[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm honestly baffled by WWE's future plans for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Do they have challengers?.png (345KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Do they have challengers?.png
345KB, 460x460px
I'm honestly baffled by WWE's future plans for the Raw tag team division. Here are the current teams:
>Sheamus and Cesaro (heel champions, just won a feud with the Hardy Boyz, no current feud)
>Slater and Rhyno (Irrelevant, Slater likely to break off)
>Hardy Boyz (The only relevant face team, feuding with the non-champion Revival)
>The Revival (Good heel workers who don't have support from crowds. Attacking the Hardyz and ignoring the tag championships for whatever reason)
>Gallows and Anderson (Largely inactive in recent weeks. Possibly might turn face soon?)
I mean, what will the tag title matches be at future PPV's? I suppose Vince could concoct some convoluted way for the Hardyz to get another title shot, but this would probably lead to the Revival being buried before any chance of gaining main roster momentum.
The Revival could get a title shot. But then their gimmick of isolating and beating down faces would not work. Sheamus and Cesaro would just cheat as much as the Revival and overwhelm the Revival manlets.
I don't see how the Club earns a title shot. Even if they did, a match against Cesaro and Sheamus would just be a random ass heel vs heel match that does nothing to move the division forward.
>>
>>2895290
Gallows and Anderson are #1 contenders after beating the Hardyz.
>>
Rollins and Ambrose
>>
>>2895294
So... the Club inserts themselves into the Hardy/Revival feud and randomly steals the #1 contendership, thus making the Hardy/Revival feud nothing but a shallow, poorly conceived blood feud? That's dumb as Hell, but I could see Vince booking it.
>>
>>2895296
God I hope so. Shield 2.0 could breathe some new life into the tag team division. At the very least it could give Rollins something to do for a while and would prevent another goddamn Miz vs Ambrose match.
>>
>>2895311
No jabroni, they won a #1 contender match against the Hardyz two Raws ago. Revival came out and beat down the Hardyz after the match happened and that's when they're feud started. The Club are already #1 contenders unless they retcon that win.
>>
>>2895290
I hope they abolish tag team wrestling altogether. WWE is fucking terrible at it and Vince is said to actively dislike tag teams. It certainly seems that way.
>>
>>2895320
Was that a #1 contender's match? I honestly don't remember. Even if it was, what does WWE do to build hype for the next month? Hardys and Revival are busy with their stupid feud. That leaves two heel teams to glare at each other for a month with no competition but each other (unless of course Vince wants to bury the Hardys/Revival feud by having either team lose to the Club or Sheamaro).
>>
Broken Hardys will shake up the entire division. Vince will eventually throw two random singles wrestlers together for no reason and they'll do something. Vince really hates tag teams and doesn't give a shit about the tag division though.
>>
news flash dingus no one gives a everloving fuck about tag team shit
>>
Don't worry it will sort out when The Young Bucks arrive to RAM.
>>
>>2895383
that could be like 2 years away though
>>
The Bar are heels?
>>
>>2895356
Now I think I'm wrong about that. I'm sorry I called you a jabroni. I think Seth and Dean looks very likely to have a run for the belts unless they drag this Miztourage feud out into Summerslam.
>>
>>2895290
Hardy Boyz are soon disbanding also, they almost have a deal with Anthem

That leave us with 1 face team and 3 heel teams, pretty the best thing could happen is The Club turning face and take the number one face spot, to be the new APA or something.

BUT you are ignoring the new teams forming soon, we have Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel forming a tag team for the number 3 heel spot and maybe Rollins and Ambrose for the number 2 or number 1 spot
>>
>>2895613
>pretty sure
>face spot

fixed.
>>
>>2895290
>The Revival (Good heel workers who don't have support from crowds.
WWE assumes everyone watches NXT
>>
>>2895315
>main eventer superteam

When's the last time that this actually helped a tag division?

>>2895337
Imagine being this much of a worked jabroni.
>>
I think the Hardys could go missing for a month with the club to have a feud with the revival. The Hardys could have segments that lead to them being broken and Seamus and Cesaro can cut promos in the mean time. The Hardys officially return and attack Slater and Rhyno and then go for the championship and win in a squash? If not just make them go solo
>>
>>2896535
Because if there's one thing RAW needs it's more heel teams
>>
They should just have AoP come up and completely maul Cesaro and Sheamus in their debut match and start their record breaking reign already. They keep breaking up tag teams like American Alpha and Enzo and Cass in an already overflooded singles division. Just let AoP come up and dominate everyone already. Will be fun to watch
>>
Rollins/Ambrose beat Shesaro.
Revival beats Rollins/Ambrose.
>>
>>2897118
Authors of Pain fucking suck, dude.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.