[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET HYPE G1 CLIMAX 27 DAY 2 TOMORROW BIG MATCH KENNY VS. SUZUKI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: g1_day_2.jpg (1020KB, 919x3216px) Image search: [Google]
g1_day_2.jpg
1020KB, 919x3216px
GET HYPE

G1 CLIMAX 27 DAY 2 TOMORROW

BIG MATCH KENNY VS. SUZUKI IN THE ME

CURRENT LEADERS:

YOSHI-HASHI = 2 points
Bad Luck Fale = 2 points
Hirooki Goto = 2 points
Zach Sabre Jr. = 2 points
Tetsuya Naito = 2 points

Who you got going over?
>>
>Ibushi's team
>Gedo's team
>GO ACE!
>TRANQUILO
>Robinson
>Elgin
>Draw
>Rainmaker Okada Kazuchika
>GOATmega
>>
File: 24212421.jpg (274KB, 1080x882px) Image search: [Google]
24212421.jpg
274KB, 1080x882px
>Yano vs Okada

This match was going to worry me as being Okada's first shit match of the year, but then I remember he had to drag Cody and barely got a passable match out of the fucker.
>>
>>2895430
Of course it's going to be shit. It's Yano. Everyone knows it's going to be shit. And it doesn't matter.
>>
>>2895374
>Ibushi could get the help from anyone
>Chooses the worst Young Lion to help him
>>
Both Omega and Okada will lose their first match.
>>
>>2895430
Yano's gimmick is literally being a IRL shitposter. I hate that fuck but I wouldn't be surprised if he won.
>>2895461
Seems sensible enough. Gotta build hype for their tiebreaker.
>>
>>2895429
Kawato is eating a pin. (btw great story int his match with Kawato fucking up for his veteran partners)

Tiger Mask eating a pin.

David Finlay eating a pin.

Jado eating a pin.
----------------------------------
fuck me these tag matches have like 100% sure results. There is always one guy who can loose.
-----------------------------------
Kojima winning. (too soon for Juice to win, and surely he is not beating Kojima and Kojima needs some points and this is a match he can win)

Elgin's winning. (this is his way to be in contention for US title, he will be beating Omega later).

>draw
Are you insane. Draws are really rare. These two won't go 30, it's not main event.
I have EVIL winning. But it can go both ways. It's either EVIL showing he is senpai of the two or SANADA starting his singles career in NJPW.

Yano can win this one, if you want to beat Okada. Yano can beat anyone and you don't have to give him title shots, cause he is Yano. But also - Okada can just obliterate him with one Rainmaker. So it depends on Okada's booking in later parts of the G1. It depends on how many losses from "real" competition you are giving him before the finals.

I have Suzuki winning the whole block, he has to beat Kenny, who will tie him in points before the last day of g1.
>>
>>2895465
Not tiebreaker, but you know. fuck
>>
File: 12389119515.jpg (70KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
12389119515.jpg
70KB, 500x376px
BASED shooter Suzuki gonna booty blast that gay geek Omemega
>>
File: there_is_a_god.gif (841KB, 200x114px) Image search: [Google]
there_is_a_god.gif
841KB, 200x114px
>>2895374
>SANADA vs EVIL
>Omega vs Suzuki
HOLY FUCKING YUM
>>
>>2895467
WORKED
>>
finished up watching suzuki vs. okada at nb sapporo

not bad but i was getting tired of the holds by the end
>>
File: beamup.gif (899KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
beamup.gif
899KB, 250x188px
>>2895430
>big merch Yano studying the back of his DVD
>>
>>2895478
It was build to be this epic struggle for Okada to overcome sadistic and evil Suzuki. The match was supposed to be too long, you were supposed to buy in with Suzuki being too sadistic with the holds, hurting Okada, eventho he could have gone for piledriver and try to pin the champ. He just wanted to hurt him. More than win.
>>
>>2895374
Suzuki going to stretch the hell out of Kenny.
>>
>>2895442
>>2895465
>Hating based Yano's fun-matches
>>
>>2895506
I don't hate it, but it won't be Okada's match, it will be Yano's match. That's huge difference and I prefer Okada's matches.
>>
>>2895493
suzuki is definitely an interesting guy to work with

i'm excited to see suzuki v. omega tomorrow
>>
>>2895430
>wearing a suit with tennis shoes
wtf is hate kenny omega now !
>>
This is a make or break for Tama Tonga desu
>>
>>2895374
I really hope Suzuki stiffs the fuck out of him.
>>
>>2895430
It's also going to be Okada's first lose too as Yano is going to win and get a title match at King of Pro-Wrestling.
>>
>>2895905
Yano won't get title shot.
>>
>>2895374
>SANADA vs EVIL
>Omega vs Suzuki
Only two matches worthwhile tbqh. Hoping for SANADA and Suzuki to go over.
>>
>>2895878
i hope he has a great match with Elgin (it's their first time 1v1) and is able to have a good run through the tournament.
>>
Ibushi ends with no wins. Why else would they bring it up? Either that or Ibushi/Naito II block final.
>>
>>2895374
Hype face on.
>>
>>2895939
>Block final
Nigga that ain't a thing
>>
suzuki pls rekt kenny, ty
>>
>>2895939
Ibushi will win enough to keep he and Kenny's potential match alive, but with zero chance of it happening. They'll play this up for the rest of the year and ultimately announce it as the co-main of Wrestle Kingdom 12.
>>
>>2895374
>I was going to type Gay Boiz here but I'm pretty sure they all are so the Suzuki-Gun guys
>CHAOS
>Ace's team
>LOS
>I'd rather Based Juice win but it's probably going to cozy
>Large Michael
>Cold Skull
>YTR
>Suzuki
>>
2014 AJ Styles and Suzuki has put on the greatest match in Pro Wrestling history.
Now let's see if Omega can do something close with Suzuki (doubt it)
>>
File: Yano - G1 2017 day 1.jpg (609KB, 1912x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Yano - G1 2017 day 1.jpg
609KB, 1912x1599px
>>2895374
Kawato quits
Gedo swears and then takes the pin
Owens takes the pin
Jado takes the pin
-----
Juice
Elgin
EVIL
TORU YANO
Omega
>>
IT'S ALMOST TIME BROTHERS

Kenny/Suzuki is going to be REAL interesting. It'll either be the best match in G1 yet or it'll just be good. Depends how Kenny works the match.
>>
>>2895374
airing here
http://synchtube.ru/r/cozytube
>>
>>2895374
All I care is to see based Tranquillo win the match. Everyone else don't matter.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.