[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*comes out to 0 pop and cuts a shitty, long, overdrawn, shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

*comes out to 0 pop and cuts a shitty, long, overdrawn, shit promo*

nu-cennetty is fucking awful
>>
>>2895342
Fine speech
>>
>>2895342
Miz obliterated him during the build up to WrestleMania, I told you Cena would never recover from it.
>>
>>2895342
Shittiest overused storyline just like cuck angle and his black son
>>
>>2895342
All of Smackdown is awful. What a garbage show.
>>
>>2895345
>rubs bald spot.
>>
Yeah this was boring and I usually like cena. Was fun to watch ru ru cripple him after it tho
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>2895355
Based Miz
>>
He needs to go to RAW ASAP. aka the show with all of the main event talent
>>
>>2895378
>>2895378
He's on both you fucking buffoon.
>>
proof to never let a succubus into your life
>>
>>2895381
he hasn't done shit on RAW though.. btw if you ever talk to me that way again you're going to enter a world of pain
>>
>>2895388
Meet me at battleground you dicking won't son
>>
>>2895378
He should have a short feud with jinder.
I am kinda bored with the randy feud.
Jinder has to win of course,
>>
>>2895393
I would never willingly go to Philly, one of the worst cities in America, even if it was to put you in the ground
>>2895397
They're doing AJ/Cena for a while though right? Corbin/Jinder seems to be next
>>
>>2895342
He really looked like a mid-carder tonight. There didn't seem to be any buzz with him tonight.

I would also put the blame on it being being put in such a generic, over-done feud.
>>
>>2895342
Fuck this no talent boring faggot.
>>
File: 1485896718396.png (663KB, 451x577px) Image search: [Google]
1485896718396.png
663KB, 451x577px
>>2895476
>I would also put the blame on it being being put in such a generic, over-done feud.
Also we just got done the 4th two weeks ago. Everyone is tired of the patriotic shit, it doesn't make sense to do this now, it's like doing a Halloween themed PPV in mid-November, we just got done with all that shit
>>
>>2895342
this was probably one of his worst promos. crowd bearly cared and woudn't even cheer him all that much. And the fucking 9/11 mention holy fuck. Corny said it best "Hulk Hogan maybe a household name, but so is GARBAGE and it stinks when it gets old." Applies to Cena rather well.
>>
>>2895342
>shitty, long, overdrawn, shit promo
ya used 4 words to describe 2 things
ya just as a shitty and overdrawn as cena
>>
>>2895342
He had a huge pop last week
>>
Cena has always been shit
>>
I think another thing that hurts is people might not want to see Rusev return as some random evil foreign heel and lose to Cena instantly.

Rusev deserves better then this.
>>
>>2895378
>AJ Styles
>Snek
>Based fatass
>Not main event talent
Dumb fuck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.