. But, y'know. Plans change.
>>
>>2895852
>saying obvious shit everyone predicts is smart
>ignoring everything he """reported""" wrong
>>
>>2899137
Find me a single ding dong diddly person that predicted Orton was winning the Rumble and Bray was winning the title in January.
>>
>>2895901
He reported the day before the MYC that WWE changed their mind and granted permission. The very next day she indeed used it.
>>
top of my head:

Wrestlemania 33 card- the entirety of it-- he called John Cena working a tag match when no one could have predicted that, and Reigns vs Taker when eveyone thought it'd be Cena vs Taker. Also Goldberg winning the title. And Shane vs AJ.

HHH vs Reigns at Mania all the way from January

Mania 31 being Reigns vs Lesnar all the way from around mid 2014
>>
>>2899151
>HHH vs Reigns at Mania all the way from January
To be entirely fair, that one was a fairly easy call from TLC.
>>
He reported that WWE is saving money by not doing pyro a few months late. That is worth my monthly charge of $10.99 if you ask me.
>>
>>2895622
I prefer the badly shopped version of this desu
>>
>>2899158
>Road Dogg literally said he was wrong
Meltzer has no insiders. He's just making shit up
>>
>>2899156
He called the ending of Mania 17 with Austin turning heel for weeks before it happened.
>>
>>2895786
Elsworth, Jinder, Usos and New Day worked Del Rio into a shoot, Sami Zayn works me everytime I see him alive same with D Bry, Elias worked Finn with a guitar
>>
>>2899170
I'm not disputing that he calls stuff. He called the entire card of Mania this year in January. Anybody who acts like he doesn't know stuff at this point is just being obnoxious.

Just, that instance specifically, it was pretty easy to see HHH/Roman coming well before January, I think. It being so predictable was a big part of why the match was so fucking lame.
>>
>>2899178
Nobody hated on Meltzer until the New Japan dWeebs started praising his star ratings like God's tablets he gave to Moses.
>>
>>2899184
I don't think that's true.
>>
>>2895785

>Mauro coming back to the company

Bull fucking shit. He does not get credit for that story for saying "yeah uhh yknow Mauro could be done with the company forever or uhhh he might come back uhhhh yknow plans sometimes change"
>>
>>2899203
He said "while it looks like the two sides have parted ways, the idea of Ranallo coming back isn't a dead issue and there's already been dialogue between the two sides." That's not vague y'know plans could change, it's him saying they were still talking and a return was possible and guess what, they were, it was, it happened.
>>
RED HOT SCOOP STRAIGHT FROM AN INSIDE SOURCE RAW IS GOING TO BE ON MONDAY FOLLOWED BY SMACKDOWN ON TUESDAY YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
>>
1. OP is a fag
2. OP is a fag
3. OP is a fag
4. OP is a fag
5. OP is a megasuperduper fag
>>
>>2895622

Anon5 on /pol/ getting attacked by ISIS and pedos.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.